Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President (26352 Views)

IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court / Nigerians Attack Saraki, Senate Over Osinbajo - Daily Trust / We Did Not Reject Magu, Because Of DSS Report~Saraki, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Expository Essay, page infinity. We know they are all corrupt yet our president is fighting corruption without results
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kia kia download thw "Wahala Dey" app and report this
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Lilyomi2: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by AfterEarth(f): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
IamChuzzy:
JEEZ!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE MULTI-MILLION MANSION
you see why bloggers are liars ?? undecided
Telling us to click and see the multi-million mansion. Whereas no multi-million mansion is there.

Lying just for traffic undecided
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by MMMscam: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmm, a leopard can never change its spots. Sarathief, the Thiefnate president has started again. Same thing with our Executhieves and House of Representathieves and Judiciathieves. I don't think there's hope for One Nigeria again. Come 2019, let every tribe/region pack their bags and go their separate ways and go back to their own region. It's evidently clear "One Nigeria" can never work. THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AT EVERY LEVEL IS RUN BY WICKED THIEVES.

3 Likes

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by seguno2: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
yarimo:
The truth is bitter, corruption can never be eliminated in nigeria. Except if you want to fool yourself undecided

True.
Very true.
Even Buhari is renting Aso Rock for N750 million and buying kitchen utensils for N100 million.

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by lagdmark(m): 1:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
sniperr007:
Shameless people.
Under the watchful eyes and nose of integrity buhari. Down APC!

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by AngelicBeing: 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
tayoxx:
I swear Nigeria do tire me... I de go jos.. I de go my village for jos

Keneking:
Amazing revelations..useless thieves
[b]Spot on, l use to be a patriotic Nigerian before l left the country, considering what l have seen in several countries l have been to that dont have 10% of the resources we have in Nigeria, l gave up.

Nigeria is not worth dying for, l ask myself, how have the masses coped for so long under a wicked, useless, terrible, oppressed country where politicians have raped the country several times without a condom and they still walk freely and are celebrated by the same masses, Nigeria is best been auctioned on e-bay and sold off to the G-7 countries, shared among-st them, it is better to be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th class citizen in the West or a sane country than the nonsense Nigerians are enduring daily, you have money in Nigeria , it is a problem to enjoy it, you dont have it, it becomes a bigger problem.

Nigeria is not working and the earlier we tell ourselves the bitter truth, the better for us, a country where a former first lady has over 20 Million Dollars with choice properties everywhere without proof of how she accumulated the wealth, a country where a former NNPC GMD hid 9.8 Million Dollars in a safe in a slum in Kaduna and Millions of Nigerians are going to bed hungry every day beats my reasoning
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
[b]Spot on, l use to be a patriotic Nigerian before l left the country, considering what l have seen in several countries l have been to that dont have 10% of the resources we have in Nigeria, l gave up.

Nigeria is not worth dying for, l ask myself, how have the masses coped for so long under a wicked, useless, terrible, oppressed country where politicians have raped the country several times without a condom and they still walk freely and are celebrated by the same masses, Nigeria is best been auctioned on e-bay and sold off to the G-7 countries, shared among-st them, it is better to be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th class citizen in the West or a sane country than the nonsense Nigerians are enduring daily, you have money in Nigeria , it is a problem to enjoy it, you dont have it, it becomes a bigger problem.

Nigeria is not working and the earlier we tell ourselves the bitter truth, the better for us, a country where a former first lady has over 20 Million Dollars with choice properties everywhere without proof of how she accumulated the wealth, a country where a former NNPC GMD hid 9.8 Million Dollars in a safe in a slum in Kaduna and Millions of Nigerians are going to bed hungry every day beats my reasoning
[/b]

Amazing comment. Useless country shocked

4 Likes

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Vicolan: 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where is Sarrki naw... I think this gvt were saint too

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by AngelicBeing: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:

Amazing comment. Useless country shocked
Gbam, it is better to be a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th hand citizen in a sane country and fulfill your God ordained purpose than live in a HELL called Nigeria, nonsense sad

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by stevobabs: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Vanity upon vanity...leave them all, let them continue. God almighty will catch them all..They are not even ashamed of themselve. Where this country is going too self? There's no future for this nation if they are continue like this.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
GuyfawkesAB:
Kia kia download thw "Wahala Dey" app and report this

nairaland already reported it, thanks... let them blow something else.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by mbjsuki(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
yarimo:
The truth is bitter, corruption can never be eliminated in nigeria. Except if you want to fool yourself undecided

It was worse than this in Malaysia some years back, the people stood their ground and insist things should be done right and the country is better for it. Who says it's "impossible "?
It's called cheer will and determination. Set one fellow as an example and others will sit right.
Ours is just "fuji House of Commotion" always on drama no action.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by kkboy(m): 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Whistle blowing that what we want. All corrupt practices must be exposed.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
veekid:
Useless thieves; imagine 125m to rent a crib whereas I dey hustle 125k to get myself a crib. Nonsense
No mind dem grin
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by LocalChamp: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

2 Likes

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by MMMscam: 2:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Another day another loot, yet these bastärds in government still make Nigeria a living hell for citizens, and we're heavily taxed, and carry the weight of a monumentally inept inefficient corrupt government on our backs, till we are bent over to death. I don't believe in Buhari anymore. And I don't believe in Nigeria anymore. Fxck this country; fxck the government; fxck anything Nigeria. This is not how a sane country should be run. This is institutionalized insanity. As from now on, I'll support any rebel group that wants to destroy this country: Boko haram, Biafra, MASSOB, Avengers, OPC, MEND...anyone - idc. Because the Nigerian government are devils themselves that have destroyed the futures of millions of citizens a thousand times over. I'm done with Nigeria.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by MMMscam: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
mbjsuki:

It was worse than this in Malaysia some years back, the people stood their ground and insist things should be done right and the country is better for it. Who says it's "impossible "?
It's called cheer will and determination. Set one fellow as an example and others will sit right.

"Sheer" not "cheer"

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by MakeADifference: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
These Jonathans self.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by seangy4konji: 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
125 to rent a house and not to buy a land pr house...

You think you are doing me?you are doing yourself.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by yarimo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
In Malaysia 99.9 are not Corrupt, but in nigeria 99.9 are corrupt. And in Malaysia there is nothing like he is from my tribe or he his or she is a muslin or Christian,But in nigeria it is different. just last week the same nigerians are the ones celebrating JAMES IBORI a criminal who stole state money ,by doing that are they showing good example that corruption can be eliminated?
mbjsuki:

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Explorers(m): 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmmmmm.......#62.5M apartment per annum.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by coded06(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
AfterEarth:
you see why bloggers are liars ?? undecided
Telling us to click and see the multi-million mansion. Whereas no multi-million mansion is there.

Lying just for traffic undecided

How far nah. tot you said you will be giving give a away?
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by tayoxx(m): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:

[/b]
bros Abeg con carry me follow body na so dat I no go go back village for jos again... its really so painfull seeing pple stock pile money they won't end up using.. na since last year I don de hustle 200k to take start up something.. .make dem sell Nigeria share the money make we find our level. . Who wan invest e own share na him no.. who wan use e own high na im luck

1 Like

Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by tillaman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
That fvcker has some kinda immunity or something coz if nt hw long will it take to make him face the wrath of the law, so we can fish out others
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Nbote(m): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
If dis thread had included a certain DIEZANI or PAST ADMINISTRATION ppl like sarrki would have been first to comment.. Give dis news jus a few days and it would totally b swept under d govt's carpet...
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by AfterEarth(f): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
coded06:

How far nah. tot you said you will be giving give a away?
Hahah grin. So you're even ready .. grin .. It will be this week. *A Surprise* .. Unless you follow me ... grin
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by mbjsuki(m): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
yarimo:
In Malaysia 99.9 are not Corrupt, but in nigeria 99.9 are corrupt. And in Malaysia there is nothing like he is from my tribe or he his or she is a muslin or Christian,But in nigeria it is different. just last week the same nigerians are the ones celebrating JAMES IBORI a criminal who stole state money ,by doing that are they showing good example that corruption can be eliminated?

Those that are celebrating IBORI are doing so for their selfish reasons, due to luck,due to frustration, these are hired group -cant be ruled out- these are poverty stricken people all they want is food on their table. There belly is their God. They lack the ability to think due to poverty. It can rarely happen in the Western part. James IBORI is equal to Tafa Balogun,he celebrated the latter there after his released? Please, kindly pardon me let's talk about foresight and right thinking people.
Muslims are also in Malaysia go ahead and confirm. If we must Co exit and live as one, things must be done right.
"An overlook of a crime brings about multiple of unsolved crimes". Let's set and make right examples for our kids.
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
Remedies to these rubbishes?....
*blawdy revolt!
*capital punishment for corruption!
#enough is enough!
Re: N125m ‘Invisible’ House Rented For Saraki, Senate President by homirefacuny(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Imoy:

God will surely punish all these our greedy politicians, I am very certain of that. go must punish them.
God suppose don punishment them since all these while na. Abeg let's talk true... Satan is the keeper of this world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti / PDP Supporters Continue Protest In Benin Today / Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Shutdown Ebonyi State For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.