Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Toasting A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting A Girl (6149 Views)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / Problems With Toasting A Lady In Midst Of Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting A Girl by compgee(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2009
I ve completely lost the procedures in girl toasting. good suggestions will be ok
Re: Toasting A Girl by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
Do you toast girls? shocked shocked
Are they bread
? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl by whitesturd(f): 11:23pm On Dec 05, 2009
mama-gee:

Do you toast girls? shocked shocked
Are they bread
? shocked shocked

very funny

Topic
How come u lost all the techniques,were u just released from prison after a long time(jst kidding) dt u can remember how to toast girls.
where are all dis guys come and help him with the techniques of toasting bread,sorry girls.
Re: Toasting A Girl by compgee(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2009
whitesturd:

very funny

Topic
How come u lost all the techniques,were u just released from prison after a long time(jst kidding) dt u can remember how to toast girls.
where are all dis guys come and help him with the techniques of toasting bread,sorry girls.

Not bread at all, girls i mean
Re: Toasting A Girl by djungle(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2009
@OP
You want to know how to ‘toast’ girls or are you wondering why some guys seem to be able to ‘toast’ girls without any efforts while others just keep failing no matter how hard they try?

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl by djungle(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2009
Well, there is really no secret. If you haven't been very successful, then it is about time you start to do what other guys like me are doing. Generally, guys who are very successful with women exhibit some qualities which you may not be exhibiting.
Re: Toasting A Girl by freecocoa(f): 3:01am On Dec 06, 2009
FYI girls aren't toasted,they re wooed & it doesn't take any special skills.just walk up 2 a girl,be very polite,tell her wats on ur mind[dnt tell her u want 2 hav sex wt her oo]cos i knw dats wat's on ur mind,wat am i even saying?if u like a girl d only thing dere is 2 ask her out on a date.atleast dats d first step.
Re: Toasting A Girl by puskin: 3:21am On Dec 06, 2009
. . .she'll gladly tell U NO, but wit much subtle persistence, U cud turn d No 2a Yes.
Re: Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2009
all these depend on which side of nigerian you come from, and if you are really really streeet wise. In short you need to undergo some training
and attain some degrees in streeeet credibility. I cant teach you that on this thread sha - ppl go say i don corrupt finish
Re: Toasting A Girl by Matin: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2009
Tell her God revealed her to u in your dream, and u've been searching 4 her like the lost sheep, grin grin grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by waleski(m): 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2009
if u cant woo a girl then go 2 d men there are so many insecure men out there nd u can be their friend okay grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2009
waleski:

if u cant woo a girl then go 2 d men there are so many insecure men out there nd u can be their friend okay grin
wdf? you mean those mehn dont know how to toast gurls like bread?
Re: Toasting A Girl by dpamcy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2009
you can start by saying Hi
hope she says hello
Re: Toasting A Girl by waleski(m): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2009
@Dtml yeah i mean gay men
Re: Toasting A Girl by andrrew(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
walk to her and say hi, if she responds, tell her as you saw her, your heart was singing yori yori grin grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by linoprada(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2009
whats all this stupid talk of queens english "woo" we all call it toast for heavens sake so yall need to stop forming

1 Like

Re: Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
freecocoa:

FYI girls aren't toasted,they re wooed & it doesn't take any special skills.just walk up 2 a girl,be very polite,tell her wats on your mind[dnt tell her u want 2 hav sex wt her oo]cos i knw dats wat's on your mind,wat am i even saying?if u like a girl d only thing dere is 2 ask her out on a date.atleast dats d first step.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin   na wa! una no go kill me for nairaland.  , lol
Re: Toasting A Girl by honeric01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2009
for primary school, there's what we call i love you talk your own. try that cheesy
Re: Toasting A Girl by skfa1: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2009
Why dont u try a toasting machine? cheesy cheesy
Re: Toasting A Girl by nevachange(f): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
get your money rite bro thats all them girls wanna see, call me ill hook you up, 0700 GET UR MONEY RITE, weed distribution
Re: Toasting A Girl by 190: 7:45am On Dec 12, 2009
^^
u and pc_guru would make a match~
Re: Toasting A Girl by atilla(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2009
When you see a babe you like

say hey sweet heart, hunny bunny
ur looking cokastic today. It will make her laugh and then you can smooch her straight away.

good luck and let us know how it goes.
Re: Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2009
nevachange:

get your money rite bro thats all them girls wanna see, call me ill hook you up, 0700 GET your MONEY RITE, weed distribution
this is so funny.
Re: Toasting A Girl by elvismike(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2009
Short cut. Ask for her number. flash her with urs get her to save it. send her a love text.chikina.
Re: Toasting A Girl by deji2009(m): 2:21am On Dec 14, 2009
cool
Re: Toasting A Girl by Flavio: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2009
I think poster might have been an a very very very long relationship which has just come to an end.  It also shows that during this long relationship, he must have been faithful to his partner because he obviously hasnt chatted up any other girls, which explains why he's forgotten how to "toast".

Poster take your time, dont try too hard or go out searching for love,  It will come naturally.  Just be yourself when you try to chat up anyone.  Women dont like men who fake.

You seem to be a great person, and I trust that any woman who wins your heart will be the luckiest in the whole world because you will remain faithful and loyal to her.

Wish you the best of happiness.

Regards
Re: Toasting A Girl by thameamead(f): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2009
ojuobo:

I"ll prefer to buy £40 petrol to my car and see a ghana girl
than a nigeria girl. that just the way it is. the ghana girl
will give you respect and treat you fairly even though she says
no. fair enough I"ll take that not everything must be yes yes
but 4 some nigeria girls just cant be bother to waste my energy
there plenty of them in the church. they smile at you when u see them outside
is a different thing entirely. I have experienced alots

hehehehehe
Re: Toasting A Girl by thameamead(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2009
Matin:

Tell her God revealed her to u in your dream, and u've been searching 4 her like the lost sheep, grin grin grin

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Toasting A Girl by kayc33(m): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
Flavio:

[b]I think poster might have been an a very very very long relationship which has just come to an end. It also shows that during this long relationship, he must have been faithful to his partner because he obviously hasnt chatted up any other girls, which explains why he's forgotten how to "toast".

Poster take your time, dont try too hard or go out searching for love, It will come naturally. Just be yourself when you try to chat up anyone. Women dont like men who fake.

You seem to be a great person, and I trust that any woman who wins your heart will be the luckiest in the whole world because you will remain faithful and loyal to her.

Wish you the best of happiness.

Regards

The one and only flavio[/b]

brov, seems you had a similar experience
grin
Re: Toasting A Girl by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 19, 2009
Hahaahah. There is no way to woo a girl. If she likes you or something you say or do, good for you. Know your game brother that's all.
Re: Toasting A Girl by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:44am On Dec 19, 2009
@OP
Let me give you the latest one now, it's small but MIGHTY. Are u sure u want me to give you? I've tried it a couple of times and i have gotten six girls.
Okay, whatz up girl? I like u, talk your own. grin grin grin
Abeg no cram ooo. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? / How To Get Laid – Simple And Fast Ways / Can You Have A Three-some SEX With This Girl And Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.