Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (39183 Views)

Seriake Dickson And Ike Ekweremadu Commission Projects In Bayelsa (Photos) / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Dr Mrs Rachael Dickson, wife of the Executive Governor of Bayelsa State, arrive Yenagoa with her quadruplets just as her husband, Governor Dickson and the good people of Bayelsa received them at the King of Glory Chapel and rounded up in their official residence in Government House.

Rachael Dickson gave birth to quadruplets in the United States of America last year after several years of marriage.

The governor’s wife who stepped into Bayelsa Government House in February 2012 during her husband’s first tenure recently travelled to have her first baby in the United States of America.

Gov. Dickson has married several wives with numerous children but keeps Rachael as his official wife with him at Bayelsa Government House. She was delivered of a quadruplet; a baby boy and three baby girls.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/governor-dicksons-wife-finally-arrives.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by sosexy111: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Very nice, congratulations.. Cute and lucky kids.. May they grow up to be a blessing to others.

Its still me
Chocolate Cream

25 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Inspectorsuga(m): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Wow congrats....
I wish I can at least av twins....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by beycity(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Congrats to the family.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Gov DICKSON indeed

I would prefer he should be called Gov BLOCOS'SON or PRICKSON cool

Sai DICKSON

Any other DICKSON is a counterfeit

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by adadike281(f): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Congrats to the first family of bayelsa state. I pray God do the same to every family seeking for d fruit of d womb.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 9:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Bundle of joy
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2017
congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Abeggggggy, he has had kids before now undecided

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Blurryface(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Haphard(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2017
She never return since

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Jmkventures: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Wow, lovely. Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Boscojugunu(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:18am On Feb 13, 2017
Is not a surprise or miracle, We know the medication...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Opeedo(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2017
dainformant:

Gov. Dickson has married several wives with numerous children but keeps Rachael as his official wife with him at Bayelsa Government House. She was delivered of a quadruplet; a baby boy and three baby girls.
God has vindicated her!

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by dumodust(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
IVF things

19 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
DNA test na him sure pass angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by ddippset(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
This children don hammer.

4 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by johnjay4u2u(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Why travel abroad?
Smh for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
Ok, which nationality are they:

A. Nigerians
B. Bayelsans
C. Americans

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Orikinla1: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Mouthgag: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Chai that's how I want it when I get married. Four babies at once atlist the veejay will be stressed for once that's all

I key into this great gift from God

5 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Omowunmgold(f): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2017
mummy 4. u are bless.

When i wll have my own baby, lord 3 once so i can rest

4 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Emeritusseun(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
from their names, ww shall knw dem....Wat else wud u expect from Dickson.....na to use am produce quadruplets na....lovely kids

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Marrying several wives and having several kids No wonder his name is DICKson grin
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Judasjudas(m): 10:22am On Feb 13, 2017
Good say na them.born am .. b4 we go hear mum abandon babies for father ..

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Congratulations to the family
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
The power of money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Church Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (photos, Video) / 8 Ex-governors Whose Over N500bn Corruption Cases With EFCC Have Been Buried / President Muhammadu Buhari Departed Abuja For London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.