Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President (26350 Views)

IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by GMBuhari: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Saraki and GEJ would probably share the same cell in kuje
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Copretzax: 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Make this world just end kawai make every body go colec em reward from baba Godeh.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by coolestofall(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Riddle me dis: I'm a country, no matter hw d judicial system keeps failing 2 punish corrupt leaders, d masses, especially d youth sit on their asses n joke about it. Which country I'm I.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
chuose2:

Just say #previous grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by coded06(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
AfterEarth:
Hahah grin. So you're even ready .. grin .. It will be this week. *A Surprise* .. Unless you follow me ... grin
so not today again. nah wa o any how sha finger cross as I dy follow u
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by RillJ(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
What a beclouded judgement!

The phantom transaction is between AMMC and Property owner using the name of senate President. The Senate President may be in or ignorant of it.
Easy to unveil:
AMMC should;
Show Nigerians and or the investigation agency where the house they rented is.
Who they paid money to.
Investigators - EFCC ETC
125m couldn't have been paid in cash, which account received the money and who runs such account/

*** By the way, where is EFCC in all this?

emmasege:
The name Bukola Saraki has become synonymous with stealing. If you care to confirm, ask Kwarans.

Unfortunately, the Looter General is the most covetous of the nation's number one seat amongst the Association of Protected Criminals (APC).

May Saraki never rise beyond number 3 position in Nigeria and may he soon go back to the floor and ultimately sent back to Ilorin.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by justmenoni: 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iyen SARKI ?
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
No wonder the National Assembly has declined to publish its yearly budget...which could lead to lynching of the Senator and Reps if their misappropriation of funds are made public.

Corruption news in Nigeria are like 5 and 6, always tagging along with each other.

Seriously we need revolution in Nigeria, we have prayed enough and looks like things are getting worse.

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by gbegemaster(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
I've talked about Buhari's selective corruption fighting and I get attacked by his fan club.

Instead of them to open their eyes they will be supporting nonsense. Believing in someone doesn't mean you shouldn't question him.

I'm so sorry for this contraption called Nigeria. Sorry for the leaders and the people.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by RillJ(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
This fraud, if it occured, can easily be unveiled.
AMMC as a corporate body would not do such transaction in cash. The money is traceable
AMMC has the responsibility to reveal the whereabouts of the house she rented
AMMC can and should identify the people/organization they did the transaction(s) with.
This fraud (if it happened) was perpetrated by AMMC with or without the knowledge/benefit of the supposed beneficiaries of the apartments.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Johnnyessence(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
emmasege:
The name Bukola Saraki has become synonymous with stealing. If you care to confirm, ask Kwarans.

Unfortunately, the Looter General is the most covetous of the nation's number one seat amongst the Association of Protected Criminals (APC).

May Saraki never rise beyond number 3 position in Nigeria and may he soon go back to the floor and ultimately sent back to Ilorin.
amen oooo. Saraki looted the treasury in the senate. Up till this moment he hasn't declare the budget of house of assembly.

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by emmasege: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
RillJ:
What a beclouded judgement!

The phantom transaction is between AMMC and Property owner using the name of senate President. The Senate President may be in or ignorant of it.
Easy to unveil:
AMMC should;
Show Nigerians and or the investigation agency where the house they rented is.
Who they paid money to.
Investigators - EFCC ETC
125m couldn't have been paid in cash, which account received the money and who runs such account/

*** By the way, where is EFCC in all this?

Why didn't they use your name? If only you knew how great a thief the man is, you wouldn't be talking like this. It was with my korokoro eyes I saw sacks of dollars the man flew out of Ilorin airport on a chartered plane straight to Barcelona, just about a week before he handed over to his puppet, the current governor of Kwara State. This was just one out of the many money laundering he carried out as a sitting governor. I think this was why he even ensured Ilorin airport was upgraded so he could fly out at will with loots , without raising any suspicion or curiosity as the case would've for someone doing such criminal activities in Lagos or Abuja airport.

May God save this nation from the Association of Protected Criminals (Looters).
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Horlawale1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
These are issues that call for a protest to the core

Not a protest without aims and objectives

God bless me
God bless Nigeria
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by UncleJudax(m): 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
judecares1:
SOMETIMES I BEGIN TO ASK MYSELF IF THESE FIGURES WHICH I SEE ON PAPERS ARE REAL
what is 125m naira? didnt you see Mr Andrews over 9million dollar out of paper? Nigeria is a rich country, sadly, the politicians are more nigerian that all of us.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by chukxie(m): 4:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigeria should start killing corrupt politicians, government office holders, and even ordinary citizens who stole or abetted or colluded in stealing from the government like it's done in China. Look at how abysmally poor Nigerians are in spite of all the natural resources Nigeria has. But for corruption, Nigeria would have been a wealthy nation. I don tire kpatakpata for Nigeria issue, walahi!
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by ekanDamie: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
SuperBlack:
Imagine what that kind of money can do for 20 Nigerians.
or even 125 Nigerians, even if u make it 250 Nigerians, 500k will make any youth stable for atleast 1year if he decides to spend it reasonably even if he does not invest it.
over 1k per day is it not enough to feed? then house that he would prolly visit only few times to host his Mistresses this people are heartless

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by franklynsunny(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Can u imagine

Is d house on Air
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by yarimo(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
You are right, but remember In nigeria majority of the leaders are corrupt and majority of their followers see them as their role model, that is the problem presently. Any attempt to deal with corruption it will fight back with full force
mbjsuki:

Those that are celebrating IBORI are doing so for their selfish reasons, due to luck,due to frustration, these are hired group -cant be ruled out- these are poverty stricken people all they want is food on their table. There belly is their God. They lack the ability to think due to poverty. It can rarely happen in the Western part. James IBORI is equal to Tafa Balogun,he celebrated the latter there after his released? Please, kindly pardon me let's talk about foresight and right thinking people.
Muslims are also in Malaysia go ahead and confirm. If we must Co exit and live as one, things must be done right.
"An overlook of a crime brings about multiple of unsolved crimes". Let's set and make right examples for our kids.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by shedy03(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
corruption/stealing right under Mr anticorruptions nose, cai.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Kdon2: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-n125m-invisible-house-rented-senate-president

Yet the administration keep saying it is fighting corruption! Fighting corruption indeed in jakie chan way a la film trick. Where is the efficient,uncompromising EFCC now.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by SamiraF: 1:52am On Feb 15, 2017
Saraki, Ekweremadu, Dogara and Lasun say they don't know the houses. Efcc should arrest Catban, AMMC, FCDA and Legendark officials since they are the ones that know the invisible houses.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by chachanga: 6:29am On Feb 15, 2017
IamChuzzy:
JEEZ!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE MULTI-MILLION MANSION

U sef too dey try
U sha wan waste guys MB on top ur blog, sharp-man tongue
Dem say mansion na invisible, u dey say click-here to see pix
Na spiritual house? Or you be Babalawo-blogger wey dey sell spiritual eyes-water grin?
Anyway if u get spiritual eyes-water, come gimme o, i wan first efcc find missing loot wey i go impound like whistle-blower o
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Horus(m): 6:47am On Feb 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH5n-9dlVcc

FG Amends Charges Against Senate President, Bukola Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Declares December 25, 28, 2020; January 1, 2021 Public Holidays / PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today / PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.