Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sindaraire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sindaraire (611 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sindaraire by Sindaraire(f): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2017
I'm 22, and still a virgin. Presently right now I'm into serious relationship with a married man and he's much older than me. I was aware of is martial statues before i proceed with the relationship. I have tried single guys in the past but the results wasn't fruitful. I never regret knowing this man, He love me completely without reservation. He assisted me financially in everything I those, he pays my schools fess and house rent. He's about to start-up a business for me. The issue now is that our relationship is not up to 2month, he's now demanding for sex, he's aware am still a virgin. He said he want to be that special person to deflower me. But if am not willing to have sex with him, that he won't force me. Right now he's not happy with me, And I felt like an ingrate. I don't want to settle down with a married man, cos I hate sharing my man. I'm hoping to settle with a single guy that will become my future husband and that I'll give my virginity to. Yet I still love this man so much. PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE.
Re: Sindaraire by Nobody: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Confused mind smiley
Re: Sindaraire by Epositive(m): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2017
you love the money not the man
#truth #positivevibes
Re: Sindaraire by harriet412(f): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Y would u get involved with a married man ?? undecided
Re: Sindaraire by darbeelicous(f): 1:02am On Feb 13, 2017
u don't wanna share ur own, but ure stealing someone else's own undecided undecided..... Come o, do u want to tell me that of all the people around u there's no one to tell u that ure mad?
Re: Sindaraire by iamtomi(f): 1:08am On Feb 13, 2017
you have been able to hold on to chastity till the age of 22 and now you are confused if u should lose it to a married man, who is far older than u and u haven't been with for more than two months. I think you need to slow down Nd rethink right now. The fact dat he has been of help or promised to setup a business for u or whatever doesn't mean u owe him your virginity. I think you are still young and u still have a long way to go. your chastity shouldnt be something you just give up like it's akara, just because someone feels he deserves it.
** Bottom line of my long story is run! You don't smell what you not gonna eat... 22 and dating a married man is a NO NO!
Re: Sindaraire by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 13, 2017
You don't love him you want his money. He doesn't love you he wants your pussy. So if you want his money then give him the pussy. He said everything he said just to get the pussy. The fact that you're a so called virgin just made the chase and challenge interesting for him.

(2months isn't a "serious" relationship)

This op is so laughable! I'm loosing my cool... "woooosa"
Re: Sindaraire by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
u don't wanna share ur own, but ure stealing someone else's own undecided undecided..... Come o, do u want to tell me that of all the people around u there's no one to tell u that ure mad?

Come on, chill...she's only a lunatic in a Jail convention cheesy
Re: Sindaraire by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Milonis:

Come on, chill...she's only a lunatic in a Jail convention cheesy
:-x sad
Re: Sindaraire by ENIGMA24(m): 1:14am On Feb 13, 2017
This is simply why I get tired of NL SOMETIMES..... .
In just one post, u ask a question, you insult yourself, you answer the question and then you ask for our opinions.
1) my question to you : Did you expect a married man not to demand sex of you?
2) explain please : you don't want to settle with a married man cos you don't want to share your man, do you realise you are sharing someone else's man?
3) my opinion : just open ya leg, close your eye.. ... Pkata pkata 10minutes iyaf finish... if not, just return all u collected and report yourself to his wife.
Re: Sindaraire by luckyz4rea(m): 1:15am On Feb 13, 2017
You confidently came out to say you are in love with a married man! I admire your confidence but not when exercised on the wrong thing!

I have a question advice for you!

So you are seeking our advice? You also want to settle down and be married to someone else?

You are enjoying the money and all sorts and you think you'll go free? Hmmm!

There's a way that seem right to a man/woman but the end is........

You are encouraging your anticipating husband to also be spending monies meant for the home and you inclusive to another woman?

Have you ever heard "what God has joined together let no man put asunder"?

Are you apparently anticipating asunder in your marriage (home)?

Sexual drive is strong but marriage is strong enough to contain it and provide for a balanced and fulfilling sexual life in this world of sexual disorder!

Remember that whatever you sow is what you gonna reap!
Re: Sindaraire by ENIGMA24(m): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2017
iamtomi:
you have been able to hold on to chastity till the age of 22 and now you are confused if u should lose it to a married man, who is far older than u and u haven't been with for more than two months. I think you need to slow down Nd rethink right now. The fact dat he has been of help or promised to setup a business for u or whatever doesn't mean u owe him your virginity. I think you are still young and u still have a long way to go. your chastity shouldnt be something you just give up like it's akara, just because someone feels he deserves it.
** Bottom line of my long story is run! You don't smell what you not gonna eat... 22 and dating a married man is a NO NO!
You were almost vexing me... .. .
But from ** bottom line........ .. I started clapping for you
Re: Sindaraire by ENIGMA24(m): 1:17am On Feb 13, 2017
LeView:
You don't love him you want his money. He doesn't love you he wants your pussy. So if you want his money then give him the pussy. He said everything he said just to get the pussy. The fact that you're a so called virgin just made the chase and challenge interesting for him.

(2months isn't a "serious" relationship)

This op is so laughable! I'm loosing my cool... "woooosa"
*clapping*
Re: Sindaraire by luckyz4rea(m): 1:18am On Feb 13, 2017
You confidently came out to say you are in love with a married man! I admire your confidence but not when exercised on the wrong thing!

I have a question advice for you!

So you are seeking our advice? You also want to settle down and be married to someone else?

You are enjoying the money and all sorts and you think you'll go free? Hmmm!

There's a way that seem right to a man/woman but the end is........

You are encouraging your anticipating husband to also be spending monies meant for the home and you inclusive to another woman?

Have you ever heard "what God has joined together let no man put asunder"?

Are you apparently anticipating asunder in your marriage (home)?

Sexual drive is strong but marriage is strong enough to contain it and provide for a balanced and fulfilling sexual life in this world of sexual disorder!

Remember that whatever you sow is what you gonna reap even if you do fasting and prayer in fact that is what will fasten the consequence!
Re: Sindaraire by BalogunLH: 1:18am On Feb 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
haba kilode
una dey fight bfr lol
Re: Sindaraire by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 13, 2017
L0velyn:
:-x sad

Still up?
Re: Sindaraire by iamtomi(f): 1:32am On Feb 13, 2017
ENIGMA24:

You were almost vexing me... .. .
But from ** bottom line........ .. I started clapping for you
Ah... no vex oga embarassed guess I was just beating around the bush at first...but still I hope she gets my point

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls / For Guys Only Please!!!! / Abeg Which University Has The Hottest Babe For Naija?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.