Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (88742 Views)

Auto Sales From USA And Canada. / Cars With A Great Discount And Minimum Fees From The USA And Canada! / Compare The Prices Of Suv Cleared Via Cotonue And Apapa/tincan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2009
ayusman16:

Also, a friend wants to know how much you will be able to get him full option Iv-tech 03 with control buttons on the steering (Hope i got this right)

We will get that for your friend at a price of 1.65M
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by twinskenny(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
I have 400k and I need either golf 4, or Bmw 3 series or any car with 700k can i pay installamentally? first installement like 300 to 350?

let me know fhemmy 008051355133
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
twinskenny:

I have 400k and I need either golf 4, or Bmw 3 series or any car with 700k can i pay installamentally? first installement like 300 to 350?

let me know fhemmy 008051355133

Sorry, i cant be of help.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by ugonna245(m): 7:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
fhemmy can you pls post pictures of the 2000 model rav4 you have. and i want to ask can you get one with leather seat?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2009
ugonna245:

fhemmy can you pls post pictures of the 2000 model rav4 you have. and i want to ask can you get one with leather seat?

We dont have any Rav4 on ground, however, we can easily get one upon your request.

We can get you a RAV4 in Leather, however, that is the special edition and aint cheap . . . . would be looking at roughly a price that i am even ashame to mention. shocked
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2009
If we can get it, we will work with other dealers in the house to make sure you are satisfied.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Godspeedme(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
@fhemmmy,
sure! suv like molue?? maybe at my price,remember
look fhemmmy,you aint getting out of here till l zoom my xterra out of your yard grin grin
in love with those pics(since you assured something like that!!) Am waiting with my 1m, ve you pay your tithy lately consider this then grin
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
Godspeedme:

@fhemmmy,
sure! suv like molue?? maybe at my price,remember
look fhemmmy,you aint getting out of here till l zoom my xterra out of your yard grin grin
in love with those pics(since you assured something like that!!) Am waiting with my 1m, ve you pay your tithy lately consider this then grin

Oga mi Sir . . . . .really wanna get you something, I'll tell you what . . . .
I can help u to buy the ride, and i wont have to make a profit on you.
You pay for the car when i get one . . . . .
You pay for the shipping when i am ready to ship . . . .
You clear it yourself in Nigeria or Cotonue.
However, you will have to come up with the money, cos i wont invest my money when i am not making a profit.
How about that?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by travelxpat(m): 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2009
Hi Phemmy
pls can you get me any of these with shipment at 2.35milli
Nissan Armada 2004/2005
toyota avalon 2005 model

and what about ESCALADE 2005 MODEL can it go for like 2million
if you got pix send to my email address academy690@yahoo.com or paste here
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2009
travelxpat:

Hi Phemmy
pls can you get me any of these with shipment at 2.35milli
Nissan Armada 2004/2005
toyota avalon 2005 model

and what about ESCALADE 2005 MODEL can it go for like 2million
if you got pix send to my email address academy690@yahoo.com or paste here

If you want a ride with wheels, and engine and will start when u ignite it, we will not be able to do that one.
Check your mail sir.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
we will work with any dealer to get you what you want . . . . . it is always about you
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
Make him feel good
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Godspeedme(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
@fhemmmy,
you know what buddie, I ALWAYS ADMIRE YOUR LEVEL OF SINCERITY,,,you dazzles me with your humility as well which is somehow UNUSUAL with car dealers.

To the biz,thanks for this lastest option-another unusual thing!!, am travelling for the holiday,l will get in touch immediately l resume in the new year to commence the arrangement, once again,thank you.

FELIZ NAVIDAD! AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!!
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2009
Godspeedme:

@fhemmmy,
you know what buddie, I ALWAYS ADMIRE YOUR LEVEL OF SINCERITY,,,you dazzles me with your humility as well which is somehow UNUSUAL with car dealers.

To the biz,thanks for this lastest option-another unusual thing!!, am travelling for the holiday,l will get in touch immediately l resume in the new year to commence the arrangement, once again,thank you.

FELIZ NAVIDAD! AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!!!!!!

Thank you for the kind words.
Merry Christmas to you too Sir.
2010 will be a wonderful year to us all.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Jomodupri(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2009
@Fhemmmy,

Good work u're doing here.

How much can u get me;
1997 Honda Accord,
1996 Toyota Camry,
1993 Honda Accord,
or 1998 Audi A4?

The car should be very neat, may be salvaged but must have be repaired and passed all necessary auto tests, features such as auto trans, alloy etc are esstenial.

your cost should include buying, shipping and clearing via your accredited Cotonue dealer.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:34am On Dec 24, 2009
jomodupri:

@Fhemmmy,

How much can u get me;
1997 Honda Accord,
1996 Toyota Camry,
1993 Honda Accord,
or 1998 Audi A4?

The car should be very neat, may be salvaged but must have be repaired and passed all necessary auto tests, features such as auto trans, alloy etc are esstenial.

your cost should include buying, shipping and clearing via your accredited Cotonue dealer.

Thank you for your Inquiries.
However, we are yet to establish a relation like we would like with any of the Cotonue dealers, so we will only be able to offer you a price for buying and shipping of the car.

For a very nice, clean 1997 Honda Accord, we will be able to get it for you at a cost of $$3500 = N542,500 Our exchange rate is $$1 to N155, so if you could get a better rate, you are very free to pay in $$
The state Price will include
Buying
Shipping
Courier of the document to Nigeria

Feed you eyes with similar ride

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:45am On Dec 24, 2009
jomodupri:

@Fhemmmy,

How much can u get me;
1997 Honda Accord,
1996 Toyota Camry,
1993 Honda Accord,
or 1998 Audi A4?

For a very nice, clean 1996 Toyota Camry, we will be able to get it for you at a cost of $$3300 = N511,500 Our exchange rate is $$1 to N155, so if you could get a better rate, you are very free to pay in $$
Buying
Shipping

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2009
jomodupri:

@Fhemmmy,

How much can u get me;
1997 Honda Accord,
1996 Toyota Camry,
1993 Honda Accord,
or 1998 Audi A4?

For a very nice, clean 1993 Honda Accord, we will be able to get it for you at a cost of $$2500 = N387,500 Our exchange rate is $$1 to N155, so if you could get a better rate, you are very free to pay in $$
Buying
Shipping

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:56am On Dec 24, 2009
jomodupri:

@Fhemmmy,

How much can u get me;
1997 Honda Accord,
1996 Toyota Camry,
1993 Honda Accord,
or 1998 Audi A4?

For a very nice, clean 1998 Audi A4, we will be able to get it for you at a cost of $$3500 = N542,500 Our exchange rate is $$1 to N155, so if you could get a better rate, you are very free to pay in $$
Buying
Shipping

Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2009
Please note that we will do our best to make sure you get the best deal.
I am sure the clearing of those rides cant be that bad at all.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by TheSly: 1:01am On Dec 24, 2009
Are you a robot or just copy/pasting?
Everything is 1997 Honda Accord bro. . . . . . .So many mistakes up there.
Take note.  wink
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 1:09am On Dec 24, 2009
The Sly:

Are you a robot or just copy/pasting?
Everything is 1997 Honda Accord bro. . . . . . .So many mistakes up there.
Take note.  wink

Thanks for taking note Sir.
In a hurry to go to church . . . .thus my being in a hurry. . . . guess have to go and spend time with God first, so, i am out . . . . Later.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2009
We are still in the Christmas mood and we are being a Santa, giving a Santa's price
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:30am On Dec 25, 2009
Place your order and let us add your name to the growing list of our satisfied customers
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2009
How y`all doing
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Jomodupri(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2009
Tnx Fhemmmy,

I'll consider all your offers and see what we can work out, but u should be aable to get a neater 1997 Honda beta than d one shown above.

Merry Xmas.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2009
jomodupri:

Tnx Fhemmmy,

I'll consider all your offers and see what we can work out, but u should be aable to get a neater 1997 Honda beta than d one shown above.

Merry Xmas.

We will work together with you to get you the best for your money.

Merry Christmas to you too and your family.
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2009
Orders are still coming in
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by bimbor(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2009
Ok Mr Fhemmy how much will u get me the 2000 Honda Accord, clean titled?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 3:03am On Dec 27, 2009
bimbor:

Ok Mr Fhemmy how much will u get me the 2000 Honda Accord, clean titled?

Fabric or leathe?
For a fabric, we can do it for 1.1M Only
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by bimbor(m): 4:22am On Dec 27, 2009
And for the leather?
Re: Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued by Fhemmmy: 7:28am On Dec 27, 2009
bimbor:

And for the leather?

1.31M Only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Lagos Plate Number Is Available / US Air Force Unveils Flying Car That Could Shuttle Troops Across War Zones (Pix) / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.