Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? (12285 Views)

Poll: Sometimes, a woman needs a slap from her husband.

Yes, maybe, sometimes.: 16% (26 votes)
No, it's never acceptable.: 83% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Macgreat(m): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2007
To set her straight now if she not in right position but no be for face ooo N dont slap her with much force u wouldnt want stretch mark on her as(s).
If in heated arguement N u find her insultive 'a slap or two to caution her' totally uneccessary but if u find urself too provoked quickly find ur way to a Gym N pure all out on the metals(advice 4 d bad/hot tempard).
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by slimnike(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2007
Macgreat:

To set her straight now if she not in right position but no be for face ooo N don't slap her with much force u wouldnt want stretch mark on her as(s).
If in heated arguement N u find her insultive 'a slap or two to caution her' totally uneccessary but if u find yourself too provoked quickly find your way to a Gym N pure all out on the metals(advice 4 d bad/hot tempard).
Or better still, He should look for a rock to blow. cool cool cool
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ssRhino: 4:36am On Aug 25, 2007
IF you ever slap a sister of mine, that hands will never be used for nothing again, cos i will cut it off, when you marry her, you knew her shortcomings, and even, if you never knew, she aint your child, nor slave, u dare notlay your filthy hands on any woman that i know, else, you will be gone for a long time
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by amaikama(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2007
few slaps here and there won't hurt a fly. i say yes! i would grin just to keep her in check if she forgot who is the man angry and who is the woman? grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omoge(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
a shameless man beats his woman.
if na me you go marry eh amaikama, hospital won't contain both of us. by the time surgeons get done with you at the hospital, cops will be waiting to ship you off.

no man will slap me and get away with it NEVER!!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by soulpatrol(f): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2007
amaikama, ur posts never seem to speak well of u o. u always sound like some unexposed, arrogant person with no substance! i find it hard to even respond to some of the things u say. i know everyone has opinionS different from others, but urs never cease to amaze me! WOW! tongue
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ssRhino: 12:45am On Sep 08, 2007
does a man deserve a bite on his dick for a caution? if the answer is NO, then the woman aint your kid, she is a woman.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by amaikama(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2007
Omoge! you think so? angry

Soulpatrol- that's the beauty of marriage my dear. when a woman erred, she should be corrected just the way you would spank your child when he erred. And to put you straight my dear, i am exposed. you all feel that when a woman erred she should not be corrected just because she is a woman. what about women that beat up their husband, what advice or caution would you give to the woman?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omoge(f): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2007
i think so, real soooo. just pray you jam real lady! you will learn the hard way never to touch a woman!

and when a man err, what should we do? chop off his prick head/blockoss? eh amaikama?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Tanna(f): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
[center]SURE jare.[/center]

A slap on -the ass is always good during pre-intimacy and sex -LOL.

Other than that - NO - a man should never hit a woman.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Tanna(f): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2007
I looooove my Naija man - but his hands are tooo damn big to be hitting me or any other non-threatening human. angry

If he ever even raised his hand to me - cause he thought for a split second that he would hit me- I'd make like a ghost and be gone. SERIOUSLY - I'd call him a month later from some undisclosed location -to check if the divorce papers have been signed yet.

God put too much work into making me beautiful and whole to let some person - mess it up. "My body is the temple of the Lord's"
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omoge(f): 3:58pm On Sep 08, 2007
em em that slap during love making em em grin grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by mayorking(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2007
Hmmm,
This thread is so funny and engrossing that I went through all that had been written from the beginning to the end.
Well to be frank,it is a serious issue but I think a lot of poeple has shown their immaturity and lack of depth in this post.When somebody calls anybody that has a different view names as far as insulting their personality,it shows that such people need to be trained in the act/art of communication and that person is not better than the man who slaps/beat his wife as the case may be.
All these arguement will be unnneccessary if people stay in their G od given roles as stated in the word of God instead of following some modern thinking that in clearly against the word of God.
'Husbands love your wives as Christ loves the church and gave himself for it.Wives submit to your husbands'It says further that women should be children of Sarsh who submited unto Abraham and call him Lord'
If everybody stay in these roles we will see less of all these.
As a married man I had found out that my wife respects and obey me better when I show her love and treat her like a 'baby' and a special person.She has also found that I treat her better when she submits to me and treat me like the King of the house.
Some women believe that they should be able to say anything to their husbands and get away with it.Well,it is better to stay on thje house top that to stay in the same house with a contentious woman.It is also said that 'he that doed not offend in words,the same is a perfect person',SO WOMEN SHOULD BRIDDLE THEIR TONGUES.Some women are even so bad that when a man wants to run away they will block him,lock the door and hold on to the man's cloths shouting for him to beat them !
Men also have to have great control over their emotions "SUURU LA FI NSOKO OBINRIN".ABO ORO LANSO FUN OMOLAUBI TO BA DE INU E ADI ODINDI.MARRIAGE IS FOR MEN AND WOMEN NOT BOYS AND GIRLS.THE DEEP CALLETH UNTO THE DEEP,YOU ATTRACT YOUR TYPE TO YOURSELF.PERIOD
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ssRhino: 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2007
i beg make una no spoil me ohhhh
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by soulpatrol(f): 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2007
some people are still living in the village!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by English1(f): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2007
Only a very weak person has to resort to violence. Who could respect a person like that? If you use violence, then the other person will lose all respect for you.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by lawuyi(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2007
mayorking:

Hmmm,
This thread is so funny and engrossing that I went through all that had been written from the beginning to the end.
Well to be frank,it is a serious issue but I think a lot of poeple has shown their immaturity and lack of depth in this post.When somebody calls anybody that has a different view names as far as insulting their personality,it shows that such people need to be trained in the act/art of communication and that person is not better than the man who slaps/beat his wife as the case may be.
All these arguement will be unnneccessary if people stay in their G od given roles as stated in the word of God instead of following some modern thinking that in clearly against the word of God.
'Husbands love your wives as Christ loves the church and gave himself for it.Wives submit to your husbands'It says further that women should be children of Sarsh who submited unto Abraham and call him Lord'
If everybody stay in these roles we will see less of all these.
As a married man I had found out that my wife respects and obey me better when I show her love and treat her like a 'baby' and a special person.She has also found that I treat her better when she submits to me and treat me like the King of the house.
Some women believe that they should be able to say anything to their husbands and get away with it.Well,it is better to stay on thje house top that to stay in the same house with a contentious woman.It is also said that 'he that doed not offend in words,the same is a perfect person',SO WOMEN SHOULD BRIDDLE THEIR TONGUES.Some women are even so bad that when a man wants to run away they will block him,lock the door and hold on to the man's cloths shouting for him to beat them !
Men also have to have great control over their emotions "SUURU LA FI NSOKO OBINRIN".ABO ORO LANSO FUN OMOLAUBI TO BA DE INU E ADI ODINDI.MARRIAGE IS FOR MEN AND WOMEN NOT BOYS AND GIRLS.THE DEEP CALLETH UNTO THE DEEP,YOU ATTRACT YOUR TYPE TO YOURSELF.PERIOD

Bros nicely said joooo.

All said though i can't believe some of what i'm reading on this topic. Some people need to understand that their wives are not goats oooooo. Abeg there's no justification under heaven for hitting your wife. This is someone u r supposed to love and cherish, is that a new way of cherishing>??

The Bible says spare d rod and spoil d child. Did u see anywhere it says sparing the rod will spoil d wife too??

Please let's not resort to turning our wives to punching bags, you knew who she was when u married her. So if u could tolerate it then find a way to tolerate it now.
Please beating your wife is not a sign of your manhood but rather a sign of your weakness.
A strong man can control his environment with words and doesn't need to resort to his fists at every provocation.
Another thing is u nid to watch out cos this wife beating thing will definitely affect ur kids. Your sons will most definitely turn out to be abusers of women cos they think that's how it's supposed to be. Worse your daughters will see any man that doesn't beat them as weak and will almost subconsciously try to get and keep men that turn them to punching bags.

PLEASE STOP ABUSING YOUR WIVES AND CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR UR KIDS
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ssRhino: 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2007
omoge, u don spoil finish oh, what if the man slap you too hard while the good thing happening in bed.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omoge(f): 1:35am On Sep 12, 2007
grin
lipsrsealed
grin
i never reach that zone so let's wait grin no spoil me oh grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by henry007(m): 1:43am On Sep 12, 2007
slaps woulnt be necessary unless u're ready 4 a huge makeup sex.i prefer blows and slugs
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by slimnike(m): 11:01pm On Sep 21, 2007
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007430941,00.html
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by tushman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2007
any man that slaps his wife is no better than a lizard
one of the best ways to handle a troublesome/nagging/hot headed woman is
to walk out on her if she refuses to see reason and ignore her till she comes back to beg for mercy
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ebony4life(f): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
REAL MEN DON'T HIIT WOMEN!

ONLY WEREs (MAD ONES) DO!

SO BE REAL!. cool
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by tosinbas: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2007
radiant thanks for asking that question
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by eezzy(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2007
only a yeye man can hit a woman
if women deserve a slap or two to caution them then
men deserve twenty or thirty to stop them doing the many
foolish things they do ke!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 9:52am On Oct 19, 2007
women deserves some slaps at times.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
I agree 100%. cool
Men also deserve a gunshot or two to caution them everytime they stray. cool
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by amaikama(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2008
very funny!!! okay, here is my contribution. Ladies! please, whatever you do, don't annoy your man so that you will not deserve a slap from him.

And men, please, for God sake!! this creature that he gave us is for us to love and not to turn them to be a bunching bag or to exercise our hand to see how we can wave it in front of them. Please!!!

Yes! they could be very annoying, pain in the neck sometimes but they is always a way to go around them without hurting them physically.

Thank you.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by MrCrackles(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2008
A woman doesnt deserve to be slapped or beaten no matter what the circumstances are!!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Sisikill: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
Hmm, O dun so. undecided
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by MrCrackles(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2008
Sisikill:

Hmm, O dun so. undecided

wassup with the comments?! cheesy
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Cayon(f): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2008
@poster

Your subject heading is funny - LOL grin grin grin

Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? / Why Do We Marry? / Are Extra Lessons Really Necessary For School Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.