Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Aftermath Of Sex In The Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Aftermath Of Sex In The Mind. (547 Views)

#babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath ! / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Aftermath Of Sex In The Mind. by raphlegit(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2017
You need to grasp what it's like to have sex earlier than you're married? It's like building a big wall between you and God, a wall you wonder if you'll ever break through. I know because I had sex with my girlfriend.

Mary and I met as freshers in the University. It didn't take me long to develop a big crush on her. By the time we started climbing on levels, we were very close friends. But that seemed to be all we were, at least to her.One day, when we were taking a walk, she reached for my hand. I was so surprised, you could have knocked me over. A few days later, she kissed me for the first time. And after a few months, we were fooling around, doing more than we should, on a pretty regular basis.

To me, the idea that someone as cute as mary found me attractive was incredible and for the first time in my life, I actually felt beautiful, even sexy. I suppose that's why I forced my conscience to shut up when it told me we were going too far physically. I hadn't dated much, and I had never done anything except kiss a guy before. So being with mary—and knowing she wanted to be with me—was too strong a temptation.Near the end of our university days, we had sex for the first time. By that time, I wanted it as much as mary did. she never pressured me, and she never made me do anything I didn't want to do. When I think back now, I almost wish she had pressured me a little. At least then I could blame her. But I can only blame myself.

Television and movies make it seem like sex is just this fun, romantic thing that doesn't really matter. But sex affected me more than I ever dreamed it could. It changed every relationship I had. Sex became the focus of my relationship with mary. It also affected my relationship with my parents. I couldn't look them in the eye, especially when mary was around. I thought my parents would be able to tell just by looking at us, and I didn't ever want them to know and it definitely changed my relationship with God. I felt too ashamed to even talk to God, much less ask him for help and forgiveness. That's when I felt that wall start to go up—the wall I thought would hide me from GodI had been a Christian my whole life, and I'd never gotten into any trouble before. But the guilt I felt after having sex was overwhelming. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to keep me from doing it again. Instead, I tried to justify what mary and I were doing. I told myself it wasn't a big deal, that it was just a physical act. I tried not to let it bother me.But it did bother me—a lot.By the time mary and I broke up a few months later...

To be continue on our relationship blog.....https://mystorytalks..com.ng

Relationship and sex are two different entities, Sex is not a criteria for love, its not a criteria for true love. Read the story below, share your view on our blog.
Re: The Aftermath Of Sex In The Mind. by GEExclusive: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Epistle

(1) (Reply)

Love And Virginity (episope 1) / Delayed Feelings Of Love / The Big Launch Has Finally Happened (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.