Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With (7723 Views)

See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2009
I dont want to blive that's your pic.In that case I wouldnt bother really.na wa.have a merry xms n a good 2010
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Chris /H2O2 : The art of seduction? My elder brother's friend used to treat that book like a Bible, but I never read it. Does it have similar ideas? That guy kinda lived by it. Um, yeah.

@Chris: You think I'm hooked on NL? The truth is that I got tired after just 2 weeks. I chose to hang on 'cos I had unfinished business on many threads. I think I'm done with them all now. Well, time will tell if I am hooked or not, right?

@cuteromntc: You can believe anything you want sha, but I have been changing those pictures like every week or two since I joined NL, and if
you noticed you would have seen it was still me. Thanks, and have a great 2010 as well as a splendid Xmas.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2009
One can pretend to 'leave' nairaland when all one does is just to change the username lol
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by waleski(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2009
now why wuld someone want2 live nairaland is the atmosphere eatin u up huh maven?
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2009
@adolfe: No one talks like me. You will know immediately if you see me posting any other thing.

@waleski: No comment.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2009
Mavenb0x:

@adolfe: No one talks like me. You will know immediately if you see me posting any other thing.

Only a few people talk alike.Check the posts of everyone who is sensible here to confirm.I dont talk like anyone on here.Never.just perculiar grin

Mavenb0x:

@cuteromntc: You can believe anything you want sha, but I have been changing those pictures like every week or two since I joined NL, and if
you noticed you would have seen it was still me. Thanks, and have a great 2010 as well as a splendid Xmas.

I dont exactly mean what u thought I meant about your pic.re-read that line and get the point.anyway maayb I should bother a bit.Im still expecting that stuff.If u wldnt, I wldnt bother cos I saw your pic.I will definitely mind my bus as I aint down for that kinda lk. mayb u shld contact me.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2009
Who cares to watch out if its you talking or not
lol
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2009
adolfe bad:

Who cares to watch out if its you talking or not
lol

tell her for me.lol
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:24pm On Dec 25, 2009
Mavenb0x:

@Chris /H2O2 : The art of seduction? My elder brother's friend used to treat that book like a Bible, but I never read it. Does it have similar ideas? That guy kinda lived by it. Um, yeah.

@Chris: You think I'm hooked on NL? The truth is that I got tired after just 2 weeks. I chose to hang on 'cos I had unfinished business on many threads. I think I'm done with them all now. Well, time will tell if I am hooked or not, right?

LOL I was just joking, its a pretty addictive website sha, as for the art of seduction. . . . . its a blow by blow guide on getting your target very interesting to read anyways, I think it was written by the same guy who wrote the 48 laws of power ( I might be wrong here ) but in all I would not have penned you down as one with a romantic side. . . . . . . cheesy
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
@adolfe: You dey wori o. I was just trying to politely reply ur allegation that I would exit to resurface with another ID. Free me abeg, I no get time.
@Chris: Ok. But always remember what the wise ones say about books &their covers!
@cuteromntc: I wouldnt like to ignore you but I dont equivocate. Hope u had a great day. smiley
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Flybulous(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hmmmm, apparently one can tell 4rm d look of tins goin on here nw in this thread, it doesnt seem like any of these guys here fall in that category of the eight irresistibles mavenbox was talkin abt, else atleast mavenbox would hav had herself c, anywyz **i was just passing by**
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by RecentPost: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2009
I don't like long story
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2009
@RecentPost: Walk on by, boy!  tongue Compliments of the season, by the way!

@Flybulous: LOL superb comment right there! I was wondering when I would get such a comment.  grin grin You know I wrote the note, so I have to be immune. Besides, I don settle down already, I don't need nobody else. tongue The "irresistible" label was just to gain readers' attention. *thumbs up*
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2010
Hi Maven , complements of the Season.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2010
Hi Chipmunkey smiley I wish you the very same!
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
grin When do you come on YIM. I think i missed Chatting with you since the last time.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Hotchyk(f): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2010
My guy doesnt fall into any of these categories,yet I am still attracted to him.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hotchyk:

My guy doesnt fall into any of these categories,yet I am still attracted to him.

I told her n it caused a fight.happy new yr
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by baybbootz(f): 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2010
@poster u sound rily smart, smiley smiley smiley

ddnt d book olso talk abt the smal fragments of the 8 categories?
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 3:30am On Jan 08, 2010
@hotchyk:
Hotchyk:

Babe, are you trying to find out WHY you were desperate to hook up with him? Or, let me rephrase that question, were you desperate to hook up with him? ;-) The topic reads "The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With", and not "The 8 guys that ladies fall in love with". I hope you get me. And I already said I was just being naughty.

@baybbootz: Thanks for the compliment, dear. cheesy What book? I never read any book, its all a figment of my imagination. But someone on this thread said some of the stuff sounds like something from "The Art of Seduction". smiley
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by druk7le(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2010
I really appreciate your long and interesting story but no comment yet. It is a good one cos I just fell in love with mysterous stories of recent.[color=#990000]
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Traugott(m): 1:56am On Feb 05, 2010
Really cool!
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Enockia(m): 10:34am On Feb 05, 2010
i'm all eight of them
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by mavenbox: 5:24am On Mar 11, 2010
@Enockia: Congrats
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Orikinla(m): 3:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
Forget the list.

What most women want in men is the same all over the world. SECURITY.
And you need LOVE and MONEY TO GIVE A WOMAN SECURITY.
Any man who can give them love and cash takes her home.

Finis.

You no need Kinsey research or Wikepedia to know this fact of life, from Oshodi Bus Stop to Times Square New York.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Tcrack(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2010
MAGUS the genie.
He's what is called a lackey (or, to allow the colloquial term: an backside-kisser). Magus is a magic-wand, a genie for those that love him. He will always give them whatsoever they want, doing whatever the women need for them even if it would cause their growth to be stunted (And now Magus reminds me of a guy in school who used to do all the assignments & tests for his class girlfriend, ). He is a god, but he's her boy as well. She would always defend him from her friends, saying "Leave him alone. He's very very nice".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Fame And Money Improve Love? / Unclad Couple Caught Having Sex On Rooftop In Broad Daylight / Breast Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.