Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (31200 Views)

Biafra: Zionists Form Interim Government, Utomi, Nwodo, Soludo, Gana Make List / Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
ayoolanr:

Stfu bish!!! Partisan cvnt!!!!

Fred Flintstone called, he wants his long lost laundry mab man back.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by focus7: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Geniro:

Thanks for beckoning on me zombie. If you were among those who castigated and protested against Dieziani, GEJ and NOI together with Sanusi against subsidy removal, Then i pity your entire generation. We spent billions sustaining that scheme, yet ediots alike were all at Ojota fighting to entrench a system that was utterly negative.

The game you are about to play will consume you cos we will be here for a month . Bring it on...

One that is promise with your posts is that you are always arguing out of points. Just go through your comment and point out the connection with the subject discussed, and you are avers to learning.

Again go home and learn courtesy, you really some manner.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Geniro: 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
One that is promise with your posts is that you are always arguing out of points. Just go through your comment and point out the connection with the subject discussed, and you are avers to learning.

Again go home and learn courtesy, you really some manner.

The thread is about peoples warning about the consequences that will befall us due to the wasteful system Nigerian preserves. So am clearly in line.

Again, if you were among those who protested the fuel subsidy removal in 2012, you have no moral justification to be on this thread gloating. Go hide your face in shame lad.

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by penjohn(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
Still on the blame game, when do we want to move forward and take progressive steps
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by henryhemon(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:
Still playing the blame card.

Buhari told us he was fighting corruption and have recovered billions of Dollars, nobody can account for wat Buhari did with the money.

APC have been in government since 2015. They have no clear economic blue print or political strategy aside blaming GEJ.

It is important that GEJ government was recognized internationally as the least corrupt by Transparency International under Buhari Nigeria corruption level was not recorded as improving since GEJ left office.

Were previous government before GEJ not corrupt? Yet under GEJ Nigeria economy was number 1 in Africa and we produced the richest man in Africa.

We should have just allowed GEJ to continue to be responsible instead of this excuse of a useless lieing Buhari led APC gov.

You are a waste of space,keep wallowing in your idiocy.

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by hammerF: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2017
henryhemon:

You are a waste of space,keep wallowing in your idiocy.

U are a waste of sperm, keep wallowing in ur foolery.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by focus7: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Geniro:

The thread is about peoples warning about the consequences that will befall us due to the wasteful system Nigerian preserves. So am clearly in line.

Again, if you were among those who protested the fuel subsidy removal in 2012, you have no moral justification to be on this thread gloating. Go hide your face in shame lad.
One, i didn't do protest because i believed in the removal of fuel subsidy.

But tell the truth for once, was the protest responsible for the missing Sanusi $20b and the Soludo $30tr, the NNPC none remittance, the Dasuki gate, the Fayose gate and many other frauds during Jonathan regime?
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by hammerF: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
ionsman:
Buhari told them not to remit the money(pun intended)....

We the youths have failed woefully. ..When you interact with some youths, you feel like crying. Their brains have been used as collateral.

The signs were glaring but what you get from the intellectually bankrupt youths are...

God punish Buhari( God will not punish an innocent man)

Buhari is a dullard ( You guys are actually the dullards for failing to decipher where your problems emanated from).

Keep hurling insults. I guess that will remove us from the present conundrum we find oursleves.

I'm sorry, but you don't have sense. With such glaring facts you still typed this nonsense from that thing you call a brain?

That is y u edited ur post, after many liked ur initial comment then u quoted me, u got no brain.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
hammerF:

Buhari told us he was fighting corruption and have recovered billions of Dollars, nobody can account for wat Buhari did with the money.

APC have been in government since 2015. They have no clear economic blue print or political strategy aside blaming GEJ.

It is important that GEJ government was recognized internationally as the least corrupt by Transparency International under Buhari Nigeria corruption level was not recorded as improving since GEJ left office.

Were previous government before GEJ not corrupt? Yet under GEJ Nigeria economy was number 1 in Africa and we produced the richest man in Africa.

We should have just allowed GEJ to continue to be responsible instead of this excuse of a useless lieing Buhari led APC gov.

Smh!

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by hammerF: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jaymaxxy:

Smh!

That fact will never go away. Though it is my opinion and point of view.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by SKYWEAVER: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
Those were actually handwritings on d economic wall of Nig. But quite unfortunately appalling dt there was no single Daniel in d realm 2 read & interpret dem. Now d economy has finally nosedived. How do we get out of dis messy rut?
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Geniro: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
One, i didn't do protest because i believed in the removal of fuel subsidy.

But tell the truth for once, was the protest responsible for the missing Sanusi $20b and the Soludo $30tr, the NNPC none remittance, the Dasuki gate, the Fayose gate and many other frauds during Jonathan regime?

Sanusi and Soludo claims are all speculative claims that have never been justified to the letter. The Dasuki gate so far has been a disappointment cos the govt. of the day is refusing to arraign him . Why ?

Fayose gate is nothing new. cos the same template brought Buhari into power and was what was used to bribe voters in Edo and Ondo gubernatorial elections to the tune 5K PER VOTERS RUNNING INTO BILLIONS.

The protest against the necessity of subsidy removal lead to sheer wastage of funds that are empirically documented.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=hammerF post=53628342]

That fact will never go away. Though it is my opinion and point of view. [/quote
Creating billionaires is an achievement?]
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by focus7: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
Geniro:

Sanusi and Soludo claims are all speculative claims that have never been justified to the letter. The Dasuki gate so far has been a disappointment cos the govt. of the day is refusing to arraign him . Why ?

Fayose gate is nothing new. cos the same template brought Buhari into power and was what was used to bribe voters in Edo and Ondo gubernatorial elections to the tune 5K PER VOTERS RUNNING INTO BILLIONS.

The protest against the necessity of subsidy removal lead to sheer wastage of funds that are empirically documented.
Your level of defense for Jonathan ehn.

But the hero never allow the forensic investigation report into Sanusi claim open to the public even after several request, hence you can't adjudged Sanusi claim as a speculation. Even Soludo claim was only sheepishly denied.

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
seguntijan:
We watched with disdain few years ago how Andrew Yakubu, the former NNPC boss during GEJ's era (from Southern Kaduna) flanked by Diezani swore before the senate that there is nothing like missing $20b.

GEJ also said America will know if such money go missing. NOI (our Harvard trained former Minister of Finance) said we should invite forensic auditors because it is impossible for such huge amount of money to go missing.

I have received a lot of backlash for campaigning for Buhari but I have no regrets. If one person can keep $9.2m (N4 billion) in his safe at home, God knows how much GEJ, Diezani and co have in their septic tanks.

And you wonder why exchange rate is high? You wonder why we are in recession? You have your answers.

The next question from the enemies of Nigeria would be "where are all the recovered loots?"

Recovered loots are exhibits that can't be spent until prosecution is concluded and conviction is secured.

Why is it difficult to get conviction ?

We have corrupt judges and lawyers who are subverting justice.

If Buhari should arrest Judges today, the same enemies of Nigeria will be shouting gestapo! rule of law! rule of law!

We know who the real enemies of Nigeria are.

The enemy of Nigeria is not Buhari.

PMB has good intentions.

The real enemies are the people who doesn't want their thieves touched simply because of tribal sentiments.

I am happy Andrew Yakubu is a Northerner, arrested by a Northerner (Magu) working for a Northern President (Buhari).

Long live Magu. Long Live President Buhari!

We should suspend democracy for 4 years and let Buhari sanitize the system.

When the next political party get to power, let them probe APC as well.

In 20 years, we would have gotten rid of corruption.

This is why the masses are suffering. Buhari is not the problem.

Institutionalized corruption and those who ignorantly or intentionally establish it are responsible for the suffering of the masses

A country that welcomed Ibori has no future.

May God extend the life of PMB. I see why the children of hate want him dead.

Couldn't have said it any better; I am also so happy that for once, the eyes of so many brainwashed youths (judging from the responses so far) have finally opened to realise their real enemies; that they have come to appreciate the true cause of their current problem.

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Geniro: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
focus7:
Your level of defense for Jonathan ehn.

But the hero never allow the forensic investigation report into Sanusi claim open to the public even after several request, hence you can't adjudged Sanusi claim as a speculation. Even Soludo claim was only sheepishly denied.

Since the APC are now in charge, why haven't they released the report ? Or did GEJ also LOOT the report ?

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Bestbeelieve: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
stop spreading lies fool!!! how about the ones your saint transport minister and governors insisted must be sharedNigeria's problem is collective corruption and theft from the political class dating back since army calling civilians corrupt.......

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by micflo28(m): 12:53am On Feb 12, 2017
And they said we shouldn'nt protest. We need to put onhold leadership entirely for some time and have these buffoons who had and are still ruling us for the past 18 years now come account for their leadersghip styles.

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by shockwave(m): 3:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Ajascentdelake:
...Haba, mary-go-round ...

Yes, janet-go-round too! grin grin grin
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by drtee247(m): 3:44am On Feb 12, 2017
GEJ is the worst thing to happen to this country
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Awoo88: 6:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Trying to down play the incompetence and incapability of bubu. Any body with brain would have taken steps to prevent the foreseen crisis. Buhari is too brain dead to lead any thing even his 150 cows did not grow for over ten years.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by iaatmguy(m): 7:05am On Feb 12, 2017
ionsman:
Buhari told them not to remit the money(pun intended)....

We the youths have failed woefully. ..When you interact with some youths, you feel like crying. Their brains have been used as collateral.

The signs were glaring but what you get from the intellectually bankrupt youths are...

God punish Buhari( God will not punish an innocent man)

Buhari is a dullard ( You guys are actually the dullards for failing to decipher where your problems emanated from).

Keep hurling insults. I guess that will remove us from the present conundrum we find oursleves.

I'm sorry, but you don't have sense. With such glaring facts you still typed this nonsense from that thing you call a brain?
you need not argue with him,
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by iaatmguy(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2017
seguntijan:
We watched with disdain few years ago how Andrew Yakubu, the former NNPC boss during GEJ's era (from Southern Kaduna) flanked by Diezani swore before the senate that there is nothing like missing $20b.

GEJ also said America will know if such money go missing. NOI (our Harvard trained former Minister of Finance) said we should invite forensic auditors because it is impossible for such huge amount of money to go missing.

I have received a lot of backlash for campaigning for Buhari but I have no regrets. If one person can keep $9.2m (N4 billion) in his safe at home, God knows how much GEJ, Diezani and co have in their septic tanks.

And you wonder why exchange rate is high? You wonder why we are in recession? You have your answers.

The next question from the enemies of Nigeria would be "where are all the recovered loots?"

Recovered loots are exhibits that can't be spent until prosecution is concluded and conviction is secured.

Why is it difficult to get conviction ?

We have corrupt judges and lawyers who are subverting justice.

If Buhari should arrest Judges today, the same enemies of Nigeria will be shouting gestapo! rule of law! rule of law!

We know who the real enemies of Nigeria are.

The enemy of Nigeria is not Buhari.

PMB has good intentions.

The real enemies are the people who doesn't want their thieves touched simply because of tribal sentiments.

I am happy Andrew Yakubu is a Northerner, arrested by a Northerner (Magu) working for a Northern President (Buhari).

Long live Magu. Long Live President Buhari!

We should suspend democracy for 4 years and let Buhari sanitize the system.

When the next political party get to power, let them probe APC as well.

In 20 years, we would have gotten rid of corruption.

This is why the masses are suffering. Buhari is not the problem.

Institutionalized corruption and those who ignorantly or intentionally establish it are responsible for the suffering of the masses

A country that welcomed Ibori has no future.

May God extend the life of PMB. I see why the children of hate want him dead.
amen and
Amen I felt like jumping for joy when I read your comment. I didn't know we still have sensible Nigerians
Please am going to share your comment on Facebook

1 Like

Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by focus7: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2017
Geniro:

Since the APC are now in charge, why haven't they released the report ? Or did GEJ also LOOT the report ?
Don't worry!!!

Buhari is preparing dossier on Jonathan and his government, when it's out he will spend a long period in jail.
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by Geniro: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2017
focus7:
Don't worry!!!

Buhari is preparing dossier on Jonathan and his government, when it's out he will spend a long period in jail.

When that happens wake me up. No wonder you were all deceived by the APC phantom promises. Ride on . . . .
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by judondasylva(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2017
very stupid people still blaming
Re: What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis by LastProphet: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
hammerF:

No1 in Africa yet not in the list of first 20 richest in the same Africa, do you know why? Ask for knowledge so that you stop displaying stewpidity in public. India is one of the largest economies in the world yet it remains one of the poorest countries. It is not an achievement to be a largest economy except to an ignorant foooool like your hero

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt / Peter Obi Storms Anambra Markets, Preaches “Rescue Nigeria” To Traders (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.