Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Your Dreams Explained - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Dreams Explained (289773 Views)

Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / Your Reoccuring Dreams Explained / Dreams And Sources Of Dreams Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tosinex:
A brother told me he had a dream seeing a lady sleeping on the same bed in the same room with him, the lady looks like one of his colleague in his former workplace.
The lady may like him or interested in him or there's a spiritual relationship between them, as in something connecting them spiritually, like if they both have the same spirit, the same heart..
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sirakj:
I had a dream of a man in white garment employed me to teach in his school and the fence of the building is very tall.
You have been promoted (high fence) to the position of a teacher spiritually, you're called to teach, edify, impart and train. The man in white garment is your own teacher, dunno if you love God?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Sirakj(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You have been promoted (high fence) to the position of a teacher spiritually, you're called to teach, edify, impart and train.
l'm I to start a ministry of my own or what?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Sirakj(m): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You have been promoted (high fence) to the position of a teacher spiritually, you're called to teach, edify, impart and train. The man in white garment is your own teacher, dunno if you love God?
I love God and presently working with a prophet already.Should have my own ministry or what?Cos I've been having similar dreams for sometimes now.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sirakj:
l'm I to start a ministry of my own or what?
No. Learn from HIM then you can impart knowledge. You still need to learn. Though it could be a pastoral ministry but you need to be trained before you train. Learn for now.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sirakj:
I love God and presently working with a prophet already.Should have my own ministry or what?Cos I've been having similar dreams for sometimes now.
When you're ready to start, He will lead and direct you

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2017
Prophets are really spiritual teachers.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Sirakj(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
I also had another where I was been trained by a man how to teach the word. He was teaching me alone with writings on the board.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sirakj:
I also had another where I was been trained by a man how to teach the word. He was teaching me alone with writings on the board.
You're been trained as a prophet/teacher
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Sirakj(m): 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

You're been trained as a prophet/teacher
Thank you sir.I think I need to start developing myself more.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The lady may like him or interested in him or there's a spiritual relationship between them, as in something connecting them spiritually, like if they both have the same spirit, the same heart..
unhmmh OK, thanks.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2017
cant realy recall the dream,but these are the parts i remember,i found myself in an arab country precisely and a man was entertaining me,twas as if he gave me something to drink ,dont know if i drank it or not ,but it wasnt harmful i think,i was even very happy and joyous,then from where i sat outside i saw a lot of luxurious car parked in front of me,(cars only extremely rich people can afford) i first thought they were just driving them along the road in front of the house i was ,only to see they all stopped were i was and it was as if i was free to take just any as my own,the cars were up to seven in number,but the thing is i couldnt see the man who was entertaining me throughout the dream and also the drivers of the cars or anybody in it..i had d dream overnite,dats d few part i can remember sir...More annointing sir
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Teebilion:
cant realy recall the dream,but these are the parts i remember,i found myself in an arab country precisely and a man was entertaining me,twas as if he gave me something to drink ,dont know if i drank it or not ,but it wasnt harmful i think,i was even very happy and joyous,then from where i sat outside i saw a lot of luxurious car parked in front of me,(cars only extremely rich people can afford) i first thought they were just driving them along the road in front of the house i was ,only to see they all stopped were i was and it was as if i was free to take just any as my own,the cars were up to seven in number,but the thing is i couldnt see the man who was entertaining me throughout the dream and also the drivers of the cars or anybody in it..i had d dream overnite,dats d few part i can remember sir...More annointing sir
Although the dream means blessing and favour but you were in a strange land, you know arab nations are predominantly Muslims and youre a christian and a believer so spiritually it is a wrong place to be found. The blessing and the goodness of God is in your life, but dont be carried away by the things of the world, material acquisition and the love of the world.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

Although the dream means blessing and favour but you were in a strange land, you know arab nations are predominantly Muslims and youre a christian and a believer so spiritually it is a wrong place to be found. The blessing and the goodness of God is in your life, but dont be carried away by the things of the world, material acquisition and the love of the world.
you are 100% right sir,these particular intepretation you gave have been coming as prophecies from different men of God at different times and am trying to overcome the urge..So help me God
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2017
Sir, Please help...

I had a dream and in it i saw TB Joshua. In the dream, he just finished deliverance for someone and then entered a room and hit his head twice on the wall. I was now telling him that is this the pains Pastors go through helping their members . He said yes and that members dont know what they passed through. He then came to me, placed a wet towel on my arm like the doctors do when they want to check your BP. He was then mentioning figures that are within normal range and in that dream, i was feeling happy because he said i was OK
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Teebilion: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2017
A sisters dream
she had a dream which gt her laughing at 1st then later it got her scared..she saw dat people were being buried inside coffins den 1 of her hostel mate who was staying with her bought 2 coffins and was with it inside her room when she got back inside she saw it and was surprised asked him who owns the coffins e said e bought 1 for is uncle and He doesnt know who d 2nd 1 is meant for either 4 him or for one person in d hostel then she started laughing in the dream nd when she woke up she became very scared went out of her room d 1st person she saw was that same guy sitting outside pressing his phone
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Filmewell(f): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2017
My dream
First dream. I was going somewhere on a bike,there where others on bikes on the same road too. Suddenly on the way armed men began to shoot ,the person in the bike before the I was in was shot and fell. As the gunmen turned towards me the bike I was in suddenly halted we fell to ground and I woke up.this was last month.
Second dream. Someone I was familiar with in the dream(don't know the face in real life) took me somewhere that looks like an old palace there were other people there every one was nibbling a certain type of biscuit except one person own was different. I was still wondering what type of place is this when a voice said look! I turned and the person standing next to me is headless, immediately I looked up and saw the image of Jesus as we know it life above me.I then woke up.
Also once in awhile I will be given something in the dream to eat once that thing touches my lips I will wake but with a strange taste in my mouth.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
naijaboy756:
Sir, Please help...

I had a dream and in it i saw TB Joshua. In the dream, he just finished deliverance for someone and then entered a room and hit his head twice on the wall. I was now telling him that is this the pains Pastors go through helping their members . He said yes and that members dont know what they passed through. He then came to me, placed a wet towel on my arm like the doctors do when they want to check your BP. He was then mentioning figures that are within normal range and in that dream, i was feeling happy because he said i was OK
It is healing and deliverance ministration upon your life. Healing is taking place in your life. You can thank God.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by naijaboy756: 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

It is healing and deliverance ministration upon your life. Healing is taking place in your life. You can thank God.
Thank you very much
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
Teebilion:
A sisters dream
she had a dream which gt her laughing at 1st then later it got her scared..she saw dat people were being buried inside coffins den 1 of her hostel mate who was staying with her bought 2 coffins and was with it inside her room when she got back inside she saw it and was surprised asked him who owns the coffins e said e bought 1 for is uncle and He doesnt know who d 2nd 1 is meant for either 4 him or for one person in d hostel then she started laughing in the dream nd when she woke up she became very scared went out of her room d 1st person she saw was that same guy sitting outside pressing his phone
There is something unclean about the guy. Some people have the spirit of death in them and those kind of people are dangerous, they could die anytime but they also bring others down with them. Why will he buy a coffin for his uncle and the other one maybe for someone in the hostel. Pray for yourself, for the guy and everybody else in that hostel that there wont be death or murder.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Roseey0(f): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Food in the dream
The other day was me walking into more than 3 restaurant in London( I live here, but in the dream it seem like I was on a business trip in London) asking to be served. They will be delaying and I will leave angrily before I wake up.
Yesterday was me going to a buka to buy beans and chicken wigs only to discover that the chicken was cooked with the Feathers. someone was helping me removes the Feathers so I can eat the food, I woke up.
What could this mean?
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Filmewell:
My dream
First dream. I was going somewhere on a bike,there where others on bikes on the same road too. Suddenly on the way armed men began to shoot ,the person in the bike before the I was in was shot and fell. As the gunmen turned towards me the bike I was in suddenly halted we fell to ground and I woke up.this was last month.
Second dream. Someone I was familiar with in the dream(don't know the face in real life) took me somewhere that looks like an old palace there were other people there every one was nibbling a certain type of biscuit except one person own was different. I was still wondering what type of place is this when a voice said look! I turned and the person standing next to me is headless, immediately I looked up and saw the image of Jesus as we know it life above me.I then woke up.
Also once in awhile I will be given something in the dream to eat once that thing touches my lips I will wake but with a strange taste in my mouth.
First dream means danger/trouble is close. It is not good to see a headless person in the dream, it means death but Jesus will save you. I can smell some goodies in your life but you have to be prayerful and stay away from the bad guys/bad people. Do not just mix-up with anyone, only move with those that are clean. You can check this link to deal with eating in the dream. I will post the other link in the next box. https://ggcrc..com.ng/2017/10/the-wicked-meal.html
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Roseey0:
Food in the dream
The other day was me walking into more than 3 restaurant in London( I live here, but in the dream it seem like I was on a business trip in London) asking to be served. They will be delaying and I will leave angrily before I wake up.
Yesterday was me going to a buka to buy beans and chicken wigs only to discover that the chicken was cooked with the Feathers. someone was helping me removes the Feathers so I can eat the food, I woke up.
What could this mean?
But you did not eat in neither of the dreams so youre okay because to eat in the dream is not good. However, it is not every time someone eats in the dream that it has a spiritual implication. The bible says one whose soul or body is hungry may eat in the dream, Isaiah 29:8. The soul longs for fellowship, for company while the body seeks that which will calm it down like food, sex and water but there must be a balance and the human spirit through the Holy Spirit can bring about this balance. Maybe what you need is the Holy Spirit to balance things up physically, emotionally and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Your Dreams Explained by Roseey0(f): 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

But you did not eat in neither of the dreams so youre okay because to eat in the dream is not good. However, it is not every time someone eats in the dream that it has a spiritual implication. The bible says one whose soul or body is hungry may eat in the dream, Isaiah 29:8. The soul longs for fellowship, for company while the body seeks that which will calm it down like food, sex and water but there must be a balance and the human spirit through the Holy Spirit can bring about this balance. Maybe what you need is the Holy Spirit to balance things up physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Good to know
Right now, am on a journey for discernment. Yawning Crazy for it. I need it more than ever.

Thank you
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Roseey0:

Good to know
Right now, am on a journey for discernment. Yawning Crazy for it. I need it more than ever.

Thank you
Why do you need it more than ever? If you get discerning of spirits, you become a prophet/prophetess, are you ready for that kind of challenge, that kind of life? The Holy Spirit will give you discernment but when you begin to discern, it is just the beginning.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by PropertyAsset: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Thanks for this post.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Cc: TayeJiboluwa

Pls help me analyze this sir

Had a dream that i and my sister were in a room, the room be like its in a palace. Whether my sister have told the king anything or we came for help i don't know but it look like we were waiting for the king and people were also in the palace talking that the king is looking for a male child.

So i had another dream inside the first dream that the king was doing something in his room like appeasing the gods to afflict one man. The scene changed to the man's house where he was sitting and he was powerful that he saw a red sign on the ground. So one of his gods told him that danger is coming from the king, so the man stood up and went inside to prepare for a fightback or something.
I then woke up from the first dream realizing that my sister also had the dream of seeing the same sign that i saw in my second dream but she didn't know the meaning but i know the meaning because I saw what the king did and the man.

As i was about telling her the meaning of the sign, one of my old time friend just walk inside the room that he didn't know where to go and sleep because it was so late and its like my jnr bro has brought him into the house before to pass a night.

So my sister was Shouting for him to get out because she didn't dress well at the same time i realized that my sister was stammering while talking to him. I con de wonder wetin de do my sister voice that when dat one start, then i woke up.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
TeamLeader:
Cc: TayeJiboluwa

Pls help me analyze this sir

Had a dream that i and my sister were in a room, the room be like its in a palace. Whether my sister have told the king anything or we came for help i don't know but it look like we were waiting for the king and people were also in the palace talking that the king is looking for a male child.

So i had another dream inside the first dream that the king was doing something in his room like appeasing the gods to afflict one man. The scene changed to the man's house where he was sitting and he was powerful that he saw a red sign on the ground. So one of his gods told him that danger is coming from the king, so the man stood up and went inside to prepare for a fightback or something.
I then woke up from the first dream realizing that my sister also had the dream of seeing the same sign that i saw in my second dream but she didn't know the meaning but i know the meaning because I saw what the king did and the man.

As i was about telling her the meaning of the sign, one of my old time friend just walk inside the room that he didn't know where to go and sleep because it was so late and its like my jnr bro has brought him into the house before to pass a night.

So my sister was Shouting for him to get out because she didn't dress well at the same time i realized that my sister was stammering while talking to him. I con de wonder wetin de do my sister voice that when dat one start, then i woke up.
The dream looks like it's your mind at work. This is the kind of dream that comes through the multitude of business (Ecclesiastes 5:3).
Re: Your Dreams Explained by TeamLeader(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:

The dream looks like it's your mind at work. This is the kind of dream that comes through the multitude of business (Ecclesiastes 5:3).

I still dont get the meaning sir. Should i be worried? What should I do next sir.

Thnx
Re: Your Dreams Explained by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
TeamLeader:

I still dont get the meaning sir. Should i be worried? What should I do next sir.

Thnx
Dont be worried. It is a dream that come from 'multitude of business.' Just your heart playing games.
Re: Your Dreams Explained by tolanee(f): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Nil

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (191) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School / Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.