Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't (782 Views)

Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR / DSS, EFCC Showdown: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Administration - Senator / President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't by Lvlink(f): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt.

This was exactly the thread I created precisely on 21st February 2016, where I called for prayers concerning the dream i had about the president, but I was ignored and nobody headed to my call. Maybe because I was not a Prophetess.

But almost one year later, my dream has finally come to pass.

Below was the original thread I created...

Lvlink:
Ladies and gentlemen, don't ignore this!

I know some people will come here to insult me, but pls note, I'm not wishing the president death.

But what I saw in my dreams were very serious. The president had to be carried to his car from an official event! He could not move his neck, and his body was so stiff.

I'll have to stop here cos am not a good narrator of dreams, I just managed to say the once I remembered.

For those who are very and genuinely concerned, pls #PrayForThePresident

This was the link....

https://www.nairaland.com/2947591/dream-president-sick-he-lost

lalasticlacla, mynd44 pls show concern for Mr president na!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't by Lvlink(f): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have never dreamt and it never came to pass, except prayers are made to avert it.

I am saying it again for whoever cares to listen, Buhari will loss control of his govt if nothing is dine urgently.

Ignore my dreams at your own perils!

Cc
Bestestgirl
Kumakunta

1 Like

Re: Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't by greatnaija01: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
allow God to use you.... dreaming and having it come to pass is really nothing special unless God gives you power to cancel dreams or bring them to pass.

YOU NEED TO KNOW THE WORD OF GOD and HIS HOLYSPIRIT more this year... the day you dream of your death, will you sit n wait till it happens... cos GOD REVEALS THINGS IN DREAM SO THAT WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT rather than say we SAW it..... when you dream about him being SICK.. GOD WILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT PRAYING AND CANCELING IT. we are both in nigeria... if it happens like it already is... it will affect u n i both. some may have chance to run n relocate.... so pls pray n intercede for him... THERE IS A PROPHETIC GRACE on your life. dont waste it on confirming dreams.

Lvlink:
I have never dreamt and it never came to pass, except prayers are made to avert it.

I am saying it again for whoever cares to listen, Buhari will loss control of his govt if nothing is dine urgently.

Ignore my dreams at your own perils!

Cc
Bestestgirl
Kumakunta

1 Like

Re: Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't by rottennaija(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lvlink:
I Had A Dream, The President Was Sick And He Lost Control Of Gvt.

This was exactly the thread I created precisely on 21st February 2016, where I called for prayers concerning the dream i had about the president, but I was ignored and nobody headed to my call. Maybe because I was not a Prophetess.

But almost one year later, my dream has finally come to pass.

Below was the original thread I created...

This was the link....

https://www.nairaland.com/2947591/dream-president-sick-he-lost

lalasticlacla, mynd44 pls show concern for Mr president na!

Can you try dreaming about me being thrown president of this country?
Re: Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't by Lvlink(f): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
greatnaija01:
allow God to use you.... dreaming and having it come to pass is really nothing special unless God gives you power to cancel dreams or bring them to pass.

YOU NEED TO KNOW THE WORD OF GOD and HIS HOLYSPIRIT more this year... the day you dream of your death, will you sit n wait till it happens... cos GOD REVEALS THINGS IN DREAM SO THAT WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT rather than say we SAW it..... when you dream about him being SICK.. GOD WILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT PRAYING AND CANCELING IT. we are both in nigeria... if it happens like it already is... it will affect u n i both. some may have chance to run n relocate.... so pls pray n intercede for him... THERE IS A PROPHETIC GRACE on your life. dont waste it on confirming dreams.

Have been through this for many years, no matter how much I prayed, if the person or the people concerned doesn't pray, then it's of no effect. That is why I must always speak out and pass the message across!

It behooves on the person/persons concerned to pray.
Re: Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't by greatnaija01: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
i have been there as a child till i was called a wizard... but as i drew close to God i found a scripture
Jeremiah 23:28 TNTversion - The person who has a dream, let him tell his dream; but he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What has straw in common with wheat, straw is dream and my word wheat

buhari will never get the msg here on nairaland.... GOD REVEALS IT SO THAT YOU CAN IN LOVE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THIS IS CALLED INTERCESSION. you can not be having the same experience over the years and not grow in it.
Lvlink:
Have been through this for many years, no matter how much I prayer, if the person or the people concerned doesn't pray, then it's of no effect. That is why I must always speak out and pass the message across!

It behooves on the person/persons concerned to pray.
Re: Buhari Became Sick And Lost Control Of His Gov't by ThinkSmarter: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
If u hv been dreaming for years and it hv been coming to pass. It means that u hv special gift which u need to pray to God to direct u towards using it to the benefits of people.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria's President Buhari Still In London?-bbc / ADP ( Mega Party ) Meeting With Robert Wong US Embassy Official / Dr Ibe Kachukwu And Other Dignitaries Arrive Fupre Maiden convocation ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.