Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice (44732 Views)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Paxziano: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:
Please I need advice for my elder sister whose husband is a chronic cheat.Their marriage is about 2 years now with a son. She have whatsapp chat proof of his affairs with like 10 other girls. He gives her everything and hides these affairs but my sister is extremely smart. He cheated on her during their 9 years courtship with like 3 different girls that she knows of but she dint have enough proof and people including her inlaws begged her not to leave him without proof. Well fastforward to after marriage, he is still seeing those girls including new ones but this time she have enough proof.

The worst of all was her complains to my mum this morning. She said she discovered in a chat between her husband and one of the girls he dated that she dint initially have proof of that he wants to marry her secretly, that the lady initially aborted for him 3 times before and now he is begging her to get pregnant for him again and he will marry her secretly. Meanwhile he is still constantly chatting and sleeping with the remaining 9 or more others.

She also discovered in his chat the curses from another girl he promised marriage before abandoning her to marry my sister. The lady lamented on how he made her commit series of abortions in the name he was not ready yet and his responds was I want to fvck you tonight are you free?.

From the same whatsapp chat she discovered he gave another girl 10,000 naira to abort a pregnancy recently.
He also invited 3 other different girls from outside his state.
Please if I continue, this whole page will not be enough.

My mum was trying to advice her to save massively since she already have a 6months old baby for him because she cant take care of the baby alone in these hard times. But I think she should just quit.
Meanwhile her husband dosnt know she has all those proofs.

PLEASE I NEED MATURED ADVICE GUYS.
Note* He have refused to open any business for her so that she can be financially independent.

First things first, she should be financially independent. Secondly, why the hell is she going through his whatsapp messages? What happened to the word privacy?
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by ashatoda: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
just one advise before its too late: QUIT NOW
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by ednut1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
smh for this man o
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Chommieblaq(f): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Am I the only one that think op is confuse undecided

You disagree with all the advice, wetin you want make them tell you kwanu.

6 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:
Please I need advice for my elder sister whose husband is a chronic cheat.

Note* .

Is your Sister married to a bed? shocked grin cheesy

So why is he sleeping around grin

On a more serious note,
I'm a product of a failed marriage and I'm grateful to my mom cos she raised me far away from my Irresponsible Dad!

A terrible mistake to make in marriage is to "hope" someone or something changes.
Your sister should either learn to live with it or get the hell out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by passyhansome(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
I feel for her, to me what is more important here is a solution or an escape, I will advise her to seek for divine intervention, (Serious Prayer) confront her husbands with what she knows about his extra marital affairs, then give him, her own conditions, like he needs to stop it and they need to go for Deliverance if he does not agree pls walk away .......... Infact let her walk away. He needs deliverance and counselling
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by blont(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
sorry i am skeptical about ur story, 3 girls ur sister knew without proof in nine year relationship, 10 girls same sister find out with proof in two year relationship with a child and lot mo. if na rita dominic dey do her business 4 nollywood na u go first shout NIGERIANS and thier poor story line.

11 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Paxziano: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

She is an Economics and statistics 2:1 graduate and she already have a standard of living.I just pray she gets another job quickly.she has always been on a high salary before now so it will be really difficult for her to do a teaching or clerical job with peanut as pay.Hope you understand.
She just sacrificed her life for a cheating husband.

Stop making excuses for ur sister. *i get am before no be property*... she is used to comfort. She shud either lower her standard and mk do with the 1.5m or she shud stay with her husband and his 10 babes

14 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by LordXaaan: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
The Courtship lasted 9YEARS? Your sister must be one urrrgglleeee bitch!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by 76Naira(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
And your sister is very smart?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by chynie: 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Such coagulation of vile stupidity!

If idiocy were muscle power then the amount contained in this comment of yours is more than is required to bench press a third world nation.
thanks
I wanted to comment but his stupidity left me dumbfounded.
so if he is paying the bills he can sleep around abi?

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by MMMscam: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

Note* He have refused to open any business for her so that she can be financially independent.

Let your 'sister' continue to play dumb until he infects her with HIV ... Una mumu never do.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Toks2008(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

You need a mature advice and I will give you one.

FACE YOUR BUSINESS AND LET YOUR SIS MARRIAGE BE ...

Most guys cheat but only those who love their wives won't do it to their face and from your story I can say the guy loves your sis...
and I believe he is wise enough to use protection for his numerous side dishes.

I dont support infidelity neither can anyone stop it from happening...

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Acidosis(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

1.5 million can't start a proper boutique.it can't even cover her upkeep alone for 6 months.we are from a middle class background.Even I, as a single working class girl right now have way more than that in my account now and it's no money to me.after renting won't she furnish,feed herself and the baby.she already has a high standard of living.we are from middle class family .we live a comfortable life.so to me,1.5m is really nothing.trust me.
besides,she was earning about 150k every month before she resigned her job and lived in a 2 bedroom flat as a single girl.hope you understand now.

Only your dad (I believe he's rich) can help.

If an economics graduate on a salary scale of N150k/monthly cannot make something out of a N1.5m savings, she should forget about business.

Unless one is getting money from men and parents, no one on such salary (150k) can save N1.5m even in 2 years.

Lastly, anyone who can stoop so low to earn 150k on a monthly basis should not see N1.5m as "nothing". Do you know how long you have to work to save that?

But of course, and following your responses, its not hard to tell the fact that your sis rely on parents, and men for survival.
Hence, breaking away from these bonds will bring about serious calamity.

N1.5m is not a small money, especially for someone that earned mere 150k/monthly.

My advice:

Stop seeking advice in any form. Nobody can help your sister. If she cannot do business with N1.5m and break away from the serial cheater, advice her to search for another husband. From a middle class family of course, else sorry will be her final case.

9 Likes

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Did you just say your sister is extremely smart?
I beg to differ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by repogirl(f): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
She should leave NOW, everything will fall in place later. If she remains in that marriage, HIV is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Duru009(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mind your business woman........

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Spidermon: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
My deductions. The points that struck me ooo.

- Your father is a politician.

- Your sister's average maintenance is 1.5 mill in 6 months. That is 250k monthly

- The 9 years courtship doesnt count for much if the guy started making good money and spending on her well into the courtship.

.....some other points i saw but make i lock up.

Coming to Nairaland with this matter was a wrong move.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

Dear,you have totally missed the point here.the man said the reason he married my sis was because they started dating when he dint have even one car.family wise we are richer but he has made money for himself now.My sister dated him for 9 years.she dint have proof of his cheating then.So you see,she dint plunge in Headon into problem,she just married the wrong guy.
All these things I see is the reason I am being very careful before saying I do.I don't have strength for wahala.I am single now by choice not that I don't have suitors.

You better start imagining life as a spinster cos what you want does not exist out there. If you can't cope with the shit that comes with marriage I'd advise you to stay single and be happy.

IF YOU MARRY THE BEST MAN ON EARTH THERE WILL STILL BE PROBLEMS.

This is the Truth and it is very bitter.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Wetin con sign you...when your sister tire she go commot.....abi na your leg she take waka go there? #eatingkulikulianddrinkingsapelewater
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Mobsync(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:
Please I need advice for my elder sister whose husband is a chronic cheat.Their marriage is about 2 years now with a son. She have whatsapp chat proof of his affairs with like 10 other girls. He gives her everything and hides these affairs but my sister is extremely smart. He cheated on her during their 9 years courtship with like 3 different girls that she knows of but she dint have enough proof and people including her inlaws begged her not to leave him without proof. Well fastforward to after marriage, he is still seeing those girls including new ones but this time she have enough proof.

The worst of all was her complains to my mum this morning. She said she discovered in a chat between her husband and one of the girls he dated that she dint initially have proof of that he wants to marry her secretly, that the lady initially aborted for him 3 times before and now he is begging her to get pregnant for him again and he will marry her secretly. Meanwhile he is still constantly chatting and sleeping with the remaining 9 or more others.

She also discovered in his chat the curses from another girl he promised marriage before abandoning her to marry my sister. The lady lamented on how he made her commit series of abortions in the name he was not ready yet and his responds was I want to fvck you tonight are you free?.

From the same whatsapp chat she discovered he gave another girl 10,000 naira to abort a pregnancy recently.

My mum was trying to advice her to save massively since she already have a 6months old baby for him because she cant take care of the baby alone in these hard times. But I think she should just quit.

Madam, HIV is real and it can kill. I'll advise you to leave that man that sleeps around without condom.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Elle277(f): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Why can't she confront the cheating man, and know his response, then she takes it from there,, or is the man a god? I reject demons disguised as husband oh!

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nubianprince101(m): 5:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
Truth is marriage is a very complicated issue, and not an exact science, no advice any1 would give u wud be right or wrong so why not advice them to seek proper marriage counselling, especially one that would teach them what the word of God says about marriage
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by baeboo: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Please, what's CHEATING...??
cheating is when a man or a woman is eating fruit salad or mixing ogbono egusi and other kind thing together. eat am clean mouth.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by bukiboy(m): 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

Hmmm, this is not something new and will still continue to happen. I don't know how your sister got herself into this because you said she's extremely smart. She suppose to have noticed all this trait in the guy and evaluate the situation before she went ahead to marry him so she need to accept the guy the way he is or seek for divorce which is not the best because ..................

Your sister need to stop snooping around or checking his phone, the fact that the guy still comes home everyday to your sister means he likes her, your sister need to discuss with her husband (not hot argument or name calling or wanting the guy to confess to cheating) i mean real adult matured conversation to identify the problem and find a lasting solution to the problem.

we can all blame the guy but trust me your sister is also guilty here. she need to be the virtuous woman, if the husband struggles, they both struggles because it will affect the husband, the wife and the innocent child too. your sister need to show her husband more love, tolerance and understanding so she can know what the husband is struggling with sexually or emotionally or mentally (chasing girls all round town)

i will recommend the movie "FIREPROOF" for your sister and also recommend "The Dare Diary" for her too

Never judge people if you're not feeling what they are feeling

1 Like

Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
will you marry her after she dumps him?
Fkforyou:
I have a male cousin like that, he is way older than me and married, sometimes I just look at him and wonder what is wrong with him. He is never satisfied, he just have this uncontrollable desire for the opposite sex, sometimes I even wonder if he is cursed because some of the girls he lusts after, even I, won't look at them twice. angry

Your sister should just dump him, she deserves better. But before she does that, she should stop investing her emotions on him and start seeing him as just a fvcking material when she is bored and her personal ATM machine till she is financially bouyant and then dump his ass out of the blue without giving him a heads up. undecided angry tongue
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by onadana: 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

You think he cares.She stays she goes that guy doesn't careless.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by timota(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

You totally understood my write up.Thanks

As for people asking me to give her some of my money,even if I give her 2m to add to her 1.5, it still won't do because after setting up a business you still need to fund it with your reserve for about 2 to 3 more years before it stands firm.Many people are just commenting without even thinking.
one other option is for ur sister to rush to mountain of fire and miracles to pray for her husband to be delivered from dog spirit but i doubt whether she will have the strength to do 72 hours prayer and fasting.Don't blame the man to much until u understand his plight ,he might have slept with a possessed girl and the girl transfered the spirit of dog to him so he can't help himself only God can hep him through prayers. Ur sis does not need to separate rather she should jokingly confront the husband and tell him but u dey try o 10 girls abi u want start a football club,and watch his reaction
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by sexy74(m): 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
chizzy4love:

So to want to tell us that your sister did not cheat on him during the 9 years they dated?
Na who Dem catch be thief.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by 9jaflave: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
You need to have a heart to heart talk with your dad- there is a time to soft pedal- your daughter is still your daughter.
chizzy4love:

My dad won't take her in cos he was against the marriage from onset.
Re: My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice by Arielle: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Such coagulation of vile stupidity!

If idiocy were muscle power then the amount contained in this comment of yours is more than is required to bench press a third world nation.

Choi!!!!!! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tattoo: Not Under My Roof — Ireland-Based Nigerian Mum Scolds Daughter (Video) / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.