Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) (20744 Views)

James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) / James Ibori Holds Thanksgiving Service Over Freedom From London Prison (Photos) / Checkout James Ibori's Swag As He Arrives Venue Of His Thanksgiving Service 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by AreaFada2: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Ok. So at the end of jail term, you now do an elaborate thanks giving.
chai! One just have to give up on 9ja.

Our moral compass as a society has broken down fully.

Ibori has the guts to do this because he knows that all others are doing it. Just maybe many of those states have smaller allocation from FG and therefore have less to steal.
Very shameful indeed.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Dongreat(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2017
When you have an ally like Ayeri the militant, or Sen. Peter Nwaboshi the shameless senator and his zombies of ogara people, you will surely dance to Pluto with no iota of shame.
A bloody thief, locked up in jail in Britain, A king in his home town absorbed of all his sins.
Reasons why the develop countries view us as unserious, shameless, abnormal and backward entity.
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by napoleon77(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
yarimo:
This people and lack of shame are like bread and butter

I thought the church was not for only saints but also for sinners?

A man has secured early release from prison and has gone to church to thank God!! Anything wrong with that?
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by omar22(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2017
onnenka:
Yoruba Muslim worshippers of corrupt Tinubu right now.

Tinubu didn't go to a federal prison, Tinubu wasn't deported from a European country which he cannot visit again, Tinubu wasnt convicted in a supreme court... JAMES IBORI SAID AM GUILTY just to get a shorter sentence...
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by tayoxx(m): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Inside church... that pastor no de shame
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Jabioro: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2017
"The dancing step of all state financial murderer " that should be the title..
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Chai!!! Some of these Pastors sef

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Thanksgiving in a church for going to jail? Can anyone go to any deity or a shrine to offer sacrifice in appreciation for being a thief? All institution of morals have been erased in our country. The only way to put an end to corruption is for us to stop the appreciations/celebration of ill gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Adeyeancah(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
oh how I missed Jesus Christ. if to say him dey around ni, him for Chase out this ibori tey tey grin
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by rightwingz: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Ebal:
VIDEO: James Ibori Shows Off His Dancing Skills At His Thanksgiving Service In Oghara, Delta state

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2017/02/video-james-ibori-shows-off-his-dancing.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvO5nv5-LYM[/url]

Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Orikinla1: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2017
yarimo:

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by peter0071(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2017
We need to call evil "EVIL"... James did us wrong... with this kind of response, i dont know if Nigeria is really ready for true democracy....when evil men are being celebrated
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by napoleon77(m): 9:49am On Feb 13, 2017
tayoxx:
Inside church... that pastor no de shame

So a sinner should not go to church? Only a saint?

A person cannot go to church to thank God for early release from prison?
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 9:51am On Feb 13, 2017
nigerians dont have shame, a criminal who stole all ur money and jailed abroad comes back and u throw a 350 million naira party, praising him, i be igbo but this is rubbish, we no get sense for this country, all the money wey militants dey fight for na him steal am,i just dont understand we nigerian, are we senseless or are we stupid? how can u be celebrating a thief who stole all ur money?

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by brainpulse: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2017
napoleon77:

I thought the church was not for only saints but also for sinners?

A man has secured early release from prison and has gone to church to thank God!! Anything wrong with that?

Yes the church are not for only saints and for sinners, but not for celebrating sinners and their enterprise.
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by napoleon77(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2017
Nwodosis:
Thanksgiving in a church for going to jail? Can anyone go to any deity or a shrine to offer sacrifice in appreciation for being a thief? All institution of morals have been erased in our country. The only way to put an end to corruption is for us to stop the appreciations/celebration of ill gotten wealth.

Correct me if I am wrong, but this is NOT thanksgiving for going to jail but thanksgiving for early release from jail.

if a man is released from jail early, should he not thank God?
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by tayoxx(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2017
napoleon77:

So a sinner should not go to church? Only a saint?

A person cannot go to church to thank God for early release from prison?
de deceive your self there
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by aviazuva: 9:52am On Feb 13, 2017
what did Onanefe give thanks to God for?
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by wizzypiece: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2017
brainpulse:
The Nigerian church and CAN are huge disgrace to morality and humanity.

Now I really know how the story of the prodigal son and the chief tax collector zacchaeus in bible really transpired cuz y'all just acting same like the pharisees and multitudes that followed jesus!!! Mind you Jesus said in the bible with a proverb saying " is only the sick that seeks to see the doctor"
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by napoleon77(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
brainpulse:
Yes the church are not for only saints and for sinners, but not for celebrating sinners and their enterprise.

So if a man is released from jail early you do not think he should go to church to thank God? I always thought you thank God if a good thing happens.
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
yarimo:

He paid tithe to the church so god has forgiven his sins, he will go to heaven. cool
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by napoleon77(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2017
aviazuva:
what did Onanefe give thanks to God for?

He thanked God for early release from prison. You do not think he should thank God for that?
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Buharimustgo: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2017
I dont support Ibori,but truth be told that there is no political office holder in this country that has not stolen before,it is better we cleanse all of them,instead of celebrating most and vilifying some,if truely we are not hypocrites
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by martineverest(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2017
olapluto:
If Jesus Christ was to come back, not many Nigerian Christians will recognise him. The amount of mud, dirt and desecration going on in churches this days is baffling. A convicted thief is hosted to a thanksgiving in a church.
The biggest problem of CAN and church leaders is the fictitious Islamization of Nigeria, while thieves are taking the place of Christians in churches.
words of the week @last paragraph
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by able20(m): 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
How I wished I live in Nigeria, and had the opportunity to steal local, state, or federal government money like this ibori man.
Naija, the promise land where they celebrate and honor corrupt criminals.
In Europe this man will be ashamed to be in public places for next 2 years after prison.
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by tonio2wo: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
religion is our #1 problem in this country followed by corruption angry
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by GambaOsaka: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Nawa o.........

And yet some people still have hopes of a better Nigeria...
Let's not deceive ourselves, this country is very far from redemption.

Haba.....

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by vioment: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
He is not saying anything of substance. Pity party/sermon.
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2017
thisisayus:
The God we serve is indeed a merciful God

That's why i stopped going to church, my heart is my church cos i can't bear sitting under the ministration of inhumane acclaimed pastors dishing out lies to me just to part way with my hard earned little money.

https://www.nairaland.com/3624014/very-clean-tokunbo-toyota-corolla#3624014.4

my brother, i stopped too,those useless pastors and reverends are not better than me in terms of holiness, i stopped 7years ago

1 Like

Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by napoleon77(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
olapluto:
If Jesus Christ was to come back, not many Nigerian Christians will recognise him. The amount of mud, dirt and desecration going on in churches this days is baffling. A convicted thief is hosted to a thanksgiving in a church.
The biggest problem of CAN and church leaders is the fictitious Islamization of Nigeria, while thieves are taking the place of Christians in churches.

Correct me if I am wrong, but the ONLY person in the bible that Jesus personally told that he would make heaven was a convicted thief at calvary.

So thieves should not go to church after they are released from prison?

While I am not a fan of Ibori, I always thought the church was a place for sinners and not only saints?

A man has been released early from prison and has gone to church to thank God but people are complaining?
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Tonason: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
I am very sorry for this useless country, where Criminals and criminality are being celebrated. Who caused these people.
Re: James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) by Anextin(f): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2017
Surely EFCC, will be on top his matter soon. Those charges abroad should be brought home and same conviction made. He needs to answer to Nigerians. Wonder how church will accept this nonsense called thanksgiving. Who is he giving thanks to anyways?? God for betraying him?? Or Nigerians for looting them When we got here is beyond comprehension.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police, Military Shoot-out In Yobe / FG Declares Support For Akwa-Ibom Sea Port Project / Ahmad Sagir, Governor Inuwa's Supporter Dies After Falling Off Car In Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.