Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition (1403 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu’s Senatorial Ambition Tears APGA Apart / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan / The Merchant Called Nnamdi Kanu And His 2019 Senatorial Ambition - Frank Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by 247frolicboss(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
If the reports of social media is anything to go by, Former First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan may be running for the Nigerian Senatorial seat in 2019.

Patience Jonathan is the wife of former President, Goodluck Jonathan who was defeated by President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2015 General Elections.

Mrs. Jonathan who is still facing corruption charges by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), is said to the candidate of Rivers East Senatorial District in Rivers State comes 2019 general elections

It all started when a twiiter user, @JajaPhD - JAJA tweeted that: "The best news I got today is that Dame Patience Jonathan PhD is going to run for Senate in 2019".

The tweet has generated a lot of controversies and name calling...

See Nigerians reaction on social media:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-nigerians-react-to-patience.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by 247frolicboss(m): 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by ucheheart(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is the only country where shit happens.

She is married in bayelsa then wants to run for senator in rivers state.

Is she no longer married to Jonathan? I thought a married woman belongs to her husband and her husband's people. Shake my head

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by temitemi1(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
mama peace u have mu support cool
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by marshalcarter: 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
hmmmmm......still thinkin of wah to say
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
ucheheart:
This is the only country where shit happens.

She is married in bayelsa then wants to run for senator in rivers state.

Is she no longer married to Jonathan? I thought a married woman belongs to her husband and her husband's people. Shake my head
A state of emergency needs to be placed on Nigeria educational system. I cant believe somebody just wrote this

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by onatisi(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
temitemi1:
mama peace u have mu support cool
She will make a good senator. She is outspoken and bold .

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by ucheheart(m): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
onatisi:

A state of emergency needs to be placed on Nigeria educational system. I cant believe somebody just wrote this
I guess u must be one of the wailers. I understand ur agony after all she is ur grand mother, why won't u support her?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by Bujumbura(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin cheesy
onatisi:

You ve killed that guy

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by Bujumbura(m): 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
ucheheart:
I guess u must be one of the wailers. I understand ur agony after all she is ur grand mother, why won't u support her?

Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by onatisi(m): 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
Bujumbura:
grin grin cheesy You ve killed that guy
Bros ,infact I was shocked anyone could even reason like that . Even illiterate market women selling tomatoes that you can contest in the place you were born regardless of whether your spouse is from there or not
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by Icecream4U(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
onatisi:

She will make a good senator. She is outspoken and bold .
Nigeria is finished! I give up!!
Re: PHOTOS: Nigerians React To Patience Jonathan's 2019 Senatorial Ambition by onatisi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
Icecream4U:
Nigeria is finished! I give up!!
na today grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance / Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help / Presidency Frustrating Plans To Reconstruct Oshodi-airport Road – Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.