Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? (12282 Views)

Poll: Sometimes, a woman needs a slap from her husband.

Yes, maybe, sometimes.: 16% (26 votes)
No, it's never acceptable.: 83% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by lauryn(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2007
transgendered grin grin grin
depends on my mood grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Gamine(f): 9:45pm On Jan 17, 2007
This is really crazy, slap who?
@Author, du u deserve a Slap?
Only Goats deserve to be beat.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omogenaija(f): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2007
orishi rishi lo wa aye. does a wife deserve a slap  do husbands deserve to be slapped

i should throw your head through a window for even asking such a stupid question  angry angry angry angry angry

these yeye people now a days
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by edmondo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2007
women re met to be treated like a queen so they re not met to be a punching bag.
there re one thousand and one ways to deal wit a lady instead of beating or slaping ur woman .
piss out
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by webbo(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2007
, but u guys remember proverbs talking about blows and wounds purging the simple of his/her stupidity, innocence and idealism. I'm for slapping , wouldn't mind being slapped around every now and then just to remember to always leave home with my wisdom teeth in. grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omogenaija(f): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2007
oshi
* aye tin da ru*
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by paddylo1(m): 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2007
Jesus christ. . .no one deserves a slap or two. . however i do believe in 'spare the rod and spoil tha child'
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by superman(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2007
na waaooo! wetin ooo!

hmmmm

now superman wonderin how many slaps or rounds ur wife got from u

u go wound oooo!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by folkzy(f): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2007
We are in a modern world, nobody beats their wife anymore.
Apart from people that use the old way of life to live.

It's just wrong to beat ur wife lol. Even if ur wife accidently slaps u, u shudn't slap her back. That is just d 'NO GO AREA' lol.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by okwanuzo3(f): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2007
Sure he can slap me to caution me, when he's decided he wants a divorce.
A man can't slap me and think everything would be alright, if i didn't learn anything in my father's house with all the trashing i received, i won't learn it in my old age
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Chrizainy: 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2007
If you had said three slaps, i'd have supported  grin

you arent man enough  tongue to slap once or twice dummy dumbray o!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by tonitone1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2007
Noooooooo

I THINK WIFE BEATING OF ANY FORM IS EXTICNT,

ANY MAN THAT SLAP HIS WIFE SHOULD BE GIVEN A SADDAM TREATMENT, hang him

I have been married for 5 yrs, i can't imagine slapping my wife, even my kids, i'll rather caution, then coach and finally take her out for a drink! even if she was wrong, at the extreme i'll bury myself in my room and start reading!, pls don't slap your wife and your kids too, plssss, even animals are becoming civil about this!!!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by showbobo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2007
its very wrong for you to slap your wife or turn her into a punching bag.if u want to be BASH ALI the stadium is there. grin grin
Thiefofhearts please you need to stop being insultive using words like oloshi,were and all.you are too decent for all those words.we see things from different perspectives so u dont expect everybody on this forum to think the way u think.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Consultant(f): 12:27am On Jan 18, 2007
MY GOODNESS!

What is it with SADISM on this forum? Do you know how many posts have been started about this topic? See below for only a few (because i didn't open all the pages that came up when i typed in "beat wife" into the search box on nairaland). And everytime someone posts it, there are TONS of posts within minutes, everybody repeating the same thing over and over again.

PLEASE, THE HORSE IS DEAD. STOP WHIPPING IT. Try and think of other more intellectual and edifying discussions s'il vous plait. And if you must have idiotic discussions, let me suggest a few:

1. Should women feed their husbands?
2. Why are children not allowed to beat their parents?
3. Is Seun really a man or is he a woman?
4. Can a woman marry two men at the same time?
5. IS the search button on nairaland not visible enough, or is it the rule (search before you post) that needs to be translated into English?

POSTS ABOUT WIFE (WOMEN) BEATING ON NAIRALAND.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1185.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33346.128.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-33424.64.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-5112.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13501.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-7954.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1185.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-21685.32.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17018.0.html
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2007
@ consultant
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nice topics you have there for discussion!

@ Osmanbello! Wow, mind if i ask how old that your wife is? 6yrs? That would be a perfect age to begin "training" her dont you think.

Dear me! Do wives deserve a slap or two to caution them? Thank God i'm not a woman, i'd have had a heart attack just reading the nonsense that pours from the mouths of 21st century Nigerian men!

Please do husbands deserve a thorough flogging anytime they keep late nights or get home drunk?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 12:59am On Jan 18, 2007
I think some annoying women need to be slapped or even need to be done worse things other than slapping
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by LadyT(f): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2007
Saddam:

I think some annoying women need to be slapped or even need to be done worse things other than slapping

The name Saddam fit you, stupid ignorant monkey. Where is your forest?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 1:21am On Jan 18, 2007
LadyT
I would soon give u a dirty E-slap, if you dont watch ur words
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 1:28am On Jan 18, 2007
LadyT
You are a skunk. go find a garbage bin so you go n 'rest
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by LadyT(f): 1:33am On Jan 18, 2007
OOO Saddam I really got to you didnt I? You made two consecutive posts just for me. You are a FOOL!!! Grow up you better not slap your computer screen in your angry. You go break your hand. At least you wont be able to hit any women with it. Loser
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Hebzi: 1:36am On Jan 18, 2007
and what should women do to men to caution them when they are naughty?
4slaps i guess from the woman since they are the stronger fellows.
do to others what you will have them do to you,
there are many ways to kill a cat, you don't always have to stangle it!
there are better,godly and humane ways to treat human beings who hurt us,
especially if the person is your spouse, she's part of you treat her right.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 1:46am On Jan 18, 2007
LadyT

You talk as if you ate up ur brain cells During Xmas, I wonder why you sound so silly,

Your type of women needs to be plunged upon with a pistil and not just with bare hands.

What do u think?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by omogenaija(f): 1:54am On Jan 18, 2007
shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:00am On Jan 18, 2007
showbobo:

Thiefofhearts please you need to stop being insultive using words like oloshi,were and all.you are too decent for all those words.we see things from different perspectives so u don't expect everybody on this forum to think the way u think.

Thank you, Daddy *rolls eyes*

No one is saying they should think the way I do. They should just stop being so damn stupid and stop making idiotic threads. When they stop, then there wont be any bashing now will there?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:01am On Jan 18, 2007
Looks like the wrong Saddam was killed.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 2:14am On Jan 18, 2007
showbobo:

its very wrong for you to slap your wife or turn her into a punching bag.if u want to be BASH ALI the stadium is there. grin grin
Thiefofhearts please you need to stop being insultive using words like oloshi,were and all.you are too decent for all those words.we see things from different perspectives so u don't expect everybody on this forum to think the way u think.

Showbobo--Please continue to share your wisdom with these poor deluded women. Perhaps it is the use of such insults that cause decent, god-fearing guys like Saddam to unleash slaps of mass destruction on their spouses in the first place.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2007
lol oniranu. angry
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Saddam: 2:25am On Jan 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Looks like the wrong Saddam was killed.

I just hope you dont want me to pick on you cos
E go Tough oh

I dey on my own u just dey find my wahala
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 2:36am On Jan 18, 2007
Saddam--you have to threaten her seriously now. Live up to the name, jare!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:38am On Jan 18, 2007
the mouth acts and smells just like kerosene.

Continue sho gbo?
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TerraCotta(m): 2:39am On Jan 18, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

the mouth acts and smells just like kerosene.

Continue sho gbo?

Saddam--na you she dey insult like that o! Calling you a foul-breathed cretin who smells like the sewers of Baghdad! Showbobo has already warned this woman but she doesn't want to listen. I think you better show her you mean business.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:41am On Jan 18, 2007
oloshi nah your own mouth Im referring to. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? / Are Extra Lessons Really Necessary For School Children? / Why Do We Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.