Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289926 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning,

Had the following dreams.

1.Saw myself with some unknown men lifting up some irons that are obstructing the way in a compound setting and..We were removing them and taking them to a place where the will not block any way....
Suddenly some people came around like a an inspection team...and said that they are going to have all flats inspected...So they started from the left side and my flat was at the right side....I noticed they were sizing people's CD plates and charging them for having them....because of that I rushed into my flat to ensure that any CD plate is removed...
When I entered my flat,I noticed that there is water all over the house floor as a result of heavy downfall of rain....I called the attention of my wife,and she came out,I noticed that she was heavily pregnant also....So I just packed all the CD plates in the parlour away to ensure that nothing will be seen in my flat when this inspection team enter my flat......

2.Saw myself boarded a luxurious bus going to the Eastern part of the country....This bus is already filled,and already in motion to move when I came,and entered the bus,as that was the only bus going my way....When I entered the bus every seat was filled with alot of children seating at the back side...They bus owners were trying to provide a seat for me when the dream went off. ..

Thanks.
1. This dream is also about a preparation. The water in your flat is blessing. it seems you're expecting a baby or ttc. There is a preparation and cleansing going on in your life for something big, i really dont know.

2. The children dreams is about responsibility, it also blessing. You have been made a blessing such that you will be a provider and a helper.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 5:51am On Oct 06, 2017
Wify's dream.
She,her mum n younger sister were sleeping outside around our former house.
Her younger sister,tapped her n told her that her water is broken(delivery process things.In real life,she is expecting anytime from now).She woke up n saw that the water is actually broken,n she was like ,ha,she has not bought blanket yet(but in reality,we've bought everything),she n the sister quickly tried to go buy one b4 going to d hospitapl.But she noticed from afar fire but a bull quenched d fire.
So they left the place n started hurrying up to buy blanket n then proceed to hospital but she delivered on the way even b4 they could get anywhere.First she a bunch of ripe banana came out and then a baby boy.A man in a white car then came and offered to take them to the hospital n while they were in his car,he brought out bundle of money n gave to them to pay hospital bills n within her she was like why is he giving them money for hospital bills,does he think that we r poor?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by omololu251(m): 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good day to you sir, thanks for attending to dream issues here. more spiritual understanding in Jesus name. Amen.

I have a dream that I was told to re build a grave ( i think that of my grandpa) but when i get there i don't see see any dilapidation there. the graveyard still look OK and I left.

secondly, I saw one of my aunty and i was was on barefoot to meet her caring a bucket or so, when i meet her i was telling her that i am getting slim because of the wedding that i want to do that i dont have money, she now told me i am doing like a small boy because of money for money, later i wake up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
debeginin:
Wify's dream.
She,her mum n younger sister were sleeping outside around our former house.
Her younger sister,tapped her n told her that her water is broken(delivery process things.In real life,she is expecting anytime from now).She woke up n saw that the water is actually broken,n she was like ,ha,she has not bought blanket yet(but in reality,we've bought everything),she n the sister quickly tried to go buy one b4 going to d hospitapl.But she noticed from afar fire but a bull quenched d fire.
So they left the place n started hurrying up to buy blanket n then proceed to hospital but she delivered on the way even b4 they could get anywhere.First she a bunch of ripe banana came out and then a baby boy.A man in a white car then came and offered to take them to the hospital n while they were in his car,he brought out bundle of money n gave to them to pay hospital bills n within her she was like why is he giving them money for hospital bills,does he think that we r poor?
The dream is blessing and delivery is close. The child is a glorious child, prepare to defend the child spiritually.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
omololu251:
Good day to you sir, thanks for attending to dream issues here. more spiritual understanding in Jesus name. Amen.

I have a dream that I was told to re build a grave ( i think that of my grandpa) but when i get there i don't see see any dilapidation there. the graveyard still look OK and I left.

secondly, I saw one of my aunty and i was was on barefoot to meet her caring a bucket or so, when i meet her i was telling her that i am getting slim because of the wedding that i want to do that i dont have money, she now told me i am doing like a small boy because of money for money, later i wake up.
1. Familiar spirits can bring that type of dream. Some people that are gone have familiar spirits that torments those they left behind. Be careful.

2. In some cases, there will be financial constraints before and after the wedding for couples and because you were barefooted in the dream, it is a sign but that's not what we can talk about here. You and your spouse only need to pray more together.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream is blessing and delivery is close. The child is a glorious child, prepare to defend the child spiritually.
Tnx sir.I will surely do that.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2017
My dream Sir.
I was where people were writing exams for jobs into an organisation.
But I didn't want to write it cos I wasn't interested in it but I later changed my mind when they had already gone far and I started writing it.We were meant to answer 2 questions out of 3 and the questions were very simple.I answered 1 and was about to answer d second one when we were told to summit .I was worried and a guy working wit d organisation said I shouldn't worry that he was going to help me secure d job.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2017
Actually d dream is long & i have forgoten some part. pls what does it mean to see a brown big unicorn in d dream? A white girl took my slippers & dropped hers wen i was not looking,wen i noticed dat she was in her car i went to her & collected my slippers,we later became friends in d dream.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
debeginin:
My dream Sir.
I was where people were writing exams for jobs into an organisation.
But I didn't want to write it cos I wasn't interested in it but I later changed my mind when they had already gone far and I started writing it.We were meant to answer 2 questions out of 3 and the questions were very simple.I answered 1 and was about to answer d second one when we were told to summit .I was worried and a guy working wit d organisation said I shouldn't worry that he was going to help me secure d job.
It means for every challenge you're passing through now, there is a way out, or you're passing through little challenges which will soon be a thing of the past.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Preetiex:
Actually d dream is long & i have forgoten some part. pls what does it mean to see a brown big unicorn in d dream? A white girl took my slippers & dropped hers wen i was not looking,wen i noticed dat she was in her car i went to her & collected my slippers,we later became friends in d dream.
The unicorn represents purity and power, strength and valour. Like i said before, you have something in common with white people, like a pure and good heart, good conscience, friendliness..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The unicorn represents purity and power, strength and valour. Like i said before, you have something in common with white people, like a pure and good heart, good conscience, friendliness..
thanks
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It means for every challenge you're passing through now, there is a way out, or you're passing through little challenges which will soon be a thing of the past.
Tnx a bunch sir.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
well done sir,
nice work,still grateful 4 your assistance and commitment to the work of God .A lot have been happening lately ,not dreams tho
Jst remember me in prayers sir

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by NaturalWoman: 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Good evening sir.

Everytime I sleep, I see myself in a kind of public transport. It's either I'm in a bus or in a tricycle.

I cant really recollect this one tho'. I saw myself with a teacher I'm familiar with in real life. He was teaching a class and i went in to receive lecture. After the class, i went to him to greet him being that i know him. In the dream, it was as if he turned to a bad person and wanted to hurt me. I tried running away but he stopped me. Later, someone came to my rescue, i think it was the police
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2017
Happy Sunday,

Please kindly interpret this my dream....

1.I was inside my car,but noticed that I was not the person driving...The driver seat was empty,while I was behind with my son attending to my son....Suddenly I raised my eyes and notice that there was a check point that has heavy present of Police and Military personnel carrying guns...Since the person driving was invisible I could do little or nothing to park the vehicle...but I noticed that the vehicle was about to park on its own when I heard a gun shout fired at the back of the vehicle likely the tire was shot down.....Then I came down with my son,but no one was looking at my direction....I met one of the military man to explain what just happened,rather the brought out a paper that I must sign it. ...Then I noticed that I started running away from them to safety since the wanted to catch me.....one of the top man gave them a command which says""GET HIM DOWN TO SIGN THAT DOCUMENT,IF HE ESCAPES HE WILL PRESS CHARGES AGAINST US,IF WE CATCH HIM,WE PUT HIM IN JAIL""....I started running for safety....I was giving the hottest Chase of my dream life...I was moving from building to building...Until I got to a place that it looked like I was surrounded....I begin to display some powers....I could disappear and pass through Walls...I was still followed closely by a Man and a Woman (Police).....After some time I noticed I could fly....Then I flew in the sky....Not to strong in flying....but I managed to fly...I was flying above houses,bridges,Mountains.....and noticed that I flewed from South to the North Nigeria...and drop at a Spot...The Spot I dropped I saw an identity card in front of a building with a loss and found inscription. ..like a company branch I worked in the past...The I.d card was boldly written "SOULMATE" with my wife passport on it...In reality that is what i call my wife....I brought down the i.d card and took it away...i noticed it was already getting late then I took a bike that took me home......The dream stopped immediately I got back to my gate....

N:B- The car I was using that got me to the check point was also the same company vehicle where I picked my wife passport I.d....I used to use this vehicle while working with this Fmcg company before....Why am I seeing them in my dream.....
Thanks for interpreting..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by debeginin(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2017
1)
We were 2geda wit a friend outside his house,he then went inside to do something.We later joined him inside n their was celebration inside.His younger brother n some other guys killed him.I attacked the younger brother n butchered him like meat.
2)
I was wit friends working on somethings when my ex girlfriend's husband said he wanted to have a word with me,I told him to hang on till I am done with what I was doing.When I was done wit what I was doing I went to his house,he was wearing a black n white paramilitary uniform.Like he works wit peace corps.When I entered the house he was teaching some students lesson(it was as if things weren't going well wit them,he was doing that to survive).The wife(my ex) saw me n came to greet me n he also quickly joined her.He was trying to make her laugh but I perceived that there was a problem between them but he was doing that to give a false impression that all was well.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Teebilion:
well done sir,
nice work,still grateful 4 your assistance and commitment to the work of God .A lot have been happening lately ,not dreams tho
Jst remember me in prayers sir
ok dear
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
NaturalWoman:
Good evening sir.

Everytime I sleep, I see myself in a kind of public transport. It's either I'm in a bus or in a tricycle.

I cant really recollect this one tho'. I saw myself with a teacher I'm familiar with in real life. He was teaching a class and i went in to receive lecture. After the class, i went to him to greet him being that i know him. In the dream, it was as if he turned to a bad person and wanted to hurt me. I tried running away but he stopped me. Later, someone came to my rescue, i think it was the police
In the dream that you see yourself in public transport: it means things are about to move or change i your life and you need to plan or take measures and know what exactly you want and need.

The second dream means someone you know or someone you love can hurt or harm you and you need to be careful and cautious.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Happy Sunday,

Please kindly interpret this my dream....

1.I was inside my car,but noticed that I was not the person driving...The driver seat was empty,while I was behind with my son attending to my son....Suddenly I raised my eyes and notice that there was a check point that has heavy present of Police and Military personnel carrying guns...Since the person driving was invisible I could do little or nothing to park the vehicle...but I noticed that the vehicle was about to park on its own when I heard a gun shout fired at the back of the vehicle likely the tire was shot down.....Then I came down with my son,but no one was looking at my direction....I met one of the military man to explain what just happened,rather the brought out a paper that I must sign it. ...Then I noticed that I started running away from them to safety since the wanted to catch me.....one of the top man gave them a command which says""GET HIM DOWN TO SIGN THAT DOCUMENT,IF HE ESCAPES HE WILL PRESS CHARGES AGAINST US,IF WE CATCH HIM,WE PUT HIM IN JAIL""....I started running for safety....I was giving the hottest Chase of my dream life...I was moving from building to building...Until I got to a place that it looked like I was surrounded....I begin to display some powers....I could disappear and pass through Walls...I was still followed closely by a Man and a Woman (Police).....After some time I noticed I could fly....Then I flew in the sky....Not to strong in flying....but I managed to fly...I was flying above houses,bridges,Mountains.....and noticed that I flewed from South to the North Nigeria...and drop at a Spot...The Spot I dropped I saw an identity card in front of a building with a loss and found inscription. ..like a company branch I worked in the past...The I.d card was boldly written "SOULMATE" with my wife passport on it...In reality that is what i call my wife....I brought down the i.d card and took it away...i noticed it was already getting late then I took a bike that took me home......The dream stopped immediately I got back to my gate....

N:B- The car I was using that got me to the check point was also the same company vehicle where I picked my wife passport I.d....I used to use this vehicle while working with this Fmcg company before....Why am I seeing them in my dream.....
Thanks for interpreting..
There are 'forces' who sees you as a threat to them and they are bringing the threat to you. The dream about your wife so far and this one shows that you found the right woman or a good woman. Though there is a little backward event in the dream, about the company's vehicle and location. I think its been a while that the threats against you has been there, you just need to be strong in the Lord. The dream does not have anything to do with your former employer or company because those soldiers and policemen seems to be neutral, they had no orders from the company. You need to be strong in the Lord, the threats are there and you must win, overcome it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
debeginin:
1)
We were 2geda wit a friend outside his house,he then went inside to do something.We later joined him inside n their was celebration inside.His younger brother n some other guys killed him.I attacked the younger brother n butchered him like meat.
2)
I was wit friends working on somethings when my ex girlfriend's husband said he wanted to have a word with me,I told him to hang on till I am done with what I was doing.When I was done wit what I was doing I went to his house,he was wearing a black n white paramilitary uniform.Like he works wit peace corps.When I entered the house he was teaching some students lesson(it was as if things weren't going well wit them,he was doing that to survive).The wife(my ex) saw me n came to greet me n he also quickly joined her.He was trying to make her laugh but I perceived that there was a problem between them but he was doing that to give a false impression that all was well.
The first dream means anger, temper. why would you avenge your friend? I don't think retaliation and vengeance is your thing but you did that in the dream, that is uncontrollable anger. You must pray so that you will not be tempted and that kind of thing happens.

The second dream is about you and a lady, probably an ex. You need to beware of such lady so that she wont put you in trouble or push you into taking some responsibility.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good evening. Please assist with interpretation.

I was in a dream and saw a lady i have been asking out for a serious relationship. In the dream,it was like her wedding. She stood before a chair like the bride with her mum and both were dancing. I saw a guy like the groom standing by her side. I was playing music for them but at a point, i got jealous and asked myself how i will be the one playing music for them. So out of jealousy, i left the hall and went outside. While outside, i viewed at them from a window but couldnt see the groom again but just herself and the mum smiling.What could this mean please?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2017
Good Morning. .

My wife had the below dream...
She saw us in a village setting,my family house,it was like we visited the village,and after some time we drove out with the car to see some attractions around the village..So together with me,her,son and one of our cousin we went out and stopped at a field to watch a football game in a field...So I came down and walked towards the field to watch the football game,while she stayed in the car with the others...After some time,she noticed that I fell down as if I just collapse and some MILITARY MEN in uniforms and their guns on their neck appeared and where doing their best to raise me up from the ground..She came down and joined them to raise me up from the ground...After some time I started behaving like a Mad man displaying some mad activity which made her to start praying in the dream along side with the military men around who also joined her in prayers...People that came to play football where all watching us and woundering what was happening...As the prayer was still going on,I started polluting and excreting then came back to my senses.....and started asking what just happened....

This is just unusual dream...because my wife waked up with force,with prayer on her mouth,,although I was still praying in that mid-night......

Thanks for interpreting.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
naijaboy756:
Good evening. Please assist with interpretation.

I was in a dream and saw a lady i have been asking out for a serious relationship. In the dream,it was like her wedding. She stood before a chair like the bride with her mum and both were dancing. I saw a guy like the groom standing by her side. I was playing music for them but at a point, i got jealous and asked myself how i will be the one playing music for them. So out of jealousy, i left the hall and went outside. While outside, i viewed at them from a window but couldnt see the groom again but just herself and the mum smiling.What could this mean please?
The love you have for this lady will create jealousy if you ever see her with another guy. That is not really love, lust is also with it. If you really like her, there are some things you will have to bear and overlook. If you like her, wait. It is not going to be easy, as you can see when you were in the hall, the groom was there and when you were outside the hall the groom was no longer there, so its never going to be a cakewalk for whoever would be the groom of this lady. If you can wait and be patient.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning. .

My wife had the below dream...
She saw us in a village setting,my family house,it was like we visited the village,and after some time we drove out with the car to see some attractions around the village..So together with me,her,son and one of our cousin we went out and stopped at a field to watch a football game in a field...So I came down and walked towards the field to watch the football game,while she stayed in the car with the others...After some time,she noticed that I fell down as if I just collapse and some MILITARY MEN in uniforms and their guns on their neck appeared and where doing their best to raise me up from the ground..She came down and joined them to raise me up from the ground...After some time I started behaving like a Mad man displaying some mad activity which made her to start praying in the dream along side with the military men around who also joined her in prayers...People that came to play football where all watching us and woundering what was happening...As the prayer was still going on,I started polluting and excreting then came back to my senses.....and started asking what just happened....

This is just unusual dream...because my wife waked up with force,with prayer on her mouth,,although I was still praying in that mid-night......

Thanks for interpreting.
I have told you before to pray against insanity. If they cant kill you then they will try to destroy you. Now, pray seriously against insanity and infirmity. Insanity is normally programmed for destinies the enemy feared. Also pray against forces assigned to stop you.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2017
Good evening, pls sir kindly interpret this dreams

1)

I came out from a company smartly dressed with a lady ,then i told her to wait that i want to get fruits from the market beside the company and i went got the things and came back then we entered a car and i was driving,then i dropped her home then i continued my journey. Then i was diced the fruits i bought(apple,pineapple, tergarine,pawpaw,banana) and i dish some on a plate for myself and someone(can't remember who) as i was eating i saw some pepper on it and i was wondering y and how come there was pepper on it, so i decided imediately to make sugar syrup to make it fruit salad which i did. Then i woke up

2)

My step aunt came to our house and was thanking my brother for introducing her son to someone that will take him abroad and then she gave my brother a bag with folded papers and told my brother to pick one which my brother did and the first paragraph said i quote "you are a good man but your elder sister(that me) will never meet a good man" and i tried reading it to the end but it faded and i woke up in another dream and i woke rebuking what was written on the paper and i was calling one of my friend name and saying he is a good man and i will end up with him then i woke up.
Thanks in advance
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
Chineseface2:
Good evening, pls sir kindly interpret this dreams

1)

I came out from a company smartly dressed with a lady ,then i told her to wait that i want to get fruits from the market beside the company and i went got the things and came back then we entered a car and i was driving,then i dropped her home then i continued my journey. Then i was diced the fruits i bought(apple,pineapple, tergarine,pawpaw,banana) and i dish some on a plate for myself and someone(can't remember who) as i was eating i saw some pepper on it and i was wondering y and how come there was pepper on it, so i decided imediately to make sugar syrup to make it fruit salad which i did. Then i woke up

2)

My step aunt came to our house and was thanking my brother for introducing her son to someone that will take him abroad and then she gave my brother a bag with folded papers and told my brother to pick one which my brother did and the first paragraph said i quote "you are a good man but your elder sister(that me) will never meet a good man" and i tried reading it to the end but it faded and i woke up in another dream and i woke rebuking what was written on the paper and i was calling one of my friend name and saying he is a good man and i will end up with him then i woke up.
Thanks in advance
1. Smartly dressed, driving a car, buying fruits...it means a table is set for you, like a breakthrough. And the small hitch, the pepper in the dish is what you can overlook or (prayerfully) get out of the way.

2. Someone must have spoken that word before you or behind you and you need to break the word, that is cancel it. They do that a lot to young women out of jealousy to 'deal with' them or frustrate their marriage.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Chineseface2(f): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

1. Smartly dressed, driving a car, buying fruits...it means a table is set for you, like a breakthrough. And the small hitch, the pepper in the dish is what you can overlook or (prayerfully) get out of the way.

2. Someone must have spoken that word before you or behind you and you need to break the word, that is cancel it. They do that a lot to young women out of jealousy to 'deal with' them or frustrate their marriage.

A cousin actually said something like that to me so years back . Thnk you sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by FRANCOBEN(m): 5:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Good Morning Bro.

Thanks for all your good work..

had this dream last night where I was with some people whom I don't know their faces...One of them was looking for his trouser,then I helped him search for it and got it...I was bringing out money from the trousers pocket and giving to him...He was so happy.
Later the scene changed,and it looked like there is a wedding ceremony that is about to take place..Alot of people where present and preparation going on..A man walked to me and said what is my shoe size and I said "42 or "43"...then he said he is giving two shoes with size of "42" to use for the wedding...I was so glad and happy......
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Asey(f): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Good morning.

Please I need meaning to this dream.
I dreamt of my husband and I being chased by people slaughtering animals for a celebration. looks like they wanted to slaughter us too.we managed to escape to a safe place.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by aquatex: 10:20am On Oct 10, 2017
good morning sir, pls I need ur help to interpret this dream. I was in a country where it was snowing with a 'friend '(can't remember her face though), we decided to go shopping, but after a while we couldn't get what we were looking for so she suggested we go elsewhere. we came out from the mall, crossed the main road to the other side to await vehicle that will take us there, but while there we saw that shops on the opposite side (from where we crossed from)had what we wanted, so we crossed back to save cost of transport. while on one of the shops, the owner called my name and added Mrs(I'm unmarried). I was both shocked and happy though, asked him how he knew me (putting in mind, this was a strange country to me), he didn't bother with an answer, just said he is a king son, this is why they have been fighting you. then I woke up when he was asking someone to give me something.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
FRANCOBEN:
Good Morning Bro.

Thanks for all your good work..

had this dream last night where I was with some people whom I don't know their faces...One of them was looking for his trouser,then I helped him search for it and got it...I was bringing out money from the trousers pocket and giving to him...He was so happy.
Later the scene changed,and it looked like there is a wedding ceremony that is about to take place..Alot of people where present and preparation going on..A man walked to me and said what is my shoe size and I said "42 or "43"...then he said he is giving two shoes with size of "42" to use for the wedding...I was so glad and happy......
The trousers is your virtue which brings money to you while the shoes is glory. This dream is the result of breakthrough prayers. I will advise you to pray sealing prayers over this dream so that you will not lose any of those things. Thanksgiving will also put a seal on it.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
Asey:
Good morning.

Please I need meaning to this dream.
I dreamt of my husband and I being chased by people slaughtering animals for a celebration. looks like they wanted to slaughter us too.we managed to escape to a safe place.
Pray against violent and wicked men, people who want to take advantage of you and beware of those people who slaughter animals for a celebration, i mean the extremists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.