Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds (35964 Views)

$151m Deposits: Bankers, Civil Servants To Face Trial / FG Recovers 40 New SUVs, Other Vehicles From Perm Sec - Lai Mohammed / FG Recovers N288bn Looted Funds From Jonathan’s Regime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by southpole: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
temitemi1:
just wondering what happened to the monies recovered so far cool
They are kept as exhibits until the end of litigations, even with that the president cannot just use the money until the national assembly pass its consent. this is why it is included in the 2017 budget. They president stated to the national assembly that he wants a substantial part of the monies recovered to be used to fund the 2017 budget which if pass the president can now use d money.

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by amir02(m): 6:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
Dear Lord... This is your servant Muhammadu Buhari, whom by your will and supreme power... gave him a mandate of leading this country to the promise land. Lord I beg you, I pray to you, and I cry in secret and in open, to help him deliver on the failed promises, give him the strenght, wisdom, bravery, and a strong-hearted spirit to withstand all pressure, tediousness, and a stance during decision making. Lord... protect him against calamities and evil eyes, grant him wealthy health, and a hale and hearty soul and spirit to deliver on this mandate, indeed you're All-hearing, All-knowing. Aamin

1 Like

Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by sapele914(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
Kenchukky:
And Obasanjo stole $16b meant NEPA.
IBB stole $ 12.4b gulf war oil money.
BUHARI Stole $2.8b in the missing NNPC briefcases just before shagari .
Buhari family company diverted N25b PTF money which later claimed he didn't know that his family was actually stealing (that amount is close to $15b now)
Abacha stole over $9b mist if which are still being retrieved Buhari being his close ally said ABACHA NEVER STOLE
Abdulsalam stole $7b in less than a year.
That these Change criminals don't mention these one because na their friends, show how stupid they think we are
True talk why didn't jona and his pdp brothers and sisters probe their successor goverments?I guess money no miss them shout again,well since pdp gave those governments a clean bill of health no need chasing shadows,president Buhari's government will only look into the books of the previous government.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by Brushless: 6:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Memphis357:
Snitching is now a profitable business
Why will it not be. Those looting dont care a hoot about anybody, they thought the world is made for them and their family alone. Snitch on my friends, you are carried.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by CoolAmbience(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
madridguy:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening....

NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

Thank you for putting this out again. We need to get our gullible youths to appreciate that the fight against corruption by Mr. President is in their greatest interest. We must throw our weight behind this administration to ensure that this fight succeeds.

Welldone.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by Rahym001(m): 6:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
temitemi1:

Relooted of course

Another government comes in

And the cycle continues
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
DrayZee:

That's assuming this is actually "recovered loot" in the first place. And not just some sort of twisted propaganda.

Gbam!! This man is not called lie Mohammed for nothing. From whom did they recover this money? I am surprised anybody will believe this propaganda
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by nwosu35: 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
sapele914:
Reverse psyscology why are you even paying any attention and responding?It seems like you are pained by the news but can't help yourself, my guy you have at least 2 years of torment so get with the program. grin

I pity ur children cus l wounder what u can teach them, u look like someone that can't understand so how do u teach ur children. It's a pity pple like u still have phones.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by sapele914(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
Rahym001:

Relooted of course

Another government comes in

And the cycle continues
4 different governments since we returned to their so called democracy and you are still looking and complaining?or have you not heard the saying if you can't beat them join them?I believe you must be old enough to make yourself eligible for election matters?
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by Daddygg07: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
pokipoki:
Where is the proof?
It's Under your roof...
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by focus7: 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
OLADD oya come o, it's time to rubbish the fight against corruption with unfounded blackmail.

Geniro defense case for the hero is here again o.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by everozone: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
The money was recovered from who?
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by Bevista: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
timjohnson:
But for God sake where are all the recovered loots? Why are we still having recession in this country and also going for external borrowing?
https://www.nairaland.com/3622984/what-always-recovered-loots-efcc#53615716
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by akigbemaru: 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Another looted money!
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by vicben27(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
i jst need one boundle of dat #100 bill n d rest is history!
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by brainpulse: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Sadisbala:
HEADLINES BEFORE THE 2015 ELECTIONS
FAMOUS QUOTABLE QUOTES.....

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
~ Prof Charles Soludo

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Diezani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
~ Godswill Akpabio

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities, but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
~ Okonjo Iweala

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
~ Peter Obi - Anambra Gov

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
~ Bala Mohammed -FCT Minister
Copied.
No wonder we are in such a mess. Pls share because information is power and ignorance is dangerous. I just did
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by brainpulse: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
madridguy:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening....

NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by Syjibrin(f): 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
temitemi1:
it will be given 2 you
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by lagdmark(m): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
EFCC under APC has recovered more than so called $50 billion, still they are still borrowing back and front.
$50 billion added to our economy still Recession is high. Citizens are still suffering and moved to depression.
Naira is still loosing value even with recovered billions and trillions of dollars
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by 7lives: 10:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
eflintsone:
use your sense na oga ... Its simple tin , tell which country will lose such amount of money our economy has losed in the recent yrs nd wont fall into hardship ...just name one ...

Biafrat lepubrik, were 2+2= 23.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by concacid: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
pokipoki:

Where is the proof?
You are fooolish!
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by limeta(f): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
where is all this moniessssssss
show me the money
government of you see you no see.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by Geniro: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
focus7:
OLADD oya come o, it's time to rubbish the fight against corruption with unfounded blackmail.

Geniro defense case for the hero is here again o.

Indeed, Tell the EFCC to publish names of looters .
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by mindtricks: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
madridguy:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:

Still not enough excuses why people who boasted cannot now make solid impact now while in the saddle and not lead us into recession!

In this change, not much has changed.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by eflintsone(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2017
7lives:

Biafrat lepubrik, were 2+2= 23.
e go be 2+2= 75 sef lol
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by pokipoki: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2017
concacid:
You are fooolish!
You are a bigger fool. Uneducated rascal!!
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by pokipoki: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2017
Daddygg07:

It's Under your roof...

Only if I can see it!!!!
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by pokipoki: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2017
maasoap:

All these responses from them are on the Internet now. What proof again?
The ultimate proof is jailing of the perpetrators!!!!. Without that then it's just normal hearsay. Afterall "everyone is innocent until proven guilty".
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by byteem: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
WHY WE HAVE RECESSION:

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

NOW HEAR THE THIEVES:

ABACHA STOLE MORE THAN ALL OF THEM COMBINED .. BABAGINDA STOLE MORE THAN ALL OF THEM COMBINED .. ABDUSALLAM STOLE MORE THAN ALL OF THEM COMBINED..SOOO TEL ME SOMETHING ELSE .. RECCESIION IS DUE TO CLUELESS POLICY SOMMERSAULTS OF THIS GOVERNMENT WHO WERE COMPLETELY UNPREPARED FOR THE JOB.. THEY KEPT GAMBLING...ON POLICIES.. SIMPLE
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by pokipoki: 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
LordCenturion:

Proof of what again?, are u in France?

Ipod and corruption are like 5&6,,we should let everyone go and rules themselves
Get your facts right. Corruption is everywhere in Nigeria and not limited to any particular region.
Re: Whistle-blower: FG Recovers Another $151m, N8b Looted Funds by lagdmark(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
With all the recovered millions and billions by fake EFCC the naira will never appreciate against $,£,€ why!
Where EFCC dey dump all the millions and billions if na treu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Projects Inserted Into The 2018 Budget By The Lawmakers / Buhari And Donald Trump Yet To Meet At UN After ‘Lifeless Comment’. Photos / Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.