Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina (45021 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Why Buhari Will Not Speak To Nigerians From London – Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by johnamedu: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
If it were before now, u would see APC zombies jumping and shouting 'say bubu' in excitement. Lol grin.

Even the APC zombies are very confused at the way APC handle issues. They don't understand anything any more about this their government. At first, osibanjo said he spoke with bubu and Nigerians were angry with him for telling them lies. When Nigerians were still expressing their anger over osibanjo's controversial statement, saraki escalated the situation by saying that he also spoke to bubu and everybody kept quiet in confusion. As that was not enough, dagora also said that he spoke to bubu. It is obvious that APC has come to feed us with lies. When it was rumored that yaradua died during objs regime, obj made sure that the whole nation heard their conversation on network news. I wonder why it is only selected individuals in APC that are allowed to hear bubu voice. They have forgoten that bubu is a Nigerian President and not only APC's president. We all know all their lies.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by blaqroy: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Voice record or....
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
gawu1:

So you don't know? Trump is God to them! Since he was declared president of America last december they have been celebrating him as the awaited messiah to lead them to their promise land.

Lol.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
dorry62:
This is madness.
Which one do they want us to believe now?

It's confirmed. So you should believe it. Protocol of reciprocity means that Presidents talk to Presidents and VP's talk to VP's. Nothing unusual.

Obviously there is nothing wrong with PMB's mouth and mind.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Rezponder: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
For the record

President Trump encouraged President Buhari to keep up the good work he is doing, and also commended him for the efforts made in rescuing 24 of the Chibok Girls and the strides being taken by the Nigerian military.

President Trump assured the Nigerian President of US readiness to cut a new deal in helping Nigeria in terms of military weapons to combat terrorism.

Read more https://rezponder.com/trump-speaks-to-buhari-on-telephone-commends-and-invites/
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Praktikals(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
herzern:
Audio Clip or #IDontBelieveYhu undecided

If you get audio, you ll ask for video. If you get video, you ll say its doctored.
One lesson I ve learnt in life is never to try to change people s opinion about me.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by bennie1980(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
When did telephone call become a main issue? Why did they have to convince me that Buhari spoke with Trump or any one at at all? Now I am beginning to be apprehensive that all is not well with Mr Buhari
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by IGBOyoruHausa: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
I pity this country, are you saying that Buhari hates Nigerian this far that he does not regard us Nigeians. So he he can not say hello to good Nigeirans but US president. This is mysterious indeed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by visiontech24: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is sad news for fucking wailers

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by GreatLibra: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Another super story
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by cstr100: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians should be very careful of charlatans and unscrupulous people on the payroll of this buhari govt.
There is no record of this on the trump twitter page or in any mainstream american media. A odd occurrence when you consider the fact that every single world leader that trump has communicated with was confirmed on the POTUS twitter handle and the mainstream media.
Either the US is too ashamed to broadcast such meeting or someone is trying to play a fast one , and my money is on the latter.
When you have a government that budgeted far more for propaganda than functional education, then it is not really surprising at the wave of propaganda.
You get to wonder, what are these guys trying to prove? The united states will never sell you lethal weapons or buy your oil ever again.
What is the point of all these lies?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Aburi001: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:
You mean he Called PMB in London and not the Acting President in Nigeria.

So who is the president?
Tot Osibanjo is ACTING as a President on behave of Buhari?

Or is Buhari rulling remotely from UK ni?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by cstr100: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mcowubaba:
I have credible Intel that Donald Trump did not call Buhari directly today...

A call occurred, between some Executive members of the Nigerian Government and Donald Trump's personal TEAM not AMERICAN GOVERNMENT....
Donald's Trump's personal team is quite different from US presidential executives....

Donald Trump didn't speak with Buhari, anybody that shows me a verifiable prove TODAY will get a money Transfer immediately......
A covert off the books phone call of white house officers akin to the one the US uses with pariah states like North korea , iran and dictators.
That is more believable than saying trump called.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by marisdgreat(f): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=bjay9 post=53680586][/quote u dey fear
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by SeniorZato(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Why are Nigerians so mean. Can u all listen to ur selves. Speaking to Donald Trump doesn't implies speaking to God.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Anusiemgood(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
kabawa:

Why disturb yourself over our president?
You shoul only be worried about your hero in kuje grin
We Nigerians are with PMB cool
see where your buhari is leading you to..
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Anusiemgood(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
kabawa:

Why disturb yourself over our president?
You shoul only be worried about your hero in kuje grin
We Nigerians are with PMB cool
see where your buhari is leading you to..
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Anusiemgood(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
The fear of Trump is the beginning of bubu uncurable disease...
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Anusiemgood(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Aburi001 post=53682707]Tot Osibanjo is ACTING as a President on behave of Buhari?

Or is Buhari rulling remotely from UK ni? [/
he should have called the acting Presido since Bubu is not fit again..
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by abbey2016(m): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
nice one
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
another fat lie from the pit of hell...this is meant for only gullible Nigerian. why is this call with Buhari not recorded by white house...for a list of Donald Trumps conversation visit
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-and-releases
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
[sub][/sub]

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by DanielGb(m): 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
kabawa:

Why, must he speak with me

I tell you say I be Adesina

I wish mr president what I wish my fathe,what about you

Long Life in Prosperity.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by seunowa(f): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
onnenka:
Die Buhari
Same measure onto u
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by kadil(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari congratulated Trump...
Trump said.. .....
Trump said. ........
Trump assured........
Trump...........
And this was supposed to be a telephone 'conversation' between two intelligent people. OK ooo.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by ddippset(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
OkoYiboz:
There is no proof that the person Trump spoke with is Buhari. It could have been Abba Kyari or Daura, Buhari's cousin who picked the phone and imitated Buhari's voice.

lol. Is this wailing or sarcasm?
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Daddybright1986(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Cambells:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1636275876667548&id=1452287068399764

IF TRUMP SPOKE TO BUHARI TODAY THEN I Dadybright Precious Ugan HAD A PHONE CHAT WITH UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA THIS AFTERNOON

Buhari is brain dead on a life support machine in a private clinic in London. It is scientifically, mathematically and even miraculously impossible for Trump to speak to Buhari. I challenge anyone to contradict the above assertion including the gullible Vanguard newspaper. Why can't the audio of the conversation be released to silence we critics of this shameful charade.

HAUSA FULANI MEN WITHOUT SHAME AND HONOUR
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
?

Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Ken4Christ: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
They should continue to deceive themselves. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. We are waiting for the next lie
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by mobaking: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
I just feel sorry for the people that died at that trump rally at port harcourt.At whatever cost please let ur children be well educated.No one will use them as cannon fodder in their selfish pursuits.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Ken4Christ: 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
President Trump did not invite Buhari for his inauguration ceremony. He did not discuss or call him before he went on vacation. It is now that he actually need rest and medical attention that he will come him. No wise President would do that. If he wants to offer military assistance to Nigeria, he will talk to the acting President. It is common sense.

We are waiting for the next lie.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina by Ken4Christ: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
According to the Nigeria Constitution, it is not even a foreign doctor that has the right to certify the President fit or unfit. So, the last letter Mr President wrote is against the Constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria itself. The Constitution says it is the Senate that will set up a medical panel and all the doctors must be in Nigeria.

Please read the Constitution for yourself and interpret;

Section 144.— Permanent incapacity of president or vice president

(1) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office if—

(a) by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of all the members of the executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice- President is incapable of discharging the functions of his office ; and

(b) the declaration is verified, after such medical examination as may be necessary, by a medical panel established under subsection (4) of this section in its report to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

(2) Where the medical panel certifies in the report that in its opinion the President or Vice-President is suffering from such infirmity of body or mind as renders him permanently incapable of discharging the functions of his office, a notice thereof signed by the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall be published in the Gazette of the Government of the Federation.

(3) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office as from the date of publication of the notice of the medical report pursuant to subsection (2) of this section.

(4) The medical panel to which this section relates shall be appointed by the President of the Senate, and shall comprise five medical practitioners in Nigeria—

(a) one of whom shall be personal physician of the holder of the office concerned ; and

(b) four other medical practitioners who have, in the opinion of the President of the Senate, attained a high degree of eminence in the field of medicine relative to the nature of the examination to be conducted in accordance with the foregoing provisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / US Donates Armored Vehicles To Nigerian Army [PHOTOS] / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.