Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With (7721 Views)

See What This Girl Did To Her Boyfriend.some Girls Are Desperate. / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by iice(f): 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
Cagita & Threnon
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 20, 2009
You wish he had that combination?
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by iice(f): 1:21pm On Dec 20, 2009
I have that combination cheesy
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
How attractive does that make you?
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by iice(f): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
When i say i have that combination. . .i mean have as in him grin And it makes him sexy cheesy
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
I knew~
but dosn't one have to be very attractive to have such a catch?
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by iice(f): 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
Oh my madness is attractive enough for him grin
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
LOL @iice: Way to go, sis! Keep it up!! grin grin grin
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2009
mavenbox:

^^^ Were you drunk when you clicked the link, and too dizzy to see the disclaimer that its just witty fun and I meant no harm? If the site owner thinks the article is worth staying on his site, who in a dirty old man's shoes are you to say such?

Get busy with a job or snooze at home with the fishes grin, just get off nairaland, you thread-troll. tongue

You must have noticed that busy people dont waste their time on nairaland.We come here once in a while for fun.Your post is daft and boring.More annoying because the poster asshole  put a dafter disclaimer to get her way.

The site owner is a young boy trying to hustle , he has to be careful if he wants people here.that's y he let's low lives post anything that comes out of their heads asses.You are an example.hey punk a.s.s,accept n change
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by H2O2: 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2009
cuteromntc:

You must have noticed that busy people dont waste their time on nairaland.We come here once in a while for fun.Your post is daft and boring.More annoying because the poster asshole put a dafter disclaimer to get her way.

The site owner is a young boy trying to hustle , he has to be careful if he wants people here.that's y he let's low lives post anything that comes out of their heads asses.You are an example.accept n change punk backside

chaaaaaaaaaai na so una go jus dey yab persin. shocked shocked
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 6:02pm On Dec 20, 2009
H2O2:

chaaaaaaaaaai na so una go jus dey yab persin.  shocked  shocked

you just imagine someone who cant stand physically in front of you comin here to open her a.s.s she calls a  mouth to spit sh.i.t.not like she is fine or has sth to boast about.small b.o.o.bs. (less than 28d).hard backside.Warn her not to push me,if she doest want to hit her head on her mud wall.

@masvturbator/mavstboxer or wateva your slutty name is or
smelling a.s.s of a cheap s.l.u.t.I cant date your type ever.You already lost your chance.I aint joking
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
@cuteromntc: All your posts on this "useless" thread have been totally uncalled for. Those who took time to read it got the message: witty humor &sarcasm were employed as tools in describing basic male traits. There was no abuse or offense till you arrived, I called u a thread troll cos u trolled on d thread, u were sowing hate into the mix. If na fight you want, am backing out respectfully.

This is NOT how to talk to a lady, just tot i should tell u cos i saw your woeful bitterness at ur recent heartbreak on another thread.

And, NO, thanks on whatever you believe you were offering: I have been established for years &I need nobody else.

Enjoy the coming holidays.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2009
Mavenb0x:

@cuteromntc: All your posts on this "useless" thread have been totally uncalled for. Those who took time to read it got the message: witty humor &sarcasm were employed as tools in describing basic male traits. There was no abuse or offense till you arrived, I called u a thread troll cos u trolled on d thread, u were sowing hate into the mix. If na fight you want, am backing out respectfully.

This is NOT how to talk to a lady, just tot i should tell u cos i saw your woeful bitterness at your recent heartbreak on another thread.

And, NO, thanks on whatever you believe you were offering: I have been established for years &I need nobody else.

Enjoy the coming holidays.

When u are told sth,listen n consider it b4 concluding.How should I speak to a lady when a lady doesnt know how to do same to a man?You tell me!Anyway sorry abt all I said.Be more rational with issues. If you undertand my state,you would know it's not that of heartbreak per say but simple hurt over som1 I cant live without but dont wanna live with.It's that simple.are you here in NY?see me lata or call me 08080000000 or email me on cute.romantik@gmail.com .Pls dont speak nastily to man next tym

Enjoy your xmas n ny hols
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 7:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
Please consider why I still do not think I was nasty to you, I was trying to play sarcasm on your post, while rebutting the unnecessarily negative things you said.

were u high when u posted this?
Were you drunk when you clicked the link, and too dizzy to see the disclaimer that its just witty fun and I meant no harm?

very boring and silly
If the site owner thinks the article is worth staying on his site, who in a dirty old man's shoes are you to say such?

pls go get a life
Get busy with a job or snooze at home with the fishes  grin, just get off nairaland, you thread-troll.  tongue

And when I mentioned Seun ALLOWING my post, what i mean is that he actually read through and unblocked it with apologies (see the first comment on this thread) because the spam-script had initially blocked the article (maybe for your same reasons, it must have sounded like those internet junk stuff).

For the record, if you see my posts to other people, I am not one to attack people's personalities. It's just not my style.

See what I said to Chipmunky:
@Chipmunky: thanks, i know. I ignore some disgruntled people and reply others. I saw that guy's previous posts on other threads and I figured he's the kind that needs a rebuttal in order to improve.
And THIS is exactly why I replied like that. I guessed you were hurting, you came to the thread to see what it was all about, not knowing that it was just comedy, and then you got angrier and more bitter. I replied like that as a subtle reminder that you can't always have your way with things, and in life sometimes, there are things you can't live without but you wouldn't wanna live with (one man's meat, another's poison), like your case on the other thread.

I have been accused of lengthy posts and here I am doing it again. lipsrsealed Peace.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2009
Mavenb0x:

This is NOT how to talk to a lady, just tot i should tell u cos i saw[b] your woeful bitterness[/b] at your recent heartbreak on another thread.

do u have the slightest idea what those words mean?

mavenbox:

@Chipmunky: thanks, i know. I ignore some disgruntled people and reply others. I saw that guy's previous posts on other threads and I figured he's the kind that needs a rebuttal in order to improve.

see what u typed n u say u werent nasty/insultive?Improve means to make somethg better from one state to another.word!

I dont attack either,I say the truth as it is.truth from the start of this our business to this point.I asked u a question abt where u r n told u to email me or call n u ignored that?for what reason?
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by ravenzord(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ mavenbox:iLike ur writing,however most folks are definitely mixtures of the different gods,I know I am.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ravenzord: Thanks!  grin grin Yeah, As I said before,

@delagasky/chipmunky: i think many guys combine like 3 or 4 of the traits actually. Few guys have 2 and some kinda strange guys hav only 1 of the traits! Your best buddie can tell you which ones. But dont forget, its just my silly theory.

@cuteromntc: Sorry, I hardly come here to follow notifications, I spend almost all my Nairaland-time on the religion boards thrashing man-made myths and expounding my faith by my amateur apologetics grin So i must have responded in such a hurry that I didn't see your statements about NY and contacting you.

chipmunkey:

@Maven no matter how much you try, there will always be a disgruntled person on your thread.
And that was why I said disgruntled. Cheese! I was responding to Chipmunkey jare. And when I said IMPROVE, I meant to make you have more restraint in such unnecessary attacks of other's posts, seeing that those who did such on YOUR OWN thread, you reacted violently at them. I was there so I know, I didn't comment but I read it.

Okay, I apologize. can we please bury the hatchet? This thread has veered off course!!

My honeybunny won't like me stating any such contact info here, or contacting you, but NO i dont live in NY. In fact, Im in 9ja now thanks to the hols.

Best Regards!

*hurries back to the religion thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369330.0.html*
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2009
I dont know what to tell you but I insist please.You flooded my thoughts through last night n it made me feel like I was thinking of sth I cldnt talk to.Please do it.Im waitg.I promise I wldnt do what u wldnt want me to.My promise doesnt come easy.Pls send it down to my e-box.thanks. smiley

Your posts gives me the impression that u like to go around with words n argue too.U apologized n it's ok.realize that at some point u werent fair with words.full stop ma!
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by ebila(m): 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2009
@mavenb0x,
Thank ya so much 4 d links.I so luv greek myths!
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by slimes(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
Mavenb0x, u try.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2009
@cuteromntc: No problem, but I must confess I am usually a "man" of my words (permit the expression) so I still insist.

@ebila:  grin You are welcome, dear. And by the way, my name is Maven!  cool

@slimes: Glad you like it! wink
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by ebila(m): 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2009
Mavenb0x:

@ebila:  grin You are welcome, dear. And by the way, my name is Maven!

My name is Ebila!
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2009
^^^ I know, Ebila. cool I said my name is Maven cos you were calling me mavenb0x
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by ebila(m): 12:15am On Dec 22, 2009
Mavenb0x:

^^^ I know. Ebila Ekpedekumo  tongue (I saw that on your blog from your signature o! http://www.blogger.com/profile/05001926648395384599)

I said my name is Maven cos you were calling me mavenb0x
My bad! but ur user id is mavenb0x!
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 12:26am On Dec 22, 2009
Alright! You can edit your real name from my quote o, cos I am doing the same! I don't want to be the reason a stalker found you. tongue tongue
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by ebila(m): 12:45am On Dec 22, 2009
Mavenb0x:

Alright! You can edit your real name from my quote o, cos I am doing the same! I don't want to be the reason a stalker found you. tongue tongue
lol. u're funny.don't fink a stalker will bother wif me,plus,i like my name bein' seen alot!
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 9:10am On Dec 22, 2009
Funny u said that.'Man of my words'.That doesnt/shldnt mean you cant be different wifme.Let your heart be touched,pls dnt stick to rules,be flexible.I aint one of d many who flock but desire this. Mine is passnt n puts me through deep thoughts.Sincerely!!You can do it wif me: if u can just be a bit flexy here.Thanks.Still wishfully hoping n expecting.I dnt knw what to say, but u knw what u can do if only u can n willing.Thanks again
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by cuteromntc: 7:41pm On Dec 24, 2009
Maven
been waiting 4ya.what's up?
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Mavenb0x(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2009
@cuteromntc: I already told you my perspective. And in fact, I am leaving Nairaland for good in a couple of days, so you have nothing to bother about. Have a great 2010.
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2009
Funny thread, reminds me of all the nights I spent reading the art of seduction  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Women never really know what they want anyway, jeez someone has to read this thread  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2009
And in fact, I am leaving Nairaland for good in a couple of days, so you have nothing to bother about. Have a great 2010.

Really grin grin grin grin, once hooked on crack you can never let go grin grin grin
Re: The Eight Irresistible Kinds Of Guys That Women Are Desperate To Hook Up With by H2O2: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Funny thread, reminds me of all the nights I spent reading the art of seduction  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Women never really know what they want anyway, jeez someone has to read this thread  shocked shocked shocked shocked
See, I had the same exact thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Are Wicked ( True Life Story) / Ladies! What Is The Colour Of Your Bra And Pants? See Hilarious Replies. Lol / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.