Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only (4494 Views)

"I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
After much consideration, I decided to open this thread. Guys come in. learn and share your experiences.

You would have ladies at your beck and call. We are meant to be in control

I'm not one of those guys telling you to do or say imaginary things. I speak from EXPERIENCE.

Every technique you see below have been used by me.

NB: IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY, IGNORE THE THREAD

2 Likes

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Elrex(m): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2017
Some things are never meant to change... cry
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 10:26am On Feb 12, 2017
I was this shy guy. I can't even approach a lady. If i did, what would I say, how would I go about it. I was simply a total stranger to her. These were the thoughts running through my head.

I was embarrassed, humiliated, you can add any other derogatory word you deem fit. Until I realized, SEDUCTION is an art, master it and you can have any girl. I mean any girl you wish
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2017

TIME : 9:12PM

It was a Tuesday night, I recieved a bad news earlier. We were having a crazy test on Thursday. Advanced Calculus. I have not even opened the book since the beginning of the semester and i can't afford to carry over this curse (yeah CURSE). I decided to read over in a class at night.

I study in a crazy school, wouldn't want to bore you with details but one thing is certain. 10:00pm, all lights go off. My roomie extra touch has a disease ,"premature ejaculation". The last time i used it, i regretted. Suddenly around some minutes after nine, all the lights went off. Why, what happened, some minutes later, it came on.

NEPA DON BRING LIGHT!!!...students went gaga. We haven't had NEPA light in a long time because the school was owing light bill grin grin. ThankGod, I go read die today. I happily thought.

I changed, brushed, a little body spray, took my headset, letf my fone to charge.....off to class
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2017
All the classes were lit up. People seriously reading. I carefully scanned the whole of engineering building for something.

I wanted no distraction. I wanted a class without a female. I had to concentrate. After searching for over 15 mins, i finally found one. 15+ guys. Serious students. I walked to the end of the class, saw an empty long bench, bedbug infested bench to be accurate.

Brought out my books and started solving crazy problems.....dy/dx....exact eqaution...laplace...homogenous........ suddenly someone walked in. A lot of people have been walking in and out since I've been reading, but I noticed everywher everywhere went silent.

All eyes were on a damsel. To me, she was a 7. (i rate girls over 10 instantly).

RULE 1: NEVER APPEAR LIKE YOU WANT IT. EVEN IF YOU DO, PRETEND LIKE YOU DON'T.

I went back to my book almost immediately, but this time, i wasn't concentrating. Who the f*ck invented this crazy course, i thought to myself.

She left a myriad of empty seats and came to seat at the back with me, but at the other edge.
*I TOOK THIS AS AN "IOI" (INDICATION OF INTEREST)

---Lead me not into temptation lord, they would come to me. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2017
THE MALE SPECIE IS LIKE A SWITCH---UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN
THE FEMALE, LIKE A VOLUME KNOB---TURN, ALL THE WAY UP, TUURRRRRN, ALL THE WAY DOWN.

Guys need to understand, women are very complex yet so simple. It's just like the saying "The more a thing changes, the more it remains the same". Yet, yet, you can never understand them but here comes the good news. They're wired almost the same way, almost the same reaction to the same thing. If you understand this, you're on your way to become a master of women.
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by youngfocus(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2017
ride on bro am following
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by sEGXY2(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2017
Ain't no rules to this shit, just dress cool, talk confidently and never be desperate.

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2017
sEGXY2:
Ain't no rules to this shit, just dress cool, talk confidently and never be desperate.

even to the blinking of your eyes gat its rules
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by sEGXY2(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
TWOYANSH:

even to the blinking of your eyes gat its rules
I remember following Charles Nneji advise while I was wooing a girl sometimes ago, I ended up making a fool outta maself cos I was trying to be cocky, the truth is just be yourself , if she ain't feeling the real you then maybe it ain't meant to be.

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Guys usually have this misconception that there are no rules. Dress well, speak confidently, blah blah blah. Do you know how many guys that approach an average girl on a daily basis

These guys do all of the above. You don't even have dress sense compared to some of them, ask a girl how many confident guys approach her daily. She has seen enogh

You have to bring something new to the alter. You have to be different.

Lemme share how I number closed a girl that was approached by 3 guys before me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by thoth1: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
undecided ok, sooo... what happened next?
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2017
sEGXY2:
I remember following Charles Nneji advise while I was wooing a girl sometimes ago, I ended up making a fool outtakes maself cos I was trying to be cocky, the truth is just be yourself , if she ain't feeling the real you then maybe it ain't meant to be.

COCKY THIS IS A GAME, THE GOAL IS TO BE NATURALLY UNNATURAL
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by thoth1: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2017
My guy lemme predict hw that ended for u....
"She sat next to u, u cudnt focus on ur books n u wer high n hallucinating abt hw hot she is n hw much u want to Bleep her n #shit like that.
Tension built up within u and u couldn't say anything right to her, u made a fool of self, got self absorbed and finally went home to go and masturbate".
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
My guys and I, numbering about 9 was sitting at the other pavilion far from the entrance to the sports complex. We needed privacy because the other pavilion was crowded and we wanted to drink something. We all noticed a girl (an cool coming towards our pavilion.

She was stopped by a guy, basketballer, tall and huge. I don't know what went down but her facial expression indicated some1 irritated.

Not so long another guy approached her. She didn't stop. My friends and I were watching the whole drama. Before I could say Jack, my pal, Henry stood up, wanting to game her.

When he got to her, (according to him, she was too fine, he was shy) he passed on.

I told my friends to watch how it was done.

*walking up to her, (avoiding eye contact though)
*suddenly stopped in front of her

Me : Hi, are you going there (pointing to the other pavilion)

Her: Yes (not even looking at me) *she continued walking

Me : (feigning seriousness) No no...You can't, you cannot go there

*she stopped
*gained her attention

Her : Why na?

Me : (still serious) Because I'm a staff and I just don't feel like letting you in

*she looked at me....like is this guy serious
*then I let out a mild laugh
*she too...continues walking

Me : So what are you coming to do here

She : *silence

Me: ERM, if you're coming to meet a guy, tell me so I could just walk back.

She : let's find out

*that was an IOI

Me : or are you here for a girl, so I could turn back.

She : don't you talk to girls?

Me : No ooo...I'm just talking to you because you are special

*she smiles

*I finally found out she was there to read. A part time student of mass communication

*When she was laughing her heart out, I excused my self. (Would explain this technique later) saying I wanted to join my friends.

30 mins later.
* I actually went for number

Me : Hey, you still reading. (Said some other stuffs shaa), so how can I meet you again

Her : Here
* this time , I was fidgeting with my phone.

Me: okay (push and pull technique)

Her: : But I wouldn't say you would be lucky to meet me here again. Do you want my number?

Me : *without saying a word....gave her my phone
I would call you..... I left

*it's been over 2 days. I haven't even called her nor saved her number.
It was all a GAME

My friends were just hailing me shaaa grin

1 Like

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
thoth1:
My guy lemme predict hw that ended for u....
"She sat next to u, u cudnt focus on ur books n u wer high n hallucinating abt hw hot she is n hw much u want to Bleep her n #shit like that.
Tension built up within u and u couldn't say anything right to her, u made a fool of self, got self absorbed and finally went home to go and masturbate".

grin grin grinWould let you know how it went down I've got a low ba3. I really hope you learn
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
GIRLS ARE LIKE ICE. YOU OWN YHE GAME. HOW HOT IS YOUR GAME. MAKE THEM MELT

I couldn't erase the image of her boobs from my brain memory card. It was like a virus grin grin. But had to realize she was just another girl.

"Hey, can you help me watch over my bag?, i would be back soon", i said. (This is another technique i would explain later). I did this without waiting for her response, i left the class.

I did that to achieve 2 things. 1. Not to make her wander off while I strategize.
2. To create an illusion of control.

So i left for the hostel just to while away a little time. As usual, som1 has removed my 17% phone to charge his 84% phone. Crazy guys, i said within me. Nothing was going to make me lose my temper. I took my phone, removed my charger, dropped my headset in the wardrobe, off to the class.

She has given me enough IOI's so i have to act fast. I would go to her directly and blow her mind. I concluded. This time, I would sit beside her, i said smiling to my self.

10:32 pm

I got back to the class to find something threatening to steal my prey right under my nose.

It was a guy already sitting beside her. I just angrily went to my seat.I said no thank you for helping me watch my stuffs. I started surfing Nairaland. Network sucked but the guy beside me sucked more.

Have you eaten, what's your name, you're so beautiful, i would like to be your friend.....blah blah blah.....he was making a mistake. I knew it, i was chukling inside of me.

After the girl has given him a lotta monosyllabic replies like okay, yes, no etc. He finally left for his seat. Unlucky guy.

My turn. (READ ATTENTIVELY)
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME

"You just left my bag here and was busy with your boyfriend over there", I said

He's not my boyfriend oo, I don't even know him. I was looking at your bag with one eye

So my bag is not worth your 2 eyes na.

Ahn ahn, she said, even my mind was there.

I aff heard (PUSH AND PULL TECHNIQUE).

erm can i ask you something??, she said again.......5milliseconds my mind have guessed a hundred questions already.

do you like me, do ypu have a girlfriend, would you like to sex me?, can you come closer.......pardon me grin i have a dirty mind

Instead she asked me something i never saw coming...." are you staying overnight?? "

erm...maybe, i replied. Thinking I would get laid grin

can you wake me up by 1am??....geez, dz girl wan turn me to time keeper ooo

instead i took that as an IOI...a very big IOI

Ok. I said.... she lied down on the long bench with me on the other edge.

I started again, telling her how bad it is for her neck lying down with no support, i was driving somewhere.

It's true she said....can i put my head on your leg??

NOTE----I DID NOT JUMP AT THE OFFER

No ooo, aah...your makeup would stain my jean.

Her : But your jean is black, beside i washed them off before coming to class

Me : Let me confirm. I playfully sniffed her face making her roar with laughter

Okay i would let you on one condition,
you won't drool on my jean.....she just laughed and relaxed on my leg

10 mins later....NEPA TOOK LIGHT

Bedbug started their carnival so she had to get up and sit beside me...we started talking.

THE LONGEST 3 INCHES IN A GUYS LIFE. HOW TO INITIATE THE FIRST KISS.

I ONCE had that problem.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2017
Forget all those romantic movies stuff. Kissing made easy, the guy just ....just kisses

I hate rejection or rather, fear it. Imagine trying to kiss that girl and she just shoves away. No, I cant remember when last that happened to me....*friday night---i made her pay tho

First don't just rush into kissing. This is where IOIs are important

Set the right mood. Make the atmosphere right.
ME : I like your neck

she : Are you a vampire / hmmm / and other responses

lean close give her a light.....i repeat, light kiss on her neck.

No girl can dodge that....she didn't even see it coming

Then watch for her reactions.... change in breathing, did she stretch her neck upward or sideways?

use you intuition....

hold her hand....lightly, then squeeze a little
if she squeezes back....IOI

just watch and mentally make notes

POP THE QUESTION........"would you like to kiss me"??

Brothers in the lord, no matter her response, you are still on top

1. Yes. - do the needfull

2. Maybe - act like you want to kiss her.....then at the last minute pull away, I REPEAT PULL AWAY

3. No - tell her " I never said you could kiss me.

2 Likes

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by MrRichy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
cool
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
APPROACH 101

YOU
don't have to be GOOD LOOKING but LOOKING GOOD
odors (mouth and body) are a major turn off....no matter how good your game is

PICK A TARGET
-as a good seducer, you have to think on your feet
look at the environment, is it under the sun, in the bank, at a bar, in a club, in a restaurant, is she with a guy/guys or girl/girls

The same technique you use in a bar might not work for you in class

Never ever approach a girl from the back...if there's no other way, let her go
Never call a lady like sssssss....essssss...fine girl....all those slangs
A normal lady would naturally ignore you.

IF SHE'S ALONE
-- walk up to her avoiding eye contact (if you had been looking at her, she would automatically raise her defences because she was expecting you to approach her)
-- Then suddenly look at her and politely say hi or hello

*you stretch your hand for a shake almost immediately. Not a formal shake but with your palm faced up.

--Don't say your name yet. Never. No one cares. Nor your occupation (she don't care yet)

-- If she tries to shake your hand, DODGE IT. I bet you my left balls, If she was in the right mood, she would smile, laugh, some would even hit you playfully on your body

-- You seem to be different. You've now gained her attention even without her knowing!!!
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Presh900(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
sEGXY2:
I remember following Charles Nneji advise while I was wooing a girl sometimes ago, I ended up making a fool outta maself cos I was trying to be cocky, the truth is just be yourself , if she ain't feeling the real you then maybe it ain't meant to be.
. Lol... about Charles Nneji ,thought I WS the only one who disgraced Hus generation..
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by FunnyDude(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
You nailed it bro. Abeg continue this PH.D lecture in woman matters.
God Bless You!!
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by akaahs(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
TWOYANSH:

TIME : 9:12PM

It was a Tuesday night, I recieved a bad news earlier. We were having a crazy test on Thursday. Advanced Calculus. I have not even opened the book since the beginning of the semester and i can't afford to carry over this curse (yeah CURSE). I decided to read over in a class at night.

I study in a crazy school, wouldn't want to bore you with details but one thing is certain. 10:00pm, all lights go off. My roomie extra touch has a disease ,"premature ejaculation". The last time i used it, i regretted. Suddenly around some minutes after nine, all the lights went off. Why, what happened, some minutes later, it came on.

NEPA DON BRING LIGHT!!!...students went gaga. We haven't had NEPA light in a long time because the school was owing light bill grin grin. ThankGod, I go read die today. I happily thought.

I changed, brushed, a little body spray, took my headset, letf my fone to charge.....off to class
na engineering student u bi?
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Adasun(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
cool
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Kayceewyte(m): 5:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
continue coolcontinue
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
akaahs:

na engineering student u bi?

Yeah bro
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2017
Just showmeurpenis grin
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by akaahs(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
TWOYANSH:

Yeah bro
u re welcome to the noble profession.
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
CONFIDENCE

Saw this cute lady but can't approach. It happens all the time. You're not alone.
Read aptly... SCAN THESE LINES properly

-- Don't expect anything. NOTHING
I was sitting in front of my department with course mates, suddenly, a fair, chubby chick was coming towards that direction. Immediately, I walked up to her.
ME : Hi
Her : *silence
Me : Good morning
Her : *silence.... still walking

Me : At least just reply ordinary greeting so i could return back

She: Just go back, I'm not your mate
*and really, she was far older than me

Me : *chukles....I'm going to follow you to where ever you're going.

Her : Is this how you try to stop every girl on the road and talk to them?
Me : Why would i?

Her : Just turn back
* She wore a read polo with "BAE" in front of it
We got to a junction and she started looking around. I noticed she wasn't familiar with the surroundings at all

*think fast

Me : You don't even know where you're going sef. You kon dey form. Girls ehn.*laughing at the same time

Her : I came to do my screening.

Me : See yourself, you were just going round the school,...it's at the back

Her : Oya come and show me na

Me : If you like, form again....

She was all over me that day. Holding my hands (small boy ooo) as we walked.

I was not with my phone but still collected her digits
She didn't even know my name. Hers was Gift though.

Tho, the next day, she hung up on me (maybe my jazz don fade)
* seriously, i did something wrong while on the phone with her. Haven't called her since then though. And i won't.

BOTTOM LINE, CONFIDENCE........... BELOW
Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by TWOYANSH: 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
I can't remember the book right now. I read about a theory, THE 3 SECONDS THEORY

You have just 3 seconds from picking a target to making the approach. CRAZY RIGHT. If you've been noticed by the target, any contact (physical, mental, emotional, even spiritual grin ) more than 3 seconds would appear CREEPY.

3 seconds more, other thoughts like fear, rejection, etc would start coming in.

Take the goddamn bull by the horn.

But to me, 3 seconds was too rash. So i modified it to 7 seconds at least. Know what to say, how to react, etc.

When you see her, dont care about the environment, STRIKE.
Don't care about fumbling. It's just a GAME
The more you fail, the better you become

Importantly, LEARN YOUR LESSONS. NEVER REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE.

You see her. GO FOR IT!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Girls' Guide : For Guys Only by minexpo(m): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmmmm....wat more can I say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funniest Names Ever (explicit Content) / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / My Husband Pays Me $2000 Every Two Weeks To Sleep With His Dog – Woman Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.