Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity (20081 Views)

We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / We Will Resist Any Coup- Tinubu / Supreme Court Ruling: ”we Will Resist Ayade’s Removal” – Cross River Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by 1stdammy: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
psucc:
This is Nigeria and those guys will walk him out that office if Fashola dares them.

In my end, we pay bills from every 15th of the month and since about 18 of Jan, the light went off only to comeback yesterday 12th. Hope I am not entitled to pay that bill?
Lol.........be like say we dey d same area for Oyo state. Thats how we roll
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by laudate: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
sweetboiy:
Prepaid meter rocks. I just recharge my meter and use it as I like..

Are you under Ikeja Disco, or Eko Disco? undecided
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by laudate: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
DeRay98:
Put your bitterness aside, power ministery is not responsible for power generation or power distribution nor metering and billings.
Fashola and the ministry under him didn't sell these functions to those companies either.
They were sold to incompetent companies by the administration that privatized them. Now, people are blaming him for not providibg power.

So what exactly is the Ministry of Power responsible for, if they are not responsible for any of the things you listed here? The govt should just scrap the entire ministry then, since they cannot be held liable for anything. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
bettercreature:
Keep decieving yourself
what do you mean? I'v used the both meters and I know what I'm talking about.

laudate:

Are you under Ikeja Disco, or Eko Disco? undecided
EEDC
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by laudate: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
sweetboiy:
what do you mean? I'v used the both meters and I know what I'm talking about.
EEDC

Eko Disco has configured its pre-paid meters in such a way that any credit you load on it, runs out faster than you can imagine. Go and check.
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
laudate:

Eko Disco has configured its pre-paid meters in such a way that any credit you load on it, runs out faster than you can imagine. Go and check.
i'm not making use of Eko Disco
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by laudate: 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
sweetboiy:
i'm not making use of Eko Disco

Didn't you say you were under EEDC? Or is it EKDEC?
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by DeRay98(m): 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
laudate:

So what exactly is the Ministry of Power responsible for, if they are not responsible for any of the things you listed here? The govt should just scrap the entire ministry then, since they cannot be held liable for anything. angry

They scrap the ministry what happens to the employees? Then leaking mouths will start shouting all over that this govt is insensitive bla bla bla...
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by laudate: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
DeRay98:
They scrap the ministry what happens to the employees? Then leaking mouths will start shouting all over that this govt is insensitive bla bla bla...

But you are the one that said they are not responsible for anything. So if they are not responsible for all the things you listed, it means the people there have no work to do, and are just constituting a drain on taxpayers, and the economy. sad
Re: Fashola: I Will Resist Payment When There Is No Electricity by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Standing5:
I am sorry for your family, that's all I can say.
you don't get it..after reading your comment I couldn't fathom how on earth one could come up with such a brainless, un intelligent comment. I was only concerned and worried that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo / "Before Garba Shehu Misleads Nigerians On The N3.87B State House Clinic Budget" / Court Orders INEC To Issue Ben Uwajumogu (APC Imo North) A Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.