Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Guys Please Take Note Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Take Note Of This (536 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys Please Take Note Of This by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't want sound like a "woman wrapper" or whatever you may call it but I think guys need to be fair in judgement. I have observed how most guys on Nairaland and beyond the online sphere find it easy calling ladies "olosho", hoes and other sexually degrading terms just for expressing themselves as adults. But let us be honest with ourselves here, the number of good women out there far exceeds the number good guys around and that's a fact. Most of the robberies, kidnappings, ritual killings, corruption, frauds, drug smugglers are being carried out by men. There are more men in prisons compared to women. Being an "olosho" is in fact nothing compared to guys who indulge in the above mentioned crimes. And besides, what is actually wrong being an "olosho"? Do they harm anybody?
Guys, before you open your mouths to call any lady "olosho" just for the slightest freedom of expression always remember our own closets stinks to high heavens.
Re: Guys Please Take Note Of This by RENOWNED2(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
For your mind, you think say you talk better tin
Re: Guys Please Take Note Of This by Fourwinds: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
nonsense thread...

we deal with situation as they come not to come here and quantify good woman and bad men

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Can I Get True Love And Know Genuine Love He / Must See For All Men: 7 Types Of Women To Marry / Money Is Sweeter Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.