Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) (55115 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by NaWhoBanMe: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2017
Adonis3:
Fine man Fine wife Fine pikin embarassed

Of course,
You can't question a being that doesn't exist

#Adonis3HasSpoken

Waah Daah Ferk!

RIP, Handsome dude, May God protect those you left Behind.

Waht Is Life sef? Me No no oh!
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Kassidy90(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2017
RIP man,

But wait ooo, just expired drugs? We bin dey eat expired food take expired drinks and expired drugs live in expired country but we still dey...
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2017
guys don't take drugs if you're sick. I hate drugs so much.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Who is the director of Nafdac? He should be sacked
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by FX(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2017
We went to the same secondary school. He was two classes ahead of me. What a loss. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ehissi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
LorDBolton:

Who told u he 'removed' dora?

Abi dora resigned??

The late chief looter of oyo state (adedibu) said it point blank while addressing reporters that dora came to beg him to help her get ministerial appointment, he declined.

That's why she was beefing him.

How ironic that the 3 of em are now dead.

But she was eventually made information minister. .......
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
ehissi:

But she was eventually made information minister. .......

And after He died June 11 2008,

Dora became a minister December that year

Like I said they're all dead now.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by juman(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kassidy90:
RIP man,

But wait ooo, just expired drugs? We bin dey eat expired food take expired drinks and expired drugs live in expired country but we still dey...

Abi.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by abdulaz: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
passyhansome:
The Pharmacy where he got, or the drug was administered should be sued for Man Slaughter.

Nigeria is a failed Nation
In a country like Nigeria where receipts are not given to customers over purchase of OTC drugs, I don't see that happening because the same pharmacy can deny ever selling such drugs to him.

As a pharmacist what I can deduce here is a case of drug-drug interaction leading to other cascades of events which resulted in organ failure.

This is reason why self medication is bad since we don't know the types of drugs we may be reacting to or other chemical composition/medicament of the drug we might be allergic to.

Proper test to ascertain the cause of an illness ought to be done first before any form of treatment is deduce and subsequently, proper drug prescriptions with the recommended dosage regimen given by a certified physician.

Also not following recommended dosage instructions of a drug can lead to organ failure too. Example is the the paracetamol 500mg tablet, a patient is not supposed to consume more than 8 tablets of paracetamol 500mg within the space of 24 hours.

RIP though. We all live to die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Just like that?
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
What a fine man, so young. It's really devastating. Eric Arubayi We love you but God loves you more. He sure knows best. Rip Eric.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Captain001(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
...and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them...
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by sirusX(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Too painful for this kind of damsel to die of expired malaria drugs.
Where was the malaria sold to her or which hospital was she given it to?
When my sister,my mama and role model Dora akunnyili was against fake drugs some devilish Igbos(that's my brothers)was saying she is against their business.

Anyways,rest in peace damsel.
It's her husband "Eric" that died...the man in the pix
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pearly255:
What a fine man, so young. It's really devastating. Eric Arubayi We love you but God loves you more. He sure knows best. Rip Eric.
eh eh,,,hmmm na now wey he don die u know say na fin man abicome anyway today na church sha!!!
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
sirusX:

It's her husband "Eric" that died...the man in the pix
ok,thanks please change where ever I use feminine to masculine for me.lol
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by multicolored(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
As in this beautiful woman is now a widow? Choi!.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by browniex: 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:
It's tragic that this handsome guy with a beautiful family had to pay the ultimate price for the failure of our Government to regulate the selling of drugs in this country
The drugs we take are a matter of live and death
It's not something to be toyed with

there is a particular code on drug packs where you send to a nafdac code to certify the authenticity of the drug you are buying, these are little precautions we need to take,knowing fully well that the country is lousy with fake drugs,and besides it is not advisable to buy drugs over the counter and engage in self medication, if you must do that,then make sure you are getting the original one.RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
He has relocated to another place to continue his life. Quote me negatively and follow him before this year runs out
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by seguno2: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
hungryboy:
It's tragic that this handsome guy with a beautiful family had to pay the ultimate price for the failure of our Government to regulate the selling of drugs in this country
The drugs we take are a matter of live and death
It's not something to be toyed with

If truly the guy died from expired malaria drugs, then why are they not suing-

- the chemist that sold it
- the company that manufactured, imported and/or distributed it
- the state government that neglected its monitoring role on the sale of drugs.

It is either someone is-

- telling lies,
- simply ignorant
- both.

2 Likes

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ashala(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sad one
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adonis3:
Fine man Fine wife Fine pikin embarassed

Of course,
You can't question a being that doesn't exist

#Adonis3HasSpoken

u didn't answer the questions I ask u
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by madjune(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is terribly sad.

Bad malaria drugs are cruel killers.
I remember in 94 when I took halfan and nearly choked.
My tonsils started swelling, blocking my throat.
Within mins I would have been unable to breathe if not I didn't take gulps of bitter leaf water made by my granny.

God rest your soul, grandma.

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Debbieumeh(f): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
That's aw this young woman will just become a widow like dat....may God give you the fortitude to bear your loss

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by seguno2: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
madjune:
This is terribly sad.

Bad malaria drugs are cruel killers.
I remember in 94 when I took halfan and nearly choked.
My tonsils started swelling, blocking my throat.
Within mins I would have been unable to breathe if not I didn't take gulps of bitter leaf water made by my granny.

God rest your soul, grandma.

Why did you not find a good lawyer to sue everyone involved in the supply chain for the problematic halfan?
Maybe the death of this young man would have been prevented and his wife and child won't be widowed and orphaned so early suddenly.
Is that not sad?

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Damian077: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Remembering late Dora Akunyili
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by holyeye1989(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hope he didn't die for Buhari to live, u better wake up ooo. Na Buhari we want

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Otses(f): 5:45pm On Feb 12, 2017
It's so sad to say rest in peace. May the Lord grant his family the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by madjune(m): 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
seguno2:

Why did you not find a good lawyer to sue everyone involved in the supply chain for the problematic halfan?
Maybe the death of this young man would have been prevented and his wife and child won't be widowed and orphaned so early suddenly.
Is that not sad?

You're so right my brother man.
This happened donkey years now and i was younger.
But then, I think halfan has been phased out.

By the way, does the law work in naija?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
hey!!! d mortality record now ia too painful!!! i want to work towards being a Gospel singer and one just died? God am in your super hands!!!
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by lonecapone: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sexual perversion and aberration cut your life short. Stay straight!
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
lonecapone:
Sexual perversion and aberration cut your life short. Stay straight

what d hell do u mean? do u knw hm like dat b4 now?
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ephi123(f): 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
AstuteJay:

Yes I agree the government has the responsibility to regulate the selling of drugs but have you ever taken a minute to think of the calous Nigerians that sell these drugs and even manufacture fake drugs?

The government can only try to stop them but in as much as they remain calous and recalcitrant, they will forever remain in business.

My point is the onus lies in you and I, ordinary citizens to desist from these murderous acts and save the lives of our fellow citizens.

Not true. If there is a severe jail term for the offence and it is implemented, trust me the business will fold up on its own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Court Wedding Photos / Sophie Rammal And Wale Alakija In New Photos / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.