Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) (39191 Views)

Seriake Dickson And Ike Ekweremadu Commission Projects In Bayelsa (Photos) / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari / Governors Who Visited Buhari In London Arrive Nigeria(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Gov DICKSON indeed
I would prefer he should be called Gov BLOCOS'SON or PRICKSON cool

Sai DICKSON
Any other DICKSON is a counterfeit
YEYE BOY. LMAO
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by EAZY2422(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
oh boy!dis bayelsa gov can impregnate a barren woman oh.see sharp shooter abeg.oga your engine dey work scatter.congratz to you two.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2017
sosexy111:
Very nice, congratulations.. Cute and lucky kids.. May they grow up to be a blessing to others.
at least for the girls and boiz
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Dickman is so happy
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by EncephalonPikin(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2017
blessings follow me

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Orikinla1: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2017
dainformant:
Dr Mrs Rachael Dickson, wife of the Executive Governor of Bayelsa State, arrive Yenagoa with her quadruplets just as her husband, Governor Dickson and the good people of Bayelsa received them at the King of Glory Chapel and rounded up in their official residence in Government House.

Rachael Dickson gave birth to quadruplets in the United States of America last year after several years of marriage.

The governor’s wife who stepped into Bayelsa Government House in February 2012 during her husband’s first tenure recently travelled to have her first baby in the United States of America.

Gov. Dickson has married several wives with numerous children but keeps Rachael as his official wife with him at Bayelsa Government House. She was delivered of a quadruplet; a baby boy and three baby girls.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/governor-dicksons-wife-finally-arrives.html
And a fool still says there is no God?
Let us pray for all the fools who say there is no God.

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Vainglory: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2017
For the first time a rich couple is having quadruplets. Congrats.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by EWAagoyin(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2017
sai DICKson
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by calyto: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2017
Congrats Gov. Dickson
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Dadsonval(f): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
Congrats!!!!
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
Polygamy runs in the Dickson family. His younger brother is not deviating from the family culture.
Congrats to the woman. The man has numerous children already. Tiny congrats to him.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:31am On Feb 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Wow congrats....
I wish I can at least av twins....
God please give me twins too. They are cute. Wow and huge for quadruplets
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by tillaman(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Cool, blessings on their days
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by stagger: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Typical Ijaw man breeding anyhow.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Who says there's no God, only a fool says that! After many years of marriage, God blessed her with quadruplets, God's not dead, NO! He's alive!!! .

I'm hearing this for the 1st time, a very rich couple gave birth to a set of quadruplets shocked. God is indeed very faithful. 4 children at once! When I get married, I want this kind of blessing (probably a set of twins) and just rest grin.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, which nationality are they:

A. Nigerians
B. Bayelsans
C. Americans

All of the above
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:

A. Nigerians
B. Bayelsans
C. Americans
All of the above
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
IVF in action as far as America is concerned.. The government must have invested so much in it. Money is good o

2 Likes

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
Very powerful IVF she took o.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by elotajohn1(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
DICKSON BLACK AND THE WIFE DARK
HOW COME THE CHILDREN COME FAIR??
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
Congrats to the first family of bayelsa state. I pray God do the same to every family seeking for d fruit of d womb.
see wetin you carry... Why now? sobbing.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by takenadoh: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Dickson's wife 5months pregnant indeed with quadreplets , seen with Ese Oruru in May, no belle lol, in September 20, she born four.!!!

Only valid explanation is surrogate and IVF but madam , why so many?

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by davibid: 10:42am On Feb 13, 2017
A governor that doesn't care about what the people Bayelsa feels

Imagine governor trying to legalize 50% payment of salary of because of his selfish aims

A man who has turned Bayelsa into his empire - family business of his relatives and his wives people

#GodDeliverUs

1 Like

Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2017
Keneking:
A. Nigerians B. Bayelsans C. Americans
all of the above
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by lilyheaven: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Wow congrats....
I wish I can at least av twins....
You can, just go for invitro-fertilizertion. You can have up-to ten at once.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2017
berrystunn:
Is not a surprise or miracle, We know the medication...
IVF
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by adadike281(f): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2017
paybak:
see wetin you carry... Why now? sobbing.
my dear, who do I blame now, its not my fault o... sobs!!!
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by Abiagirl777(f): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2017
maxiuc:
Chai that's how I want it when I get married. Four babies at once atlist the veejay will be stressed for once that's all

I key into this great gift from God

multiples are not delivered vaginally,do you want the mother to die?
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by ebubenmuo(f): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2017
congrats I pray to have just two girls to add to my two warriors den I can now start praying for OMUGWO .omugwo obu ife ojoor biko nu
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by czaratwork: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2017
Those babies are not new borns.
Re: Rachael Dickson And Her Quadruplets Arrive Nigeria (Photos) by ebubenmuo(f): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2017
elotajohn1:
DICKSON BLACK AND THE WIFE DARK
HOW COME THE CHILDREN COME FAIR??
oyibo breeze na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / Tribunal: EU Has Put Judiciary Under Pressure By Lanre Adewole / Why Roads In Lagos Will Always Be Flooded When It Rains (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.