Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) (55116 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Drazeen(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2017
rip
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by PETUK(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Yaradua, the worst president. He removed Dora and killed NAFDAC till tomorrow.
Ogbeni it is too early to start display your stupidity here
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:59am On Feb 12, 2017
Too painful for this kind of damsel to die of expired malaria drugs.
Where was the malaria sold to her or which hospital was she given it to?
When my sister,my mama and role model Dora akunnyili was against fake drugs some devilish Igbos(that's my brothers)was saying she is against their business.

Anyways,rest in peace damsel.

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2017
Sellers of fake drugs are murderes that deserves CAPITAL PUNISHMENT!...RIP arubayi.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Ganjafama:
I remember this dude. His mum was the VC of Delta State University, Abraka.
Someone earlier said his dad was the VC of dat same sch, now u say his mum was also the VC. Abeg na two VC dey run sch or d sch na family cake.

4 Likes

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by fashrola(m): 9:02am On Feb 12, 2017
Man unkind cry
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by AstuteJay: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:
It's tragic that this handsome guy with a beautiful family had to pay the ultimate price for the failure of our Government to regulate the selling of drugs in this country
The drugs we take are a matter of live and death
It's not something to be toyed with

Yes I agree the government has the responsibility to regulate the selling of drugs but have you ever taken a minute to think of the calous Nigerians that sell these drugs and even manufacture fake drugs?

The government can only try to stop them but in as much as they remain calous and recalcitrant, they will forever remain in business.

My point is the onus lies in you and I, ordinary citizens to desist from these murderous acts and save the lives of our fellow citizens.

3 Likes

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Ganjafama(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2017
DavidEsq:

Someone earlier said his dad was the VC of dat same sch, now u say his mum was also the VC. Abeg na two VC dey run sch or d sch na family cake.
Sorry, dad I meant to say. Thanks for the correction
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by thorpido(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP man.
Take care of your health everyone.

Too early for the poor young wife to be a widow.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Madeb: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2017
May his Soul rest in peace. I used this medium 2 congratulate Man Utd, Arsenal& Liverpool Fans 4 their yesterday victory. Cfc 4 life
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:
It's tragic that this handsome guy with a beautiful family had to pay the ultimate price for the failure of our Government to regulate the selling of drugs in this country

Why do you blame government and not condemn those who sold drugs,I assume it is government also that advised them to start selling fake drugs?
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ogasman(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2017
your dad too thief ..
connection lord ..

but you don't deserve this rip ...

Chai for be someone else like your da*
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by gretblue: 9:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Toosure70:
What did you derive in spreading fake information like this? Dora left office after her 2 tenures ( 5year each) as NAFDAC DG.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2017

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2017
So sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by davidif: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2017
martineverest:
reminds me of a story my sister told me some days back on how her landlady,a deaconess,sold an expired drugs to her fellow corper by using black pen to change the month

WOW!!!
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ntyce(m): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:

So easy to blame govt for everything when you and I are the worst culprit.
Who sell these drugs, are they not the citizens?
How easy will it be for the govt to inspect every pharmacy shop at every corner?

More so, you seem not to be critical of the perpetrators
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2017
Toosure70:
Who told u he 'removed' dora?

Abi dora resigned??

The late chief looter of oyo state (adedibu) said it point blank while addressing reporters that dora came to beg him to help her get ministerial appointment, he declined.

That's why she was beefing him.

How ironic that the 3 of em are now dead.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP a deep loss
Saw him in church last two weeks please everyone check the date of anything you consume there is nothing like extended time

Use a flashlight on the packet to check for marks of tampering on the date and smell is also a good way to know if things are expired
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2017
dhardline:
RIP. Life is a pot of beans.

Life indeed is a "Pot of Beans"
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ifyokwu(f): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Dis fine guy just die like data, God 4bid, RIP
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2017
Biafra & expired biz is thier culture.millions hav gone unrecorded.bh kill 15 thousand Biafra fake drug kills millions.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by bush112(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by tonzo(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2017
R I P Eric,a great lost to the Arubayes ,Delsu and enterainment industry,@kanye west how you take know say na expired malaria drugs kill Eric.stop spreading false rumours. wait for the official statement from the family. how will his father feel when he reads online that expired drugs killed Eric and its not true.

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by millhouse: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2017
passyhansome:
The Pharmacy where he got, or the drug was administered should be sued for Man Slaughter.

Nigeria is a failed Nation
thats why i Always advocate to my friends and relatives that have malaria symtoms to always go the hospital to get drugs than buying from all these road side chemist that call themselves pharmacy shops.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by 7lives: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:

What about the wickedness of those who sell expired products.
If I open can of worms here now, I will be labelled a tribalist.
Those inter state bus stations is the best place to catch these wicked people.
Especially those hard workers buy and changing the expired Baba milk to sell to unsuspecting Nigerians.
May God kill them and their children the way they are killing others.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by emwye(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP. This is pretty sad.

1. Were the pills expired when he bought them from the pharmacy or did they expire on his shelf

2. Who performed this autopsy? I find it rather strange that expired malaria drugs caused this liver failure.

2 Likes

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by 7lives: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:

What about the wickedness of those who sell expired products.
If I open can of worms here now, I will be labelled a tribalist.
Those inter state bus stations is the best place to catch these wicked people.
Especially those hard workers buy and changing the expired Baby milk to sell to unsuspecting Nigerians.
May God kill them and their children the way they are killing others.

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by diegwu01: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2017
Expired Malaria Drugs,?? Even the most local pharmacy wont stock expired malaria drugs
This cannot true.
So many lies all over the web

2 Likes

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by yoaking: 10:25am On Feb 12, 2017
Ooh pls hope its not that worship lead singer in house on the rock!!!

Pls looks like him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos / Surplus: Stephen Soetan Slumps, Dies While Playing Football In Ogun / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.