Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) (2299 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Partner After Crossover Service(pix,vid) / Finally She Said Yes [pic] / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by hardtoget: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
See the shocking moment Nigerian man proved his love for his girlfriend by doing the extraordinary. He proposed to her beautiful girlfriend in her sickbed, and she says yes. See the pictures below.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/love-air-nigerian-man-proposed-girlfriend-sick-bed-sa-yespicture/

Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by hardtoget: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2019

Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by denisdmenace(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
if I hear say na real love.
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by Tolexander: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Smart guy!

He went to propose to the lady where and when she wouldn’t say no.

1 Like

Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by ValCon888: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tolexander:
Smart guy!

He went to propose to the lady where and when she wouldn’t say no.
Nope!
He went to propose to her where and when he will not spend money.

4 Likes

Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by slimanyd: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
My guy get brain die . He knew he wont spend a dime there .
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by Tolexander: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
ValCon888:

Nope!
He went to propose to her where and when he will not spend money.
na true o.

No DJ
No sound system
No buying of suya, shawarma, wine et al.
No payment for cinema

What a smart guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nice one from the guy.
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by faithfull18(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay.
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by hardtoget: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
lalasticlala corrections done kiss kiss kiss
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Aww this is cute kiss
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by agbonkamen(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
All those Commentators above saying he has brain and he won't spend money I laugh cos Las Las he will pay for her hospital bill. grin

3 Likes

Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Staged sickness....staged proposal
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by Kelly2713(m): 12:08am On Sep 28, 2019
The girl is pregnant
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by Odogwudike2: 1:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by Gabaleve(m): 1:53am On Sep 28, 2019
A
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by miniziter(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2019
Odogwudike2:
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Why not carry a bell and do this thing on the street of your house.
Re: Love In Air: Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Her SickBed, She Says Yes (pic) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:16am On Sep 28, 2019
I hope she will affirm this her decision to accept when the euthanasia wears off?

(1) (Reply)

School Girl Prostitute / Have You Ever Dated A Girl That Haven't Been In A Relationship Before? / 10 Benefits Of Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.