Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289741 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Cashrange660: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
Your dreams is who you are. Your dreams can break or make you. Job 33:14-23. Post your dreams here or send it to me through tcrojem@gmail.com, and I will give you the true divine meaning. Your dream is your life.

Sir, i've been following this topic and i'm very happy and pleased that i came across it. However, i'll like to know about what the future holds and my purpose on earth. Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 03, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The bible says that by strength shall no man prevail. The grace of God is sufficient for you. The temptation we're seeing today can never be compared to the temptations that is coming in the coming days. You have to rely on God and the word of God, it will see you through, and the word of God don't condemn. Don't let falling and rising stop you from doing what God wants you to do. Like i said, temptations will increase these days that the righteous too will fall but if you're doing the will of God and following the plan of God, He will keep you. do what God wants you to do, don't be afraid. Temptations will always be there every single moment, everyday. If you fall, you must rise again, even if you fall 2000 times, you must rise again, that is if you don't intentionally fall, but if you fall and you don't rise again, then a soul would have been lost.
thank you Bros, God bless you.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
tomtween1:
hello
please i had a dream i can't really recall just for one part where there was this large eagle standing on a house painted white,please what does it mean?thnks
The white house means purity and the eagle means power and authority.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You will live abroad or be based abroad. We don't know when Nigeria will be developed or it may not until..
pastor taye sir,does having emmisions at night without dreaming of sex means the person have a spirit spouse....Meanwhile the person will be having a different dream entirely,why is it even that after u finish praying on something ,it still persist and sir can i get your address in lagos sir and your active line
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Davoneskay:
Thanks Bro Tayejiboluwa for your dedication. How I wished I could be an interpreter.
In my dream, I saw a green snake (that which is poisonous to eat and barks like a dog at night and has a black stripe in real life) but in the dream, it looks like a lizard. At each end of its tail, another head is joined and thus looks like 7 snakes/lizard joined together as one (I'm not sure of what to call it). Then a voice with authority said to me, : I am taking you to Aso Rock as a Leader so that you can create snake-like statue all over Aso Rock. Immediately, I saw politicians in Aso Rock and if was as if I was present. I also saw Osinbanjo.
Pls, what does it mean especially the snake/lizard.
It means you're going to be a great man tomorrow but the enemy wants a cruel one, like Hitler. Some people are born great and some demonic spirits can infiltrate them and make them great in an evil way. All great destinies is a huge threat to satan and his cohorts. God can make you great at a price but the enemy will make someone great in an evil way in exchange for your soul. You must remain prayerful and you must not wander away from God.You have to also deal with any serpent assigned to your destiny. This might be the work of the queen of the coast or the queen of heaven, they are the ones who hunt great stars and great destinies. You must resist evil and stand for God all through.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Cashrange660:

Sir, i've been following this topic and i'm very happy and pleased that i came across it. However, i'll like to know about what the future holds and my purpose on earth. Thanks
You can pray for that here https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/07/prayers-against-confusionprayer-for.html and you can email me if you still want to know.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Teebilion:
pastor taye sir,does having emmisions at night without dreaming of sex means the person have a spirit spouse....Meanwhile the person will be having a different dream entirely,why is it even that after u finish praying on something ,it still persist and sir can i get your address in lagos sir and your active line
'Emissions at night without dreaming of sex' does not mean spirit spouse. But that happens to obtain the person's virtues. Marine spirits, witchcraft and polygamous witchcraft can do that. Spiritually the virtue is found within the waist and the only way to obtain it is through sexual encounter, sex in the dream or sex with a demonic person which will eventually lead to having a spiritual partner. You can pray against any dream sex partner. If you're praying on something and it still persists, it means you've not learnt the secret of that thing, when you've learnt the secret you would just obliterate it. You can ask God to reveal the secret of that thing to you. 08052881701 . I'm still in Ikorodu. I will be back in Lagos soon.

2 Likes

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
thanks so much sir....what also can you do to tackle the spirits of fear,and morover can i just stop dreaming,i dont have bad dreams bt seeing strange girls in the dream either they are molesting me or am doing otherwise,bt the sex thing doesnt happen which does nt stop me from seeing emmissions in reality when i wake ,or maybe because i have a lot of ladies around me during the day or been the lady's type of guy,and am always occupied with the thoughts of lust and sex all the time,have prayed severally on these and have tried disassociating from girls and these thoughts,maybe u shud jst help inquire into it sir,..do our dreams really mean sir or just our brain hyper-reacting and causing scenes already drawn in the mind.....
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

'Emissions at night without dreaming of sex' does not mean spirit spouse. But that happens to obtain the person's virtues. Marine spirits, witchcraft and polygamous witchcraft can do that. Spiritually the virtue is found within the waist and the only way to obtain it is through sexual encounter, sex in the dream or sex with a demonic person which will eventually lead to having a spiritual partner. You can pray against any dream sex partner. If you're praying on something and it still persists, it means you've not learnt the secret of that thing, when you've learnt the secret you would just obliterate it. You can ask God to reveal the secret of that thing to you. 08052881701 . I'm still in Ikorodu. I will be back in Lagos soon.
I hope its mainland u stay sir,well ikorodu is lagos too sir AND are you on facebook sir,i dont know whats up with my mail
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
The Lord bless you Bro
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Good Afternoon Sir,

Had this dream that I saw myself in a family house setting and my mother children are present..A news came to our house that my village people in the town have a program/battle that each family have to battle for against each other in other to win..In my family we were preparing so hard for the football game to face the community families as that was what it was called in the dream..There are somethings I noticed in this dream...
A.My elder brother(I.k) football booth was on the ground,but he is no where to be found...
B.My younger brother(Ft) has prepared and waiting for me...
C.I was also ready,but I was putting on a slippers..then I said how can I play with a slippers...then I started looking for my football booth with also the help of my younger brother I found my football booth and put them on...
D.A lady came to complain that she saw a notification from her bank,but she does not have an atm card..So she was looking for my elder who is.no where to be found...
E.My sister locked the house immediately we left..

F.Me and my younger brother(Ft) were putting on white football jersy and a new Brown football shoes and everyone was looking at us,as we make out way to the centre....
We arrived at the event centre which happens to be inside a market setting and the game is been played in two's per family...Each family has two representatives....and I was doing some touches with the ball when the dream stopped. .....

Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Dcholeric: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
This dream isnt too clear in my memory but here is little i could recall:
I was with my brothers in a store. i believe we were about to shop for some goods. all of a sudden i saw a man wearing a nigerian attire with two line/queue of young boys in local attire as well was walking behind the man. There were walking from my left towards the store and a woman on local attire with young girls behind her wearing scanty pieces of local attire on them coming from the right.
It looks like they were rendering some kind of spiritual services to people (i believe prophesy).
They arrived at the store in which i and my brothers were. I was about to avoid them by leaving the store but they peacefully insisted i should stay back as they came arround because of everyone in the shop. They somehow solicited for cash from persons in the shop, me inclusive, i was reluctant but gave the man #50 i was about to leave when the man said "let me tell you a little about your past", i objected and said i wish to know about my future and not the past then the man said to me "why do you act gentle as if you're too gentle you think we dont know about your fierce anger?" He asked for the womans opinion about what he said to me and the woman said "leave am, he thinks we dont know him".
The man wrote a list of things and handed it to me i took it away from public eyes so i could have privacy but i could only read one of the options on the list before i woke .....
The option says "i will spend some huge amount of cash for a vain lost and a vain bought"
Thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The white house means purity and the eagle means power and authority.
wow! incredible explanation but please how does it relate to me?

and last week i also dreamt of cows up to a thousand pursuing me. i was running then there was this man i don't know standing on something like a football post or bar who quickly caught my hand,pulled me up and the herd of cow passed.
please what does this also mean??
thnk you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
Prayers is the master key
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2017
Lately i forget my dreams easily and do not know why.Someone should please help with the interpretation of this dream.

I saw myself in a gathering where we all needed chairs to seat as the one in the venue was exhausted by people.Announcement was made that we should all go to another far venue to pick chairs to seat.We all rushed out and running to the far venue to pick our chairs.I noticed we passed through many places running and claiming fences to jump as we proceed.I noticed i was with a tall guy both of us were actually running together, sometimes we passed through same road and other times we missed ourselves as we proceed.Along my way i saw my late brother who died December 2016 with some group of people he was training them, as i passed i mistakenly looked at him and our eyes met, he screamed my name and spoke my language.He warned me not to ever mention to anyone that i saw him on my way else he will deal with me.I passed and i eventually got to the place to pick my chair.A whole lot of people were there rushing to pick theirs too.All the chairs i was trying to pick were either not too good or some have owners.I eventually picked a red chair and a white chair.I remembered the guy that followed me told myself i may give him one while i take the other that was how i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Teebilion:
thanks so much sir....what also can you do to tackle the spirits of fear,and morover can i just stop dreaming,i dont have bad dreams bt seeing strange girls in the dream either they are molesting me or am doing otherwise,bt the sex thing doesnt happen which does nt stop me from seeing emmissions in reality when i wake ,or maybe because i have a lot of ladies around me during the day or been the lady's type of guy,and am always occupied with the thoughts of lust and sex all the time,have prayed severally on these and have tried disassociating from girls and these thoughts,maybe u shud jst help inquire into it sir,..do our dreams really mean sir or just our brain hyper-reacting and causing scenes already drawn in the mind.....
Dreams can come from your God, your spirit and your mind. Having ladies around you during the day and having emissions at night or during sleep may be the spirit of lust. That is why you're occupied with the thoughts of lust and sex too. It's not everything i can say here. Pray against the spirit of lust. The fear you're experiencing is a temporary thing, as you gain more knowledge, it will disappear. Polygamy, Idols and marine spirits all births lust and this will bring the opposite sex around you all the time. Going for deliverance may not really help, you have to know the root of the problem and deal with it. If you're having emissions in your sleep, then a spirit is behind it.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
Teebilion:
I hope its mainland u stay sir,well ikorodu is lagos too sir AND are you on facebook sir,i dont know whats up with my mail
I live in Ilupeju, not Banana Island. I don't do anything on facebook, just there. Ilupeju is mainland.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
Heatup47:
The Lord bless you Bro. there has been this dreams that troubles me.

1. I was borrowing money from someone. after giving me the money, he gave me another some of money as a gift. after that I found myself in an abandoned ship that was wrecked, I and someone was inspecting it. the ship was onshore.

2. In another dream, I was riding a motorcycle when heavy rain started, I looked for shelter in a place which looks like a church auditorium. other people also came to join me as a result of the heavy rain.

3. I had a dream where the most remarkable thing is that an elderly woman plucked pawpaw, a very big one and gave to me, she said "This is your, take it".

4. In a dream I had I was waiting for someone when he arrived with his car, i ran to get my phone from a restaurant were I was charging it, on my return, the guy had left with a fellow that was with me. I tried to run after them only to see a crowd of people from that direction.
1. Pray seriously against debt and loss.

2. It is due to the heavy rain that you went to the church, it may be a spiritual blessing or gift.

3. Most of those unknown elderly persons you see in the dream are spirits. It is a blessing--knowledge, wisdom and understanding is what you get from elders.

4. You need to pray so that another person will not take away your blessing and testimony o.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Afternoon Sir,

Had this dream that I saw myself in a family house setting and my mother children are present..A news came to our house that my village people in the town have a program/battle that each family have to battle for against each other in other to win..In my family we were preparing so hard for the football game to face the community families as that was what it was called in the dream..There are somethings I noticed in this dream...
A.My elder brother(I.k) football booth was on the ground,but he is no where to be found...
B.My younger brother(Ft) has prepared and waiting for me...
C.I was also ready,but I was putting on a slippers..then I said how can I play with a slippers...then I started looking for my football booth with also the help of my younger brother I found my football booth and put them on...
D.A lady came to complain that she saw a notification from her bank,but she does not have an atm card..So she was looking for my elder who is.no where to be found...
E.My sister locked the house immediately we left..

F.Me and my younger brother(Ft) were putting on white football jersy and a new Brown football shoes and everyone was looking at us,as we make out way to the centre....
We arrived at the event centre which happens to be inside a market setting and the game is been played in two's per family...Each family has two representatives....and I was doing some touches with the ball when the dream stopped. .....

Thanks
There may be a confrontation/situation/competition in the families and everyone's minding their own business and you might have to mind your own business too and pray for success.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2017
Dcholeric:
This dream isnt too clear in my memory but here is little i could recall:
I was with my brothers in a store. i believe we were about to shop for some goods. all of a sudden i saw a man wearing a nigerian attire with two line/queue of young boys in local attire as well was walking behind the man. There were walking from my left towards the store and a woman on local attire with young girls behind her wearing scanty pieces of local attire on them coming from the right.
It looks like they were rendering some kind of spiritual services to people (i believe prophesy).
They arrived at the store in which i and my brothers were. I was about to avoid them by leaving the store but they peacefully insisted i should stay back as they came arround because of everyone in the shop. They somehow solicited for cash from persons in the shop, me inclusive, i was reluctant but gave the man #50 i was about to leave when the man said "let me tell you a little about your past", i objected and said i wish to know about my future and not the past then the man said to me "why do you act gentle as if you're too gentle you think we dont know about your fierce anger?" He asked for the womans opinion about what he said to me and the woman said "leave am, he thinks we dont know him".
The man wrote a list of things and handed it to me i took it away from public eyes so i could have privacy but i could only read one of the options on the list before i woke up
The option says "i will spend some huge amount of cash for a vain lost and a vain bought"
Thanks
You were there to shop and buy, now you heard a prophesy that you 'will spend huge amount of cash for a vain lost and a vain bought'. You know what vain lost and vain bought mean? It means loss.It means you're going to lose a lot of money. You need to fast and pray against that, not just pray. Imagine you bought a car from someone but before you even start the car, the police arrived and says the vehicle is stolen and you were arrested. You were not refunded and you had to be bailed out.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
tomtween1:

wow! incredible explanation but please how does it relate to me?

and last week i also dreamt of cows up to a thousand pursuing me. i was running then there was this man i don't know standing on something like a football post or bar who quickly caught my hand,pulled me up and the herd of cow passed.
please what does this also mean??
thnk you
How does it relate to you? It means you have been given power and authority. Purity is also power.

Those cows are demonic spirits. The cow spirit is worshiped in some religion, it is an occultic spirit. The dream means God is with you to defend you. it is also spiritual promotion.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Freshemzy:
Good evening sir you have not replied my mail
sorry
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
soleny:
Lately i forget my dreams easily and do not know why.Someone should please help with the interpretation of this dream.

I saw myself in a gathering where we all needed chairs to seat as the one in the venue was exhausted by people.Announcement was made that we should all go to another far venue to pick chairs to seat.We all rushed out and running to the far venue to pick our chairs.I noticed we passed through many places running and claiming fences to jump as we proceed.I noticed i was with a tall guy both of us were actually running together, sometimes we passed through same road and other times we missed ourselves as we proceed.Along my way i saw my late brother who died December 2016 with some group of people he was training them, as i passed i mistakenly looked at him and our eyes met, he screamed my name and spoke my language.He warned me not to ever mention to anyone that i saw him on my way else he will deal with me.I passed and i eventually got to the place to pick my chair.A whole lot of people were there rushing to pick theirs too.All the chairs i was trying to pick were either not too good or some have owners.I eventually picked a red chair and a white chair.I remembered the guy that followed me told myself i may give him one while i take the other that was how i woke up.
Chairs means rest, and look at how far you had to go to get rest. You have to pray for divine wisdom and divine intervention. That your late brother you saw along the way is a bad sign. It's like you're hardworking but you cant make it by yourself alone. You need God's wisdom and blessing. The struggling have to have an end.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thank God I found this thread. God bless you for this.
I have been having a recurring dream for over 3 months now.
I keep seeing myself at the bus stop/park waiting for a vehicle. Sometimes it will be a long queue and we'll be told the bus is full, but I'll find my way in to the bus and get a seat. Sometimes, it will be that we've all been waiting and it's getting late, when a car comes, there will be a rush but I will get a seat.
The one i had last night was that I was standing alone at the junction waiting for a vehicle and a heavy rain was coming, a bus (school bus) just parked in front of me and picked me and dropped me right in front of where I was going and i was so surprised that the person knew where I was going and didn't allow me to get to work wet and embarrased.
I'm in an unpleasant situation now and don't know what God is saying. Please help me.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
another dream sir,where i was putting on just a single slipper sandal that was very cool,but i needed the other slipper sandal(right leg) which i couldnt find
Only to look up and discover that the room i found myself was full of slippers too both old and new and very beautiful ones then i started the search for the second slipper sandal i needed 2 wear,only 2 discover that i couldnt find that exact match but just one that looked so much like the one i had on,but it was a left leg and so also was the one i had on ,so i couldnt wear it
dats d part i tink i remembered,had d dream early this year i guess,i so much appreciate your efforts sir,thank God u stay in ilupeju,i stay in both oshodi and shomolu but currently in sango now
-my great pastor
Re: Your Dreams Explained by omololu251(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hello Sir,
my elder had a dream that we were both told to travel to Isreal but he will be the first person to go. he rejected the offer and said he is hungry and they are asking him to travel to Isreal to be a JP or what? he told the person to allow me go first and he woke up. need interpretation sir. thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
ThinkinBig:
Thank God I found this thread. God bless you for this.
I have been having a recurring dream for over 3 months now.
I keep seeing myself at the bus stop/park waiting for a vehicle. Sometimes it will be a long queue and we'll be told the bus is full, but I'll find my way in to the bus and get a seat. Sometimes, it will be that we've all been waiting and it's getting late, when a car comes, there will be a rush but I will get a seat.
The one i had last night was that I was standing alone at the junction waiting for a vehicle and a heavy rain was coming, a bus (school bus) just parked in front of me and picked me and dropped me right in front of where I was going and i was so surprised that the person knew where I was going and didn't allow me to get to work wet and embarrased.
I'm in an unpleasant situation now and don't know what God is saying. Please help me.
The dream means its time to move or its time you move. Since you usually get a seat in the bus then it means you're ready to move. its time you move on, do the next thing, take the next steps.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Teebilion:
another dream sir,where i was putting on just a single slipper sandal that was very cool,but i needed the other slipper sandal(right leg) which i couldnt find
Only to look up and discover that the room i found myself was full of slippers too both old and new and very beautiful ones then i started the search for the second slipper sandal i needed 2 wear,only 2 discover that i couldnt find that exact match but just one that looked so much like the one i had on,but it was a left leg and so also was the one i had on ,so i couldnt wear it
dats d part i tink i remembered,had d dream early this year i guess,i so much appreciate your efforts sir,thank God u stay in ilupeju,i stay in both oshodi and shomolu but currently in sango now
-my great pastor
Something is missing and you have to find it. Glory, destiny..The thing is it might have been shared. People trade on it. some people have eaten food that has been cursed to steal the destiny of anybody that eats it. You can pray that any trading on your glory, destiny should be broken.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
omololu251:
Hello Sir,
my elder had a dream that we were both told to travel to Isreal but he will be the first person to go. he rejected the offer and said he is hungry and they are asking him to travel to Isreal to be a JP or what? he told the person to allow me go first and he woke up. need interpretation sir. thanks
Your brother is thinking good about you, making plans for you. He wants you to make it, to succeed.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by soleny: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thank you TayeJiboluwa
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tomtween1(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

How does it relate to you? It means you have been given power and authority. Purity is also power.

Those cows are demonic spirits. The cow spirit is worshiped in some religion, it is an occultic spirit. The dream means God is with you to defend you. it is also spiritual promotion.
wow
thnks i really appreciate it
God bless you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2017
Good Morning,

Had the following dreams.

1.Saw myself with some unknown men lifting up some irons that are obstructing the way in a compound setting and..We were removing them and taking them to a place where the will not block any way....
Suddenly some people came around like a an inspection team...and said that they are going to have all flats inspected...So they started from the left side and my flat was at the right side....I noticed they were sizing people's CD plates and charging them for having them....because of that I rushed into my flat to ensure that any CD plate is removed...
When I entered my flat,I noticed that there is water all over the house floor as a result of heavy downfall of rain....I called the attention of my wife,and she came out,I noticed that she was heavily pregnant also....So I just packed all the CD plates in the parlour away to ensure that nothing will be seen in my flat when this inspection team enter my flat......

2.Saw myself boarded a luxurious bus going to the Eastern part of the country....This bus is already filled,and already in motion to move when I came,and entered the bus,as that was the only bus going my way....When I entered the bus every seat was filled with alot of children seating at the back side...They bus owners were trying to provide a seat for me when the dream went off. ..

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.