Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (31196 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Orikinla1: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
So, when Diezani refused to pick his calls, Godswill Akpabio decided to collect his own share of the National Cake. grin

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by johnamedu: 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
Trash. Op u are biased. So you want us to believe that trash above? Is it this your trash that made bubu to stay and divert puplic fund for good six month before appointing his cabinet? Is it still this your trash that compelled bubu to appoint most tired and retired people into his cabinet. All u have to do is to tell APC to be serious with good governance because Nigerians are hungry. Does it mean that APC has no plans of their own on how to govern Nigeria? It is my belief that If Jonathan had continued, things would have been much more better than this mess u and APC call governance. I am glad that Nigerians have carried out national demonstration against this your mess u call governance. The next thing you will hear is that APC members are pelted with stones by Nigerians. The zombies eyes are now wide open. U have deceived them once,u can't deceive them again. ur economy is in a shambles and you are still pointing finger at last administration. We would appreciate you guys if only u can take us back where u met us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Realhommie(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Thanks for reminding me, Rtd Generals, GOC's, Military Administrators, all ex- civilian governors & their commissioners, Ex NNPC GMD'S , it should be a massive revolution to cleanse the country of all these wicked leaders angry angry sad
Supported.. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by GOFRONT(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Nigerian Goat and Yam is wat I see anytime I stroll in ma Neighborhood
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Orikinla1: 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
olurotimi1:
blame game as usual

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
bigdeals:
it is maniacally bewildered not medically bewildered
thanks for that
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by shamecurls(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
erosimo:
believe this at your own peril...any faceless fellow can put up this online

You still doubt facts!

Smh!
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by majiya123(m): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
truetalk
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by 007iwo: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
In my opinion its too simply to say Jonathan or Buhari, PDP or APC is responsible for the issues bedeviling Nigeria.
1. We have institutional failures
2. Very poor moral decadence
3. Very poor educational standard (poverty of the mind)
And a lot more issues. we just doomed
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
femarse:

finally my prayer had been answered
I am beginning to see people who see clearly with their eyes
and who knows that no silly thing will ever work on this country I repeat nothing even if all the dollars in America are brought to Nigeria tomorrow we will still not have light road will be bad and for a long time now I have been looking for like minds who knows the exact solution in my mind
one midnight like that
we stage this operation DAMISA 2
In one clean sweep, we will arrest all the state House of Assembly member
all national Assembly member
all senators
all governors
all commissioners
all ministers
all commissioners of police
all military generals
all Navy and custom generals or whatever they are called
all past president and past governor
all past minister
all past member of state House of Assembly
all past member of national Assembly
all past senators
all past governor
all past president
all from 1999 till date
while I included all the past leaders is because before leaving office they arrange a nice pension for themselves so much even thou they are not in power again , they keep milking this country
we need to do this pls and pls
we youth are more than they are and yes we can do it
if our today is bleak? what is our children coming to meet ??
contact me anytime we should start gathering intelligence
it's the only way to cure this country
then we make a constitution anyone that want to serve the country should be ready to do it for free
let's see how people will be rushing to fight for political post

Enough is enough, these wicked politicians have taken the masses for granted for too long, both APC & PDP cannot steer the ship of Nigeria to the right direction sad sad
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by focus7: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
This is amusing, some people wants to cover up their intellectual buffoon hero are always hauling all blames on Buhari.

OLADD come and see the economic intelligence of your queen of economy Okonjo Iweala as it sustained economy for Jonathan government.

Hmmmm, i am very careful now as i will like to call out my persecutor Geniro to come and see what his hero caused the economy. (take it with me o)
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by kernel501: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
QuietHammer:
I would be disappointed in Buhari if the ineffectual buffoon is not brought to book. Call him the hero of democracy if you wish, it won't remove his cluelessness. I wonder what the hell is special in a loser conceding defeat.

In 1984 when Buhari came into power for the very first time, why caused recession for him?
As corrupt as IBB he restored economy normalcy.
#Back to Back recession
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Btruth: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
What do we now do about Andrew Yakubu and others? ......

.......can't we just hang them nii?
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by focus7: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ajascentdelake:
For growth sake, these are all in the past now...what do we do now, time to leave d page of saying and work out Real modalities...Haba, mary-go-round ...
This is what they say before in order to shift attention away from from their misdeeds and they now turned back to blame Buhari for the recession they created.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by vinco82(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ujahp99:
It is clear we all know the reason for the recession.. Recession does not occur in one year.. It was predicted b4 now.

Our politicians and d media will keep on toiling with the mind of the people by distracting us with irrelevant issues such as Buhari's health.

Nigerians now cannot differentiate btw the roles of a governor, senator and d president. Everything is Buhari. The politicians know 90% of Nigerians know nothing about government roles. Many don't even know their state monthly allocation. So they use our ignorance against by saying headlines that have no sense.

Fayose can stand up today and say, FG shud increase coppers allowee 2
50k jst 2 get attention and his owning workers salary, even state allowee 4 coppers is a problem

Recession did not happen in one year, likewise it will take time also to resolve it. OPEN YOUR EYES NIGERIA

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by drtee247(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ajascentdelake:
For growth sake, these are all in the past now...what do we do now, time to leave d page of saying and work out Real modalities...Haba, mary-go-round ...

Some things you do in the past will always come to hunt you.. That's what is happening to Nigeria, GEJ n his Cohorts looted us dry & we are paying for it
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by drtee247(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
The situation we find ourselves in has been in the making long before Baba took the reigns of power.

All the warning signs were evident even to the most ignorant fool but that dvmbfvck of a buffoon carried on like there's no worry in the world, smiling sheepishly to the cameras, ably aided in his hallucinations of paradise by his horde of pathetic sycophants while they looted away with so much zest you'd think there's a bottomless trough of money in our treasury. Now the evidence of their sacriligious handling of the affairs of this country are manifesting and they want us to forget what it was that led us down this path of untold tribulation.

God punish that man and his supporters wherever they are.

Ameen

2 Likes

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by seguntijan(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
We watched with disdain few years ago how Andrew Yakubu, the former NNPC boss during GEJ's era (from Southern Kaduna) flanked by Diezani swore before the senate that there is nothing like missing $20b.

GEJ also said America will know if such money go missing. NOI (our Harvard trained former Minister of Finance) said we should invite forensic auditors because it is impossible for such huge amount of money to go missing.

I have received a lot of backlash for campaigning for Buhari but I have no regrets. If one person can keep $9.2m (N4 billion) in his safe at home, God knows how much GEJ, Diezani and co have in their septic tanks.

And you wonder why exchange rate is high? You wonder why we are in recession? You have your answers.

The next question from the enemies of Nigeria would be "where are all the recovered loots?"

Recovered loots are exhibits that can't be spent until prosecution is concluded and conviction is secured.

Why is it difficult to get conviction ?

We have corrupt judges and lawyers who are subverting justice.

If Buhari should arrest Judges today, the same enemies of Nigeria will be shouting gestapo! rule of law! rule of law!

We know who the real enemies of Nigeria are.

The enemy of Nigeria is not Buhari.

PMB has good intentions.

The real enemies are the people who doesn't want their thieves touched simply because of tribal sentiments.

I am happy Andrew Yakubu is a Northerner, arrested by a Northerner (Magu) working for a Northern President (Buhari).

Long live Magu. Long Live President Buhari!

We should suspend democracy for 4 years and let Buhari sanitize the system.

When the next political party get to power, let them probe APC as well.

In 20 years, we would have gotten rid of corruption.

This is why the masses are suffering. Buhari is not the problem.

Institutionalized corruption and those who ignorantly or intentionally establish it are responsible for the suffering of the masses

A country that welcomed Ibori has no future.

May God extend the life of PMB. I see why the children of hate want him dead.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by kings09(m): 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
He said the truth. Has buhari n APC done anythn remarkable since they took over?
ionsman:
Buhari told them not to remit the money(pun intended)....

We the youths have failed woefully. ..When you interact with some youths, you feel like crying. Their brains have been used as collateral.

The signs were glaring but what you get from the intellectually bankrupt youths are...

God punish Buhari( God will not punish an innocent man)

Buhari is a dullard ( You guys are actually the dullards for failing to decipher where your problems emanated from).

Keep hurling insults. I guess that will remove us from the present conundrum we find oursleves.

I'm sorry, but you don't have sense. With such glaring facts you still typed this nonsense from that thing you call a brain?
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Princewell2012(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
omenkaLives:
The situation we find ourselves in has been in the making long before Baba took the reigns of power.

All the warning signs were evident even to the most ignorant fool but that dvmbfvck of a buffoon carried on like there's no worry in the world, smiling sheepishly to the cameras, ably aided in his hallucinations of paradise by his horde of pathetic sycophants while they looted away with so much zest you'd think there's a bottomless trough of money in our treasury. Now the evidence of their sacriligious handling of the affairs of this country are manifesting and they want us to forget what it was that led us down this path of untold tribulation.

God punish that man and his supporters wherever they are.

Hmm i told somebody here last time, that we should thank God that Jonathan did not win that election, otherwise by now they would have put nigeria for sale.

1 All those people Buhari is probing here and there would have gone scote free from the Judiciary to the least person.
2 Jonathan will inlate and increase the price of thing to high heaven to see if he can balance abit.
3 All those money he spends duing election, Mr Jonathan will try to recorver all of them back knowing fully well that he was on his land chance to rule as a president. While he will be loothing his governors and ministers will be loothing as well. Hmm by then all this one we were complaining now will be a child play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
kennygee:
Zombies will feast on this post like an owanbe party.

Stfu bish!!! Partisan cvnt!!!!
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Jesusloveyou: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
shedy03:
its still about the blame game.
and did you want to shift the blame to buhari? You doing that, is wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by guychidile: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm,the Lord is my shephard ...
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
ionsman:
Buhari told them not to remit the money(pun intended)....

We the youths have failed woefully. ..When you interact with some youths, you feel like crying. Their brains have been used as collateral.

The signs were glaring but what you get from the intellectually bankrupt youths are...

God punish Buhari( God will not punish an innocent man)

Buhari is a dullard ( You guys are actually the dullards for failing to decipher where your problems emanated from).

Keep hurling insults. I guess that will remove us from the present conundrum we find oursleves.

I'm sorry, but you don't have sense. With such glaring facts you still typed this nonsense from that thing you call a brain?

He lacks common sense!!! No common sense at all!!! I mean not even one single ounce of common sense!!! Where is my kpankere maybe we can beat some sense into the public F00l

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by guychidile: 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hmmm,the Lord is my shephard .!
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
I swear those that are calling Buhari names need their bran checked..
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by erosimo(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
shamecurls:

You still doubt facts!

Smh!
Facts! Those comments are unverifiable, or can u?
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by EdosGreat(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
Economic downturn of today emanated from the corrupt government headed by Jonathan.
Impose less blames on Buhari for he couldn't have turn the economy into milk and honey overnight.

All the looted money recovered so far were all disappeared under Jonathan's era.
What a shame!
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Jesusloveyou: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
kernel501:

In 1984 when Buhari came into power for the very first time, why caused recession for him?
As corrupt as IBB he restored economy normalcy.
#Back to Back recession
ibb only restore corruption, till tomoro that seed of corruption ibb sow has over germinate and is stil very difficult for buhari to cure the system of corruption within 4yrs.
So what play out in 1984 is also playing out now, whereby people were impatience even unto this days.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Jelal0007(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
temitemi1:
Buhari is a failure!
Whoever raised u did a terrible job.

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Geniro: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
This is amusing, some people wants to cover up their intellectual buffoon hero are always hauling all blames on Buhari.

OLADD come and see the economic intelligence of your queen of economy Okonjo Iweala as it sustained economy for Jonathan government.

Hmmmm, i am very careful now as i will like to call out my persecutor Geniro to come and see what his hero caused the economy. (take it with me o)

Thanks for beckoning on me zombie. If you were among those who castigated and protested against Dieziani, GEJ and NOI together with Sanusi against subsidy removal, Then i pity your entire generation. We spent billions sustaining that scheme, yet ediots alike were all at Ojota fighting to entrench a system that was utterly negative.

The game you are about to play will consume you cos we will be here for a month . Bring it on...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo 2023: Yorubas Of The South-West React / Seven In Race For APC National Chairman / Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.