Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,788 members, 7,959,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) (55514 Views)

Eric Arubayi's Family Release His Obituary, To Be Buried On Saturday Feb. 25th / Fans React To The Death Of Eric Arubayi / Eric Arubayi's Post On Instagram Before His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by patonyx1: 12:58am On Feb 13, 2017
The way I look at drugs or other item expiry ehn! You'll think i'm looking for Jesus christ.

I've escaped similar thing in 2007.
God help us and may his soul RIP.

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Adonis3: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Blackfire:

u didn't answer the questions I ask u
What question
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Is My Team Ploughing
By A. E. Housman

“Is my team ploughing,
That I was used to drive
And hear the harness jingle
When I was man alive?”

Ay, the horses trample,
The harness jingles now;
No change though you lie under
The land you used to plough.

“Is football playing
Along the river shore,
With lads to chase the leather,
Now I stand up no more?”

Ay the ball is flying,
The lads play heart and soul;
The goal stands up, the keeper
Stands up to keep the goal.

“Is my girl happy,
That I thought hard to leave,
And has she tired of weeping
As she lies down at eve?”

Ay, she lies down lightly,
She lies not down to weep:
Your girl is well contented.
Be still, my lad, and sleep.

“Is my friend hearty,
Now I am thin and pine,
And has he found to sleep in
A better bed than mine?”

Yes, lad, I lie easy,
I lie as lads would choose;
I cheer a dead man’s sweetheart,
Never ask me whose.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by seguno2: 3:20am On Feb 13, 2017
madjune:
You're so right my brother man.
This happened donkey years now and i was younger.
But then, I think halfan has been phased out.

By the way, does the law work in naija?

Yes.
The law works in our country.
With plenty of patience, public pressure and persistence up to the Supreme Court if necessary.
We need to be more law abiding citizens by processing all our grievances through our courts thereby establishing legal authority and precedence for a society that is driven by institutions rather than by big headed tin gods.

2 Likes

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by seguno2: 3:22am On Feb 13, 2017
lonecapone:
Sexual perversion and aberration cut your life short. Stay straight!

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by AstuteJay: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2017
ephi123:

Not true. If there is a severe jail term for the offence and it is implemented, trust me the business will fold up on its own.

The same way drug trafficking has folded up even in continents that have death penalty in place for offenders.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ephi123(f): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2017
AstuteJay:

The same way drug trafficking has folded up even in continents that have death penalty in place for offenders.

You definitely can't compare the figures between countries that have the death penalty and those that don't. Why do you think the corruption level is low in China? Because you get hanged simple. Crime can never be eliminated fully but it can be drastically reduced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by AstuteJay: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
ephi123:

You definitely can't compare the figures between countries that have the death penalty and those that don't. Why do you think the corruption level is low in China? Because you get hanged simple. Crime can never be eliminated fully but it can be drastically reduced.

Looks like you are backing down on your initial position.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
AstuteJay:

Looks like you are backing down on your initial position.

No I stand by it. That such a business folds up means it wouldn't be blooming as it is right now, where any tom dick and harry can be selling fake drugs all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by ophilly: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by seguno2: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
ophilly:
/http://www.globalnewsnig.com/house-on-the-rock-pastor-paul-adefarasin-threatens-to-expose-homosexuals-in-his-church/

Thanks for backing up your claim with a credible reference.
However it does not explain his death or does it?
If it does, kindly explain.
Thanks.
Re: Late Eric Arubayi's Wife & Son (Photos) by dikamzy(m): 3:42am On Feb 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" / Lady Claims She's Engaged To Efe (Photoshopped)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.