Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. (1594 Views)

Little Boy Holds "Don't Worry Ladies I'm Still Single" Notice On Wedding Day / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Happy valentine's day to u all, I trust u're baskn in the euphoria of the season.

Right now I'm stuck between two worlds, keepn up wth two gals and makn sure they never meet jus like the river benue and river Niger

I love them both and I wish I can marry them both, my first gf Is pretty and warm and very supportive, while my new sign in gf is pretty and she shines like a new penny, she stole my heart wth her virtue like she's shina rambo or even anini.

I dnt know which one to take out 2mao, both of them have called while I told them I'm seriously sick and I've been stooling cos I drank dirty water frm somewhere, meanwhile I'm at the place u're seeing in my profile pic smokn some weed and paw paw leaf.

I'll take them out on different days buh not 2mao, as for 2moro, I'm officially single like a track on an album and I'll run to ikorodu 2moro, and tell them both I went to treat myself cos I've been admitted an I'll be discharged on thursday

I dnt want to lose any of them cos the blow frm the loss ot these two precious damsels will be worse than that of those who did MMM, cos both gals are sweet like sugar and I can't seem to get enuff of them, I guess the man who coined the adage "two heads are better than one" was talkn frm his enjoyment of two good heads

For those of u going for val pls use condom, baby food and pampers is now very expensive, and make sure u invest wisely on a gal who will reward you sweet sex and shun all those iron pants gals that have password on their pant cos they are bad market.

Good night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Congratulations
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Congratulations
thanks, happy val
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
thanks, happy val
wish you same bro
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
i'll b back to comment on ur thread but i need to ask u dz

why do u choose to be a lady on nl wen u ar actually a guy?
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
2kaybiel:
im back to comment on ur thread but i need to ask u dz

why do u choose to be a lady on nl wen u ar actually a guy?
I dnt have the M option on mu profile it's only F
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
wish you same bro
I hope u dnt hav any bad market gal wth u for 2mao
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by loiusdthird(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
oya clap for urself
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
I dnt have the M option on mu profile it's only F
huh!
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
I hope u dnt hav any bad market gal wth u for 2mao
lol. Just me and my baby Prettythickme
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by lepasharon(f): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
OP you are my guilty pleasure, I like reading ur stories
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
loiusdthird:
oya clap for urself
kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa jesus loves me
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
lepasharon:
OP you are my guilty pleasure, I like reading ur stories
thank you, u're very beautiful, I feel sometimes God steals a glance at u secretly to watch one of his master piece creation.

1 Like

Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by eezeribe(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
Happy valentine's day to u all, I trust u're baskn in the euphoria of the season.

Right now I'm stuck between two worlds, keepn up wth two gals and makn sure they never meet jus like the river benue and river Niger

I love them both and I wish I can marry them both, my first gf Is pretty and warm and very supportive, while my new sign in gf is pretty and she shines like a new penny, she stole my heart wth her virtue like she's shina rambo or even anini.

I dnt know which one to take out 2mao, both of them have called while I told them I'm seriously sick and I've been stooling cos I drank dirty water frm somewhere, meanwhile I'm at the place u're seeing in my profile pic smokn some weed and paw paw leaf.

I'll take them out on different days buh not 2mao, as for 2moro, I'm officially single like a track on an album and I'll run to ikorodu 2moro, and tell them both I went to treat myself cos I've been admitted an I'll be discharged on thursday

I dnt want to lose any of them cos the blow frm the loss ot these two precious damsels will be worse than that of those who did MMM, cos both gals are sweet like sugar and I can't seem to get enuff of them, I guess the man who coined the adage "two heads are better than one" was talkn frm his enjoyment of two good heads

For those of u going for val pls use condom, baby food and pampers is now very expensive, and make sure u invest wisely on a gal who will reward you sweet sex and shun all those iron pants gals that have password on their pant cos they are bad market.

Good night

Rivers Niger and Benue actually meet at lokoja(AkA confluence town)
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Just me and my baby Prettythickme
will she fling the gates of her legs open for u to do small 2mao, jus like a university opens it's gates to it's students for activities?
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by sleeknick: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ma nigga... Pls I'm appealing to all the ladies.

Pls allow us to be having you in twos' biko.

Man kanot live by bread alone na. Sometimes we go add akara or groundnut grin
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
will she fling the gates of her legs open for u to do small 2mao, jus like a university opens it's gates to it's students for activities?
ihave access to that. I get the key so I can enter anytime any day. Na me be landlord hahaha
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
sleeknick:
Ma nigga... Pls I'm appealing to all the ladies.

Pls allow us to be having you in twos' biko.

Man kanot live by bread alone na. Sometimes we go add akara or groundnut grin
well said akara and bread is very nutritous, bread alone is dry
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
ihave access to that. I get the key so I can enter anytime any day. Na me be landlord hahaha
landlord as in 0147 or wat lol!
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
jonaifame22:
landlord as in 0147 or wat lol!
oshamooo wink wink
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
oshamooo wink wink
okay
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2017
eezeribe:

Rivers Niger and Benue actually meet at lokoja(AkA confluence town)
noted
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 14, 2017
jonaifame22:

Good night

Lesbian ?
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Lesbian ?
I'm not.
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
jonaifame22:
I'm not.

Okay was surprised because your sex shows as f
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by lepasharon(f): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
jonaifame22:
thank you, u're very beautiful, I feel sometimes God steals a glance at u secretly to watch one of his master piece creation.

This guy.. Im blushing oo embarassed cheesy
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by RENOWNED2(m): 5:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
I didn't read angry
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by jonaifame22(m): 5:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
lepasharon:

This guy.. Im blushing oo embarassed cheesy
lol!
Re: I Told My Two Ladies I'm Sick. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
jonaifame22:
Ode angry angry so na u make i open my gate for? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Commit Suicide, I Still Cannot Grow A Beard. / Angolan And Nigerian Fairy Tale Surprise Proposal Like You’ve Never Seen Before / Man Falls To His Death From Bridge After Proposing To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.