Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (291092 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chukwudozzie(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
Good evening.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by rickyponting504(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
@greencard. your dreams simply connot the fact that you will be famous in life but in one way or the other some people has tried change your g***y. but not fully.. if only you can pray then all is well. stay blessed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by rickyponting504(m): 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
@chukwud........ your dream means there is a grace on you at this stage of your life... which is guiding you and protecting you from stumbling. it means a power is acting in your life right now in a positive way.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by rickyponting504(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2017
stay blessed in the LOVE of THE LORD
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
i dreamt i was sitting on a chair with arms, and i was moving here and there in the air, and land werever i wanted to land, i even ask a brother of mine to join me on the chair and i was moving the chair anywer i want with my mind. later i fell into another dream, infact twas as if i was dead cos it looks real, i saw my late aunt and i was like no it cant be,cos it so real and i was like well maybe am gone its well. and i began to check the surroundings of the house, there were not the way they were physically in reality and i was surprised too, then i saw and wanted to climb a stair that leads to a beautiful apartment still in my compound then i saw some guys outside the compound throwing arrows at me and i was dodging them unable to climb the stairs, then like someone or an animal came to scare them away and they ran,later i went inside and i saw someone preaching inside the house to my people and i was astonished at what he was saying and i wanted to leave and go back outside but he said i shouldnt leave but immediately i turned back, i jujst woke up and i was like oh! thank God am not dead and i was thinking about the dream, kindly throw light to it please.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by rickyponting504(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
@Frederick . the meaning of your dream is so plain. it is a revelation to you that you are misusing the grace of God that has been protecting you and you have to be prayerful as to be able to conquer some war that is already building up. the grace of God in your life has been protecting you but it's time you become more prayerful. stay blessed in the Lord
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:55am On Jun 07, 2017
chumz11:
Good evening sir,more grace.pls what does it mean to praying,speaking in tongues,conducting deliverance on people.2.some months back I dreamt I saw my father in the Lord he was walking past me when I saw him I shouted Holy Spirit of God,honour your word in my life with a heart wrenching voice I never knew could come out of me.he stopped,looked at me and said something I didn't hear and continued going
It is the HolyGhost that enables you to speak in tongues, that leads you in conducting deliverance and praying according to the will of God, where you saw your father in the Lord and shouted means confirmation by the Spirit. The Holy Spirit had just witnessed to you that He is in your life. The meaning of this dream is you have been empowered by the Spirit of God.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:07am On Jun 07, 2017
greencard:
pls sir kindly help me with the meaning

dreamt we were in a large building with people form various works of life artiste n others then it seem there was a sense of danger n alarm was raise I personally saw some men with daggers his under their sit .so I like other hurried out of the building then it seem like me n some other few people enter into a fine flat watching t.v

then it seems someone just said they are going back to the building again I then saw that someone wore my shoes n I just seems to say OK I'll find another one to put on but I saw that the one I see was not dsame pair one was black d other leg was red still I just wore it n move on pls sir wat could this mean
it is true, there has been a trade on your glory, pray for recovery.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ashjay001(m): 3:20am On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It is the HolyGhost that enables you to speak in tongues, that leads you in conducting deliverance and praying according to the will of God, where you saw your father in the Lord and shouted means confirmation by the Spirit. The Holy Spirit had just witnessed to you that He is in your life. The meaning of this dream is you have been empowered by the Spirit of God.

Gdmrn. I normally dont do this, but I would like to know ur tots on this;

Just woke now, from a kind of nightmare. Was at home in a building built by my grandpa in lagos, but converted into a hostel. Came out n saw Dino being rebuked by a Judge for ferking up ds time arnd n dat he couldnt help him. Saraki was a witness but kept mum. Dino den stood up to leave n I saw him off. On our way out, wit no one acknowledging him, I picked up a crawling babe n saw him off. Coming back, I took a different route n had to jump down from a height. I jumped safely, looked up n saw a green, elf like dwarf creature wit a skull for a head, coming down from a tree, on d ledge I jumped from, wit a huge stone of d same colour.

D stone fell off his hand n rolled towards me. I was amazed seeing it, n wondered if there were actual bush babies. I took off wen d stone started rolling towards me. Ran towards d hostel, but d door was now locked n everywhere empty of persons. I tried calling Jesus( I dont believe in his special powers), but I couldnt. D stone stopped rolling n d elf went to pick it n came after me, pointing at me with d baby still in my hands. My mouth couldnt open to rebuke it, so I forced myself awake. It almost didnt happen but I succeeded. Any special meaning? Tanx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:28am On Jun 07, 2017
Frederick7:
i dreamt i was sitting on a chair with arms, and i was moving here and there in the air, and land werever i wanted to land, i even ask a brother of mine to join me on the chair and i was moving the chair anywer i want with my mind. later i fell into another dream, infact twas as if i was dead cos it looks real, i saw my late aunt and i was like no it cant be,cos it so real and i was like well maybe am gone its well. and i began to check the surroundings of the house, there were not the way they were physically in reality and i was surprised too, then i saw and wanted to climb a stair that leads to a beautiful apartment still in my compound then i saw some guys outside the compound throwing arrows at me and i was dodging them unable to climb the stairs, then like someone or an animal came to scare them away and they ran,later i went inside and i saw someone preaching inside the house to my people and i was astonished at what he was saying and i wanted to leave and go back outside but he said i shouldnt leave but immediately i turned back, i jujst woke up and i was like oh! thank God am not dead and i was thinking about the dream, kindly throw light to it please.
It is only when you're dead that you can move anywhere you want with your mind because the brain is no loner in operation, the next scene confirms that you could be dead, the arrows they are throwing at you are arrows of destruction, the preaching that astonished you must be preaching about the departure of the dead and you even departed when he said you should not leave immediately. Thank God you're not dead really but you should seriously pray against the spirit of death, death could come anytime.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Transcends: 7:59am On Jun 07, 2017
Bro Taye, Good morning sir.

I dreamt that I was with a group of persons trying to get a job. A man came up and said to me "Let's give this one because he's a man of God" (he was referring to me)

Second dream : I saw one of my friend having sexual Intercourse (pardon me) with a fair lady. I have never dreamt such before. What does it mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by rickyponting504(m): 8:21am On Jun 07, 2017
ashjay001:

Just woke now, from a kind of nightmare. Was at home in a building built by my grandpa in lagos, but converted into a hostel. Came out n saw Dino being rebuked by a Judge for ferking up ds time arnd n dat he couldnt help him. Saraki was a witness but kept mum. Dino den stood up to leave n I saw him off. On our way out, wit no one acknowledging him, I picked up a crawling babe n saw him off. Coming back, I took a different route n had to jump down from a height. I jumped safely, looked up n saw a green, elf like dwarf creature wit a skull for a head, coming down from a tree, on d ledge I jumped from, wit a huge stone of d same colour.

D stone fell off his hand n rolled towards me. I was amazed seeing it, n wondered if there were actual bush babies. I took off wen d stone started rolling towards me. Ran towards d hostel, but d door was now locked n everywhere empty of persons. I tried calling Jesus( I dont believe in his special powers), but I couldnt. D stone stopped rolling n d elf went to pick it n came after me, pointing at me with d baby still in my hands. My mouth couldnt open to rebuke it, so I forced myself awake. It almost didnt happen but I succeeded. Any special meaning? Tanx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by rickyponting504(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2017
enemies are preying on your fears. you give them the chance to and also I will advise you to stop any act you think is productive to you where as its bringing In fears and likes into your life. good morning and stay blessed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
ashjay001:

The scene where you saw saraki and Dino and the baby you picked up means your glory, because it is your glory that makes you walk with men like saraki or Dino or become like them, the child you picked up too is relating to your glory. But the green dwarf (demon) that came to attack you is attacking your glory, and this attack is coming from your family, that is why the dream is situated around your grandfather's house. You dont really need to pray and kill anything, what you need is the power of God. You couldnt resist the demonic being because there is no power to do so. You can not allow any demonic harassment to continue in your life. Like you said you dont believe in any special powers in the name of Jesus, but there is power in the name of Jesus, it could have saved you from that demonic attack. You have to believe Jesus, his word, which is to be filled with the Holy Spirit. You need to be filled with the Holy Spirit, that is when you can withstand any spiritual confrontation. Believe Jesus, believe in his name, his word, trust and try him. But more importantly, you need to be filled with the Holy Spirit after that you have believed Jesus and believed his name, so that demonic activities against you will not prosper. Pray for the Holy Spirit, the Spirit gives you power. you need power to stop demonic harassment against your life.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2017
Transcends:
Bro Taye, Good morning sir.

I dreamt that I was with a group of persons trying to get a job. A man came up and said to me "Let's give this one because he's a man of God" (he was referring to me)

Second dream : I saw one of my friend having sexual Intercourse (pardon me) with a fair lady. I have never dreamt such before. What does it mean?
The first dream means you have a calling and the second dream means sexual pollution, you are close to people who are into fornication and adultery and you are polluted by that. You can relate with such people but not so close to them, even the Bible says when such offer you food, you should not eat because it will pollute you.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It is only when you're dead that you can move anywhere you want with your mind because the brain is no loner in operation, the next scene confirms that you could be dead, the arrows they are throwing at you are arrows of destruction, the preaching that astonished you must be preaching about the departure of the dead and you even departed when he said you should not leave immediately. Thank God you're not dead really but you should seriously pray against the spirit of death, death could come anytime.
Broda na wa o, I don't buy this your interpretation at all, am not sure you are led by the spirit to interpret this! You don't interpret dreams literally, this is an out of body revelation, it's not the first time I'll be experiencing such yet am not dead. the other guy that explained it has done justice to what am looking for, death is not my portion, anyways thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
rickyponting504:
@Frederick . the meaning of your dream is so plain. it is a revelation to you that you are misusing the grace of God that has been protecting you and you have to be prayerful as to be able to conquer some war that is already building up. the grace of God in your life has been protecting you but it's time you become more prayerful. stay blessed in the Lord
thank you Broda, am grateful for your explanation, thanks. I really don't want to dive much into it, but you really said it well. However how about opening your own thread, so that you both won't be having conflicting interpretations to dreams!
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
Frederick7:
Broda na wa o, I don't buy this your interpretation at all, am not sure you are led by the spirit to interpret this! You don't interpret dreams literally, this is an out of body revelation, it's not the first time I'll be experiencing such yet am not dead. the other guy that explained it has done justice to what am looking for, death is not my portion, anyways thanks.
no problem.That is your own opinion. I am not praying for death for you but look at the dream yourself. Why are you seeing a dead relative. Why are you going anywhere you want with your mind? why did it look so real as if you were dead, why did you said thank God am not dead immediately you woke up? i am not praying death for you, i spoke the truth. i dont condemn or judge anyone because i didnt learn that from God. You have your own opinion, i am not your God and i didnt give you that dream, i only try to help interpret but i wont say what i didnt see and what i didnt hear, you have your opinion, good luck. Are you trying to humiliate me? I didnt refute anything the other guy said, that is why i said that is your own opinion, i am not your God and i dont give dreams, i cant make you accept my interpretation. believe whatever you want, but you cant disgrace me, you shouldnt. You're here to humiliate me and what you do to me more than that will be done to you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ashjay001(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The scene where you saw saraki and Dino and the baby you picked up means your glory, because it is your glory that makes you walk with men like saraki or Dino or become like them, the child you picked up too is relating to your glory. But the green dwarf (demon) that came to attack you is attacking your glory, and this attack is coming from your family, that is why the dream is situated around your grandfather's house. You dont really need to pray and kill anything, what you need is the power of God. You couldnt resist the demonic being because there is no power to do so. You can not allow any demonic harassment to continue in your life. Like you said you dont believe in any special powers in the name of Jesus, but there is power in the name of Jesus, it could have saved you from that demonic attack. You have to believe Jesus, his word, which is to be filled with the Holy Spirit. You need to be filled with the Holy Spirit, that is when you can withstand any spiritual confrontation. Believe Jesus, believe in his name, his word, trust and try him. But more importantly, you need to be filled with the Holy Spirit after that you have believed Jesus and believed his name, so that demonic activities against you will not prosper. Pray for the Holy Spirit, the Spirit gives you power. you need power to stop demonic harassment against your life.

Tanx, bro. I believe in God n possibly a holy spirit, but its d Jesus factor that is difficult.grin
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 07, 2017
ashjay001:

Tanx, bro. I believe in God n possibly a holy spirit, but its d Jesus factor that is difficult.grin
You cant say you believe in God if you dont believe in Jesus. How do you go to God without Jesus, How do you pray without Jesus. You cant believe God and not believe Jesus. What i am saying is try Jesus, read your bible especially the new testament and hear what it has to say about Jesus, you should believe it. The Holy Spirit can only come by Jesus, no other way.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ashjay001(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2017
[quote author=rickyponting504 post=57272333][/quote]
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

no problem.That is your own opinion. I am not praying for death for you but look at the dream yourself. Why are you seeing a dead relative. Why are you going anywhere you want with your mind? why did it look so real as if you were dead, why did you said thank God am not dead immediately you woke up? i am not praying death for you, i spoke the truth. i dont condemn or judge anyone because i didnt learn that from God. You have your own opinion, i am not your God and i didnt give you that dream, i only try to help interpret but i wont say what i didnt see and what i didnt hear, you have your opinion, good luck. Are you trying to humiliate me? I didnt refute anything the other guy said, that is why i said that is your own opinion, i am not your God and i dont give dreams, i cant make you accept my interpretation. believe whatever you want, but you cant disgrace me, you shouldnt. You're here to humiliate me and what you do to me more than that will be done to you
check your interpretations they are two sides of a coin, I see dead relatives often, it's no means of death to me! My spirit is alive and sees deep into the spiritual, the Angels I do meet attimes don't show me their faces but cover up with the face of someone I know while helping me, they are like family to me and shows up with the faces of people I know both late and alive!. It's not my late aunt I only saw their, even my people that are well and alive, OK then how do you interpret when you see a late relative stopping you from eating in dreams, is eating in dreams good? And here is someone stopping you from it, it's no dead person it's an Angel! Well the dream I posted earlier comes to me once in a blue moon when I engrossed my mind with the word of God and prayer after a long while. So kindly note your interpretations and let them be ordered by the Spirit and not by flesh! Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ashjay001(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You cant say you believe in God if you dont believe in Jesus. How do you go to God without Jesus, How do you pray without Jesus. You cant believe God and not believe Jesus. What i am saying is try Jesus, read your bible especially the new testament and hear what it has to say about Jesus, you should believe it. The Holy Spirit can only come by Jesus, no other way.

I just believe, Jesus, like Mohammed n a host of other charismatic leaders of thought, received spiritual enlightenment and tried disseminating their enlightenment, thru each respective religion.

U dont need Jesus to develop faith like a mustard seed. With faith as small as a mustard seed, u will do as much as Jesus did, if not more.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Frederick7:
check your interpretations they are two sides of a coin, I see dead relatives often, it's no means of death to me! My spirit is alive and sees deep into the spiritual, the Angels I do meet attimes don't show me their faces but cover up with the face of someone I know while helping me, they are like family to me and shows up with the faces of people I know both late and alive!. It's not my late aunt I only saw their, even my people that are well and alive, OK then how do you interpret when you see a late relative stopping you from eating in dreams, is eating in dreams good? And here is someone stopping you from it, it's no dead person it's an Angel! Well the dream I posted earlier comes to me once in a blue moon when I engrossed my mind with the word of God and prayer after a long while. So kindly note your interpretations and let them be ordered by the Spirit and not by flesh! Thanks.
OK o, like i said you are entitled to your own opinion. This is not the first time i am having this kind of experience in nairaland. I dont do any spiritual thing in the flesh but if God wants to stop you from eating in the dream He could use the face of your pastor or someone alive why will He go and bring the dead. Every dream interpreter will tell you seeing or having anything to do with the dead in the dream is not a good thing, i dont know where you got your own from, the bible is clear that you should not go near the dead or have anything to do with them, God can not contradict His word. Believe whatever you want to believe, you're here for a different mission, and i am not surprised, this is nairaland! I am a prophet and i have a ministry, i dont do anything in the flesh. Your own case is the first headache we will have here. Believe any dream interpreter you want to believe i dont care. I can not command you to do anything, i have my own life, you have yours. I encourage people to try and decipher their own dreams and also pray for gift of revelation for people so that prophets will not just be telling them this and that. I dont control people, i pray hard not to mislead people, and i also pray everyday for the grace to interpret dreams correctly before coming online. If anyone does not accept my interpretation, no wahala, they can look for interpretation elsewhere, i am not against that, i dont own anybody's life and i am not anybody's God, people should work out their own salvation, that is what the bible said, no one should work it out for them. Believe whatever you want to believe, i dont claim to be the best interpreter, i dont even claim to be a good interpreter, i only try my best by revelation. It is obvious you are here on a mission, it has failed already. I dont own nairaland, it is not my house, i will soon leave forever. You can do whatever you want with it, but dont judge me, cuz i dont judge. Seek God for the revelation of your dreams too, you talk like somebody that is close to God, why cant you ask God to reveal the dream to you instead of coming here. Just go back the way you came, you're here for trouble and you cant succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by ashjay001(m): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Frederick7:

I can guess where u're coming from. But, u seeked his view, yet u're complaining abt his interpretation? No two persons will give exactly d same explanation for a bible verse(written word), same with a prophecy or a dream or a vision. Each interpretation will cone out based on d individual's perspective, exposure n degree of morality or belief.

U already have a second opinion and ur own conviction of what it means. Chill

When u seek pples opinions, u make do wit wat u get.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2017
ashjay001:

I just believe, Jesus, like Mohammed n a host of other charismatic leaders of thought, received spiritual enlightenment and tried disseminating their enlightenment, thru each respective religion.

U dont need Jesus to develop faith like a mustard seed. With faith as small as a mustard seed, u will do as much as Jesus did, if not more.
Jesus is different, you can not compare him with other 'charismatic leaders of thought'. But no one can convince you to believe Jesus for who he is, only God can, but what we know is Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and there is no other name under heaven by which any man can be saved other than Jesus. But we cant push doctrine to you, when the time comes you will know the truth yourself.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by ashjay001(m): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Jesus is different, you can not compare him with other 'charismatic leaders of thought'. But no one can convince you to believe Jesus for who he is, only God can, but what we know is Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, and there is no other name under heaven by which any man can be saved other than Jesus. But we cant push doctrine to you, when the time comes you will know the truth yourself.

Tanx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
ashjay001:

Tanx
nice to meet you bro.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

OK o, like i said you are entitled to your own opinion. This is not the first time i am having this kind of experience in nairaland. I dont do any spiritual thing in the flesh but if God wants to stop you from eating in the dream He could use the face of your pastor or someone alive why will He go and bring the dead. Every dream interpreter will tell you seeing or having anything to do with the dead in the dream is not a good thing, i dont know where you got your own from, the bible is clear that you should not go near the dead or have anything to do with them, God can not contradict His word. Believe whatever you want to believe, you're here for a different mission, and i am not surprised, this is nairaland! I am a prophet and i have a ministry, i dont do anything in the flesh. Your own case is the first headache we will have here. Believe any dream interpreter you want to believe i dont care. I can not command you to do anything, i have my own life, you have yours. I encourage people to try and decipher their own dreams and also pray for gift of revelation for people so that prophets will not just be telling them this and that. I dont control people, i pray hard not to mislead people, and i also pray everyday for the grace to interpret dreams correctly before coming online. If anyone does not accept my interpretation, no wahala, they can look for interpretation elsewhere, i am not against that, i dont own anybody's life and i am not anybody's God, people should work out their own salvation, that is what the bible said, no one should work it out for them. Believe whatever you want to believe, i dont claim to be the best interpreter, i dont even claim to be a good interpreter, i only try my best by revelation. It is obvious you are here on a mission, it has failed already. I dont own nairaland, it is not my house, i will soon leave forever. You can do whatever you want with it, but dont judge me, cuz i dont judge. Seek God for the revelation of your dreams too, you talk like somebody that is close to God, why cant you ask God to reveal the dream to you instead of coming here. Just go back the way you came, you're here for trouble and you cant succeed.
my mission is to advice you to be guided on what you interpret to people! You don't know me neither do I know you, and am not interested in knowing you. I only asked you to throw more light which you took literally and woefully and somebody else did justice to it. I'm not here to drag words with you! It's your thread and am leaving, and if you quote me I'll retort. Thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2017
Frederick7:
my mission is to advice you to be guided on what you interpret to people! You don't know me neither do I know you, and am not interested in knowing you. I only asked you to throw more light which you took literally and woefully and somebody else did justice to it. I'm not here to drag words with you! It's your thread and am leaving, and if you quote me I'll retort. Thanks.
Like i said, you can believe whatever you want to believe, whether you leave or stay is not my business. Guys like you are many in the religion section in nairaland, we all know that. When you see a dead relative in the dream and you said it is an angel, it is your life, not my biz. I didnt do anything woefully, i am in ministry close to ten years, i am talking from experience, not divination! If you think am surprised by what youre doing, i am not, i ve had this thing a lot in nairaland, in fact there was a post that made front page back then about TEN DIFFERENT TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU WILL FIND IN RELIGION SECTION OF NAIRALAND. What youre doing here is little, it is worst abroad! It is over there you have scientology, new age movement, illuminati, freemason and many others attacking the true christian doctrine. I have done what i am doing here internationally, not only in Nigeria, i know what i am saying, i started with yahoo answers and i have gone far beyond that, so what youre doing is not new, it is worst than this in the west. People like you claim to be guided by the Holy Spirit but the things you say contradicts that. I dont blame you, and i dont like you. It wont be long before you know truly which spirit is guiding and leading you. Youre not advising me, youre advising yourself, when someone is interpreting dreams through divination and a lying spirit, also the spirit of seduction as the bible says, what do you expect me to say. Youre advising yourself. it wont be long before you know the truth because God is not slumbering, your own ********* will expose you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by oxmale: 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
Hellooo
I had a dream where I was in a 'toilet' bathing and as I was bathing somebody suddenly came and started defacating in the toilet and I was just beside the person then I shouted at the person but he didn't respond and when he was done he left. And I was wondering in the dream about what happened I woke up.
Dunno know if this is important but I saw the guys pool, faeces(whatever)

please kindly explain.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Like i said, you can believe whatever you want to believe, whether you leave or stay is not my business. Guys like you are many in the religion section in nairaland, we all know that. When you see a dead relative in the dream and you said it is an angel, it is your life, not my biz. I didnt do anything woefully, i am in ministry close to ten years, i am talking from experience, not divination! If you think am surprised by what youre doing, i am not, i ve had this thing a lot in nairaland, in fact there was a post that made front page back then about TEN DIFFERENT TYPE OF PEOPLE YOU WILL FIND IN RELIGION SECTION OF NAIRALAND. What youre doing here is little, it is worst abroad! It is over there you have scientology, new age movement, illuminati, freemason and many others attacking the true christian doctrine. I have done what i am doing here internationally, not only in Nigeria, i know what i am saying, i started with yahoo answers and i have gone far beyond that, so what youre doing is not new, it is worst than this in the west. People like you claim to be guided by the Holy Spirit but the things you say contradicts that. I dont blame you, and i dont like you. It wont be long before you know truly which spirit is guiding and leading you. Youre not advising me, youre advising yourself, when someone is interpreting dreams through divination and a lying spirit, also the spirit of seduction as the bible says, what do you expect me to say. Youre advising yourself. it wont be long before you know the truth because God is not slumbering, your own ********* will expose you.
if you like you can write a whole book on this but the fact is you misinterprete what i asked you to throw more light on! Period. And someone did justice to it, and here you are blabbing that he might have use spirit of divination or lying spirit, smh! pathetic! Am sure I don't like you either, I don't write out all my dreams in full details, I let the interpretation finds out the covered part, so I can know where it's coming from, I'll advice everyone to do same test all spirit the scripture says. I won't condemn you, after 10 years! you should have been better than this..smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (191) (Reply)

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.