Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats (43184 Views)

FG Increases Abuja-kaduna Train Fares By 100% / Foreigners Sit On The Floor At The Airport In Lagos Due To Lack Of Seats / Abuja-kaduna Train Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by theway83: 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
nah recession
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by adimsmt: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
kenonze:
Somewhere in London. People stands

There is difference between metro train and intercity train.
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by maasoap(m): 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
olujastro:
My country my country. We sha have a way to spoil every good thing. And the same spoilers in little positions criticize govt the most. How did we get here!

Over here people don't stand in trains cos' the available trains and buses are more than the sizable population.

If anyone has to stand, he must be informed in advance before purchasing the ticket that there's no more vacant seat. So that will be his choice. That's the way to go.
Contradiction.

1 Like

Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
and they better give them a discount too undecided
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Anticorruption:
clean project wey gej do

they will turn it to a slum now undecided
this is serious oh. the fool's know what they are doing but are after the cash. even if the floor is full they will make some guys climb on top
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by JayJustus(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
they should keep their mouths shut...anyone here lived in Malaysia before please tell them about KL trains and monorails... you'd literally be hugging people...don't even get me to Indonesia...lol. . even in Singapore it's so packed that you can't breathe properly lol...please it's normal to have an overbooked train ..next please
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by 9ja4show: 12:23am On Feb 15, 2017
ROSYL:
People stand and sit all the time in trains in London! What's s the fuss all about?

Can't we do better than London?
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by Welcomme: 6:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Most passengers don't buy ticket. They only enter an pay peanut to the checkers.
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by alaskido(m): 9:13am On Feb 15, 2017
Rotimi Amaechi, I hope you are reading this.
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
9ja4show:

Can't we do better than London?

No! You can't!
Re: Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats by laudate: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2017
Is the phrase 'continuous improvement' alien to the Nigeria Railway Corporation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are These Not Signs Of Increasing Homelessness In Lagos State? (PHOTOS) / This Is Lagos; A City Swimming In Filth (see PHOTO) / I Need Your Migration Advice Please, I'm About To Make A Life Changing Decision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.