Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine (965 Views)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by contactmorak: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
In the spirit if Valentine, gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, took to Instagram to celebrate his husband. He shared a photo of them and wrote;

"To my husband, my best friend and the cheek outspoken one in the relationship (yes he is the cheeky outspoken one) Thank you for loving me with all my fault and my madness... To you loving was easy, laughing was pleasurable and love making was heavenly. Happy Valentine's Day. #valentines #happyvalentinesday#samelove #gaycouple#interacialcouple #interacialgay"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/to-you-love-making-was-heavenly-bisi.html

Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by contactmorak: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
na wa
Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by StarBukola(f): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
I tell u hell is real!
Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by baeboo: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
bone to bone

Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by Imoy(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
hahahaha, dis guy go don dey wear pampers aswearugawd
Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by yhermmie(f): 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Iranu
Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by queencalipso(f): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Love making is heavenly! I can't help but wonder how sad

Can someone pls explain to me how the screwee in gay love making cum lipsrsealed

Gays in the house pls..
Re: To You,love Making Was Heavenly" Gay Activist Bisi Alimi Tell Hubby On Valentine by WorldRichest: 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Go and say this in Saudi Arabia and lets all see if you will not be beheaded.

(1) (Reply)

Question To Ask Your Boyfriend Before It Get Too Serious / Whats Your Idea Of Romance And Being Romantic? / Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.