Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? (12238 Views)

Poll: Sometimes, a woman needs a slap from her husband.

Yes, maybe, sometimes.: 16% (26 votes)
No, it's never acceptable.: 83% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ehie007(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2007
Sometimes I believe some wives deserve a slap or two because they could drive their husbands to the limit. What do you think guys.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Easyy(m): 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2007
ehie007:

sometimes i believe some wives deserve a slap or two because they could drive their husbands to the limit.
what do u think guys.

She should also slap you everytime you do something wrong cheesy
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Busta(f): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2007
Easyy:

She should also slap you everytime you do something wrong cheesy
word!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2007
how many times will you stupid brutes make topics like this?

eyin were alaso oshi.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by GeeCee(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2007
Beating yor wife is like beating yorself cos d 2 of u are now believed 2 b one and only a mad man will set out beating himself.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by osmanbello(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2007
ehie007:

sometimes i believe some wives deserve a slap or two because they could drive their husbands to the limit.
what do u think guys.

NO , beating is WRONG, It can lead to years of mental stress cry and pain angry

To keep your woman under control their are FAR better ways.

Why not lock her in a small room and only give her dry bread for a week ( just let her out to do her work and tasks).

If she has too much opinion and mouth its YOUR fault for not training her in the early years of marrage.

Give her far more things to do, allways keep her busy so she will not have the energy to moan grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2007
lol @ training.

bunch of imbeciles we have running around here.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by GeeCee(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
Osman or wat do u cal yorself, from which planet are u? We are talkin about yor wife not yor househelp. If i were 2 b a lady, i will avoid u like a plague.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by GeeCee(m): 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2007
Osman or wat do u cal yorself, from which planet are u? We are talkin about yor wife not yor househelp. If i were 2 b a lady, i will avoid u like a plague.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Genial(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2007
@GeeCee

Can you do that:
osmanbello:

NO , beating is WRONG, It can lead to years of mental stress cry and pain angry

To keep your woman under control their are FAR better ways.

Why not lock her in a small room and only give her dry bread for a week ( just let her out to do her work and tasks).

If she has too much opinion and mouth its YOUR fault for not training her in the early years of marrage.

Give her far more things to do, allways keep her busy so she will not have the energy to moan grin

even to your "househelp"?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Macgreat(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2007
If u grow up in a family where ur dad slaps ur mom then it's likely u do the same to ur wife simple principle.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by osmanbello(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2007
GeeCee:

Osman or what do u cal yorself, from which planet are u? We are talkin about yor wife not yor househelp. If i were 2 b a lady, i will avoid u like a plague.

Im a little confused by you statement ? We all live on the same planet, it is our difference of opinion and communcation that seperates us as man from the animals.

Why would you suggest you would avoid me like the plague My opinions are said to be old fashioned BUT they are valid in a supposed "modern & better world " undecided
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2007
just stay in your mud hut.

Please.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by osmanbello(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

just stay in your mud hut.

Please.

Even Mud Huts have NTL broadband these days grin.

ThiefOfTarts, kiss YOU LOVE ME REALLY ! grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2007
ehie007:

what do u think guys.

I think you should ask your mother that crap!

Osman, your Mum should disown you if she ever reads what you wrote. Sick people everywhere on this site. WTF?

Macgreat, I thought u were more decent? What you on about? undecided
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by osmanbello(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2007
I have said Violence against the wifes is wrong, that means slapping , beating or whipping. ( My mother has been dead for over 30 years so is not-abel to log -in to this forum )
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2007
I'm very sorry about that but honestly, you should scrap such a mentality you have off your head. Sorry once again.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by osmanbello(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2007
Its Ok radiant, it is difficult to get into words the bitter feellings you have in your heart.

Yes, I am a older man, I have had 5 wives and 26 children. One saying that will always be true that I use is " If you are not happy the main door is not locked ,

Far better that way , save arguements and ill feelings
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2007
osmanbello:

it is difficult to get into words the fellings you have in youyr heart.

Yes, I

Don't understand
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2007
Lmao now it all makes sense.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Uche2nna(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2007
Make that three slaps to shut her up for good grin then get ready for her packing out sad
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2007
osmanbello:

Its Ok radiant, it is difficult to get into words the bitter feellings you have in your heart.

Yes, I am a older man, I have had 5 wives and 26 children. One saying that will always be true that I use is " If you are not happy the main door is not locked ,

Far better that way , save arguements and ill feelings

I see. It would be rather pointless arguing with you. Best wishes!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by lauryn(f): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2007
Uche
My darling, how are ya? grin kiss
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2007
lauryn:

Uche
My darling, how are ya? grin kiss

Awwwww. . . Isn't that sweeeeeeeet. wink wink wink
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by osmanbello(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2007
Radiant, i feel it is very important to discuss issues, please continue, this is what free speech is about , its personal insults that I find annoying lipsrsealed

Everyone on here has a right to a opinion , for this freedom I have personally spilt blood .

If as a lady you have been beaten please inform us what happened to show your pains
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2007
weird, considering you threw alot of personal insults around in that Shirley Bassey thread. In case you've forgotten.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 9:16pm On Jan 17, 2007
osmanbello:

If as a lady you have been beaten please inform us what happened to show your pains

I've never been beaten by any guy so there's no freaking experience to share.

osmanbello:

For this freedom I have personally spilt blood .
And for this reason, I say goodbye. shocked
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by osmanbello(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

weird, considering you threw alot of personal insults around in that Shirley Bassey thread. In case you've forgotten.

They were well desevered on that occassion as a DIRECT rettaliation on my person, live with it and learn the lesson.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by LadyT(f): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2007
angry No one should slap anybody.  If you are mad walk away.  
Women

Women who slap their partners except to get slapped back. I know a female who used to lock her husbands cloths round his neck all the time and ask him what hes going to do.  People pleaded with her to stop.  One day he beat the living hell of her.

Men
Some of you are just animals who feel the need to use their women as punching bags.  If you are one of them may you never do good with those hands till you change your ways.  Domestic violence ruin lives especially the children.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by bluenubian(f): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
oh yeah he can slap me!~!, as long as i can kick him in the nutts
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by lauryn(f): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2007
hehe grin grin grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Radiant(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2007
Lauryn are u male or female? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Really Be Happy With The Same Person forever? / Breasts, Hips And Butts Enlargement / Why Do We Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.