Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,892 members, 7,852,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration (1249 Views)

FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election / Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Continuous Prayers During Husband's U.K Stay / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by AutoReportNG: 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
Wife of the President, Her Excellency, Mrs. Aisha Buhari, on Saturday in Abuja prayed for peaceful coexistence of Nigeria. She made the prayer shortly after her arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja from the kingdom of Saudi Arabia where she performed Umrah or Lesser Hajj.

Mrs. Buhari who arrived the Airport at about 3:15 local time, was received by the Wife of the Senate President Mrs. Toyin Saraki, wives of the Governors of Kebbi and Kogi states, Wives of the Service Chiefs as well as the former Deputy Governor of Plateau State Mrs. Pauline Tallen.

''I thank God for journey mercies, I prayed for Nigeria and Nigerian leaders and we should not relent in prayers and good deeds." she said.

She urged Nigerians not to relent in their prayers and good deeds for Nigeria to prosper among the comity of nations and expressed her gratitude to almighty God for the successful trip, she also prayed for Nigerians and her leaders.

Mrs. Buhari also expressed her gratitude to all Nigerians for the support for President Muhammadu Buhari's administration and also urged them to sustain the tempo.

''I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for the goodwill and support for my husband and Nigeria in general." she said.
Mrs. Buhari also said that she prayed for the peace, stability and progress of Nigeria.

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2017/02/aisha-buhari-thanks-nigerians-for.html

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by AutoReportNG: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2017
Don't mention dear..

Lalasticlala
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by yarimo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
AISHA We are all in support of buhari's government and even praying for the government to succeed. But were is BUHARI? What is his health condition of BUHARI ? When is he coming back to nigeria? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by Ever8054: 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
we don't need your thanks..where is the ungrateful old man who chose to speak to the rich only but refuse to speak to the poor zombies who supported and are still searching,but running out of excuses to cover his mumunity...?..ehn..madam Asha?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by ipobarecriminals: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2017
sad our patience Don run out.Enuf is Enuf of Bubu president. Make the old man go rest

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
yarimo:
AISHA We are all in support of buhari's government and even praying for the government to succeed. But were is BUHARI? What is his health condition of BUHARI ? When is he coming back to nigeria? undecided

Please speak for yourself alone , don't say "We" because me and my household are not in support of this government. we had nothing to do with a failure.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2017
Apple1992:

Please talk for yourself, don't say "We" because me and my household are not in support of this government. we had nothing to do with a failure.
I mean WE the good people of Nigeria, so back of.
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by deji68: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
Valedictory cool cool cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
yarimo:
I mean WE the good people of Nigeria, so back of.

The zombie in you is very strong, there's no need wasting my time with you. But very soon your eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
Apple1992:

Please speak for yourself alone , don't say "We" because me and my household are not in support of this government. we had nothing to do with a failure.
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Ever8054:
we don't need your thanks..where is the ungrateful old man who chose to speak to the rich only but refuse to speak to the poor zombies who supported and are still searching,but running out of excuses to cover his mumunity...?..ehn..madam Asha?
the man is incompetent,tyrant, inexperience not even ready or prepared to be a president. just for selfish interest. look at how him and his corrupt incompetent old men Apc members mess Nigerians up after all they promises during they 2015 campaign. Let Buhari the fulani kukuma stay there , Nigerians dont need him again.

Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by Jostico: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2017
Buhari I wish you well
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by alegbeleye(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2017
thank us by telling us the where about of your husband. you don wine am well for the other room so tey baba gas go refill for abroad.
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jostico:
Buhari I wish you well
Fulani / Aboki spotted. Ewuu still following your self .Apc wailers
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Feb 12, 2017
Apple1992:

The zombie in you is very strong, there's no need wasting my time with you. But very soon your eyes go clear.
your stupidly in public forum is noted, next please grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by Brightology2(m): 1:22am On Feb 12, 2017
yarimo:
your stupidly in public forum is noted, next please grin
BMC member spotted.
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Ever8054:

Is that your father picture?
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by mykeljosef: 4:20am On Feb 12, 2017
who is buhari

I support him through efficient criticism

sugar and cane type of criticism

in the end if Nigeria gets better...then so do my wellfare
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by Ever8054: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Is that your father picture?
no! your uncle
Re: Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Supporting President Buhari’s Administration by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ever8054:
no! your uncle

Looks like GEJ..

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Visits HRH, Oba Michael Yusuf (the Obadofin Of Oweland, Kabba) / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Statue In The Making / Time To End The Bad Blood Between The Yorubas And Ndigbo (by Femi Aribisala.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.