Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? (2286 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Lady Shares Pics After Seeing Her Little Brother & Sister Doing This At Home(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Freak101(f): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2017
What's your take on incest??

Can you be open minded about it

My head is doing me somehow right now I'm freaking out!

Like you walked into your favorite neighbor's house only for u witness this irritating act,her kissing and caressing her little brother

Although I didn't scream,I was short of words at first cry

But for worth is worth, she expect you keep an open mind about it,like its a normal thing.

If you were in my position what will you do you do?
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by praxs(m): 9:24am On Feb 13, 2017
First of all. How old is the little boy and old is she?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2017
I would mind my own business.
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Freak101(f): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2017
praxs:
First of all. How old is the little boy and old is she?
the boy is 18,she's 23
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Freak101(f): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2017
coolesmile:
I would mind my own business.
cheesy its not my fault,it was just a big shock to me..I'll sha angry "sadly"
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by JacksonD7: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Freak101:

Like you walked into your favorite neighbor's house only for u witness this irritating act,her kissing and caressing her little brother

But for worth is worth, she expect you keep an open mind about it,like its a normal thing.

There's nothing normal about incest, tell someone before those kids do something stupid and give birth to ret@rded offspring.
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2017
Faint dear, faint.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2017
wao.. not good
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by sanpipita(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2017
Calling an 18 year old little? you sounded like she was molesting him, don't you think they know they are doing, just face your front and allow them their privacy.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Mr2kay2: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Freak101:
the boy is 18,she's 23
are you normal? 18 years boy undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Freak101(f): 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mr2kay2:
are you normal? 18 years boy undecided
lol he's small to me anyway angry do you know my age

Do you know whether I'm 50years old and I consider that age too small grin
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by AlexCk: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
I see, i raise an eyebrow, i SMH, i walk away n mind my business,
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
smiley

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by LordZero(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by banme(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Watin concern u ehhh?

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by kullozone(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
23 and 18??
I thought you were talking about a little kid of maybe 6 or 7... Just free them jare, there's no doubt they've been nyashing each other.
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mind ur biz simple

Before they turn round n say nah u rape dem grin
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
These are adults who know fully what they're doing.

You should mind your business.
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by Ramanto(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Don't Be So Sure They Are Real Siblings. How Long Have You Been Neighbours?
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by falcon01: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Freak101:

Just mind your business
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by solomix10(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
report to d nearest police station... . . .
. U better mindedin ur businez
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by spawnx: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is just so sad how the world has gone bonkers. what the hell do y'all mean by "mind your business" , have you all lost your moral compass?

You need to talk to them, probably tell their folks.

I bet most of you shouting mind your biz, go to various place of worship. I am disgusted. kilo worry yin ni country gan.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by luminouz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
spawnx:
It is just so sad how the world has gone bonkers. what the hell do y'all mean by "mind your business" , have you all lost your moral compass?

You need to talk to them, probably tell their folks.

I bet most of you shouting mind your biz, go to various place of worship. I am disgusted. kilo worry yin ni country gan.
Olorun yi o bukun fun o! U make sense die!
Re: I Caught My Neighbor Kissing Her Little Brother . What Should I Do? by ychris: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
U 've seen an abomination scene bro.

Go comit suicide bro.

(1) (Reply)

Guy Shares Ex-girlfriend Videos On Instagram - Watch & Download / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.