Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina (44849 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
godfatherx:
Voice recording or....
you dont believe.
And we dont give a Zap, of what you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Miradamian: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
And how come @trump didn't tweet about it?
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Icon79(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
bezimo:
I can't find anything in America media suggesting Trump called Buhari.

But I see Trump is been busy meeting with Canada PM and other people.

APC lies unlimited campaign never fails to disappoint.

You're not likely to find anything on it in the US media. Routine phone call with the President of Nigeria is not a high priority as far as the US media is concerned. We are not a major player in the world affairs.

O pari
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by knightsTempler: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
And Trump didn't advise him to Call His Country and Address them? Awon weeere.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
The way people are going on about this Trump's phone call you'd think it was God that wanted to call our president.

I hope after the call Trump will dash us $$$, otherwise let him pocket his call.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by BakireBulmaker: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
dukie25:

Osinbanjo go wait tayaa

Who let the dogs looooonatics from the yEast aka yEasterners out

Osinbajo is in Rivers state. smiley
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by monex(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
bkool7:

Buhari cant win with you ppl

if he had called Osinbajo ,you ppl will claim Buhari is dead
Now he called Buhari , wé are in trouble again

exactly. I knew it would be a lose-lose situation for his image makers. The normal procedure would be to re-route the call to the Acting President but that would make the bloggers and wailer go crazy with news of his demise.

At the end, the Image makers had to choose the lesser evil (a protocol gaffe).

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by GiftofJesus(f): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
I believe becos vangaurd gave it as a breaking news this afternoon dat the call would take place at 3:45pm
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Saxifrage12(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't believe you till I hear from lie Mohammed

before then let's take this

New Nursery rhyme for Nigerian pupils.
Old Buhari is sick and went to London Hmm haa went to London He left our beloved country and travelled abroad Hmm haa travelled abroad The sickness became worse and he never returned Hmm haa never returned There came angry Nigerians who rumoured his death Hmm haa rumoured his death There came his speaker who said he's alive Hmm haa said he's alive Old Buhari got up and sent us a letter Hmm haa sent us a letter With all these happening, you know Nigeria is a Joke Hmm haa Nigeria is a Joke
Please this is not my writing oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by robosky02(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
that's nice

but I thought he would have spoken to Nigerian like obasanjo

" I dey kamkpe" style cheesy
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by danielenyinka(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Afternoon lies, until the information is confirmed from trump
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by FiftyFifty(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin grin
deelaw4mp:
confirmed
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by MayhorE(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
proof!!!
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by bejeria101(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oponu aye AMG! Una no dey tire? Trump ko! Trumpet ni!
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by DAGAUDA(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
THIS IS INTERESTED MY PRESIDENT IS COMMINICATING TO THE ENTIRE WORLD NOT ONLY NIGERIA WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR VOICE LOUD AND CLEAR. #ISTANDFORBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by DanielGb(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
kabawa:

He won't speak with you grin
Now can you jump off the cliff for releaf
Go wake ojukrook make una relate idota
And He will speak with you? You lack what is common.
SENSE.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kabawa(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Anusiemgood:
BIG LIES

Why disturb yourself over our president?

You shoul only be worried about your hero in kuje grin

We Nigerians are with PMB cool
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
herzern:
Audio Clip or #IDontBelieveYhu undecided

Even OBJ called Yaradua at a PDP rally in Abeoukuta weeks to his dea lipsrsealed....

Are we not towinq a familiar path??
why not call trump to confirm if he trully call pmb, since you cant believe the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by jojo1530(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lieons
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kabawa(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
DanielGb:

And He will speak with you?
You lack what is common.

SENSE.

Why, must he speak with me

I tell you say I be Adesina

I wish mr president what I wish my fathe,what about you
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
DAGAUDA:
THIS IS INTERESTED MY PRESIDENT IS COMMINICATING TO THE ENTIRE WORLD NOT ONLY NIGERIA WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR VOICE LOUD AND CLEAR. #ISTANDFORBUHARI
yea you are right, i can stil hear him loud and clear here.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kabarka(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
robosky02:
that's nice

but I thought he would have spoken to Nigerian like obasanjo

" I dey kamkpe" style cheesy

seconded o jare!
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by gawu1: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai! See how Buhari increased wailing of wailing wailers. They can't imagine why Trump, there last hope would over a second befriend Buhari just like that.
This news is certainly nightmare to wailing wailers: Sadists, looters, haters, ipods, Biafra, PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Elbowroom: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
You mean he Called PMB in London and not the Acting President in Nigeria.

So who is the president?

So because Buhari handed over the helms to Osinbajo
Buhari is not more the president?

U go school at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by NemzySeries(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
dem don start again..... Trump is a business man as well as d president of the united states and not a Doctor so y is dis adesina man and buhari feeding us wit lies again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by DAGAUDA(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
MY PRESIDENT WILL SOON RETURN TO NIGERIA IN FULL HEALTH STATUS INSHAALLAH
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by OBAGADAFFI: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elbowroom:

So because Buhari handed over the helms to Osinbajo
Buhari is not more the president?

U go school at all

Do you know the Meaning of Acting President.

Please stop arguing ignorantly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by VeniJu: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cambells:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1636275876667548&id=1452287068399764

I'm not a fan of any Party neither do i wish anyone death, but with this big lie, with no detailed conversation or reputable link to back it up, i hear by declare Buhari dead. My only consign if that, is it only the low class muslims that they do bury hurriedly? Because i have many muslim friends and they don't keep their dead one upto even 2 hours of demise before burial.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Halo22: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
White lie......complete lie! Did Trump call London or Nigeria? How can the US President call a Nigerian President via the office of the presidency and Buhari who is in London taking treatment like they said, then picked the call when he has someone acting on his behalf. May God forgive you people. You can fool ur gullible followers and not learned people like myself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by gawu1: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ioannes:
The way people are going on about this Trump's phone call you'd think it was God that wanted to call our president.

I hope after the call Trump will dash us $$$, otherwise let him pocket his call.
So you don't know? Trump is God to them! Since he was declared president of America last december they have been celebrating him as the awaited messiah to lead them to their promise land.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Mcowubaba: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have credible Intel that Donald Trump did not call Buhari directly today...

A call occurred, between some Executive members of the Nigerian Government and Donald Trump's personal TEAM not AMERICAN GOVERNMENT....
Donald's Trump's personal team is quite different from US presidential executives....

Donald Trump didn't speak with Buhari, anybody that shows me a verifiable prove TODAY will get a money Transfer immediately......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

They just proved the theory that Oshinbajo got limited powers.

The President of the United States is not going to talk to Nigeria's VP, Neither will the US VP talk to the Nigerian President. That's protocol. Protocol of reciprocity. It has got nothing to do with the status of the Nigerian VP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Appeals To Surulere To Re-Elect Him Into House Of Assembly / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos) / PR Expert Faults Buhari’s Refusal To Shake Hand With Female Ministers - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.