Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? (12258 Views)

Poll: Sometimes, a woman needs a slap from her husband.

Yes, maybe, sometimes.: 16% (26 votes)
No, it's never acceptable.: 83% (131 votes)
This poll has ended

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / Why Do Wives Find It Difficult To Be In Subjection To Their Husbands.— (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ud4u: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
Poster you deserve a slap for posting this thread, see your big head, international mumu
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by kattie101(f): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2008
ud4u:

Poster you deserve a slap for posting this thread, see your big head, international mumu

abi oo, the dude is such a freak,
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 12, 2008
In this time and age? Some responses are sickening. embarassed
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by candylips(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2009
sometimes grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by muyoto: 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
they most certainly do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Gamine(f): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2009
omg, i cant believe this topic is still on. .shieee
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Fhemmmy: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
I think it is time to lock this thread.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by candylips(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2009
yeap
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by optimum09: 8:14pm On Sep 09, 2009
it is only a coward that will raise his hand to slap his wife, there are other ways you can put a woman under check
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Sep 09, 2009
optimum09:

it is only a coward that will raise his hand to slap his wife, [size=18pt]there are other ways you can put a woman under check[/size]

That statement alone makes my stomach turn
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by lannre(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2009
IT takes a real Man not to beat a woman,and it takes real woman to let go all that we do too. How many slap will you take to correct a woman. They are to be tutored till eternity.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by TOPE20001(f): 3:12am On Sep 13, 2009
Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them?

Na madness? undecided
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:40am On Sep 13, 2009
there should be zero tolerance of any kind of violence within relationship, whether M on F or vice versa.
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by candylips(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
sexyLeamon:

there should be zero tolerance of any kind of violence within relationship, whether M on F or vice versa.

you are right
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by ayomidej(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2009
I totally disagree no women deserve a slap, no matter what she does you just have to be patient with them. Men who slap their wifes are idiots and cowards. grin
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by Dave6: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2009
No
even if you're incompatible, there are non-violent ways of resolving issues
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by queenonyi(f): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
any that beat's or slap the wife is an animal,so if u do beat your repent because u are evil
Re: Do Wives Deserve A Slap Or Two To Caution Them? by candylips(m): 9:24am On Sep 15, 2009
ayomidej:

I totally disagree no women deserve a slap, no matter what she does you just have to be patient with them. Men who slap their wifes are idiots and cowards. grin

u mean am cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Call My Mother Mummy, What Do You Call Yours? / Why Do We Marry? / Thrift Fashion Items You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.