Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,151 members, 7,829,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London (1446 Views)

Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
The media aide to the Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Lere Olayinka visits PMB in London and he has this to say

"In case you don't know, I took felenti felenti clothes to London and I had a Photo-shoot with Mr President.

You too can go to London and take pictures with our President. Flight Ticket is just N5k and the Airline is GraphicAir."

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by KanwuliaExtra: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Photo-shopping gone bad again! grin
Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by KanwuliaExtra: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
TINUBU mouth open like cow for all the pictures.
BUHARI hand hang for the same spot with THE SAME PAJAMAS.
Mr. Olayinka juss dey photo-shop from chair to chair o! grin
NOBARRY else dey move for the pisshure o.
See as BUBU the POO siddon like statue fa? cheesy

More pleaaaaaaaaase!!!!!
Very entertaining. grin

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by Kdon2: 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
adekanmbi1986:
The media aide to the Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Lere Olayinka visits PMB in London and he has this to say

"In case you don't know, I took felenti felenti clothes to London and I had a Photo-shoot with Mr President.

You too can go to London and take pictures with our President. Flight Ticket is just N5k and the Airline is GraphicAir."

I knew it would be hilarious!
Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by reyscrub(m): 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
Waoh!

If Lere and 2baba don go see pmb, oh boy prepare me next for Photoshop to see baba nah.

With today's graphic technology where ladies impersonate them self in the name of makeup and guys take a turn with president while at home, I for see say one day, some top pastors go they give God hand shake and put the picture on facebook for evident of meeting with God live.

Wetin man no go see self, just a little time remain.
Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by Cambells: 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
You forgot these two grin grin

Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by babdap: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Stop smoking Igbo
Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by adem30: 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
Has he buried his mother?
What a life. Wishing PMB dead, but na him mama die instead
Re: Lere Olayinka Visits PMB In London by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
I wanted to complain about all these disrespecting attitudes towards the person and office of the president, but I remember APC started this trend. I wish it could stop, let the office and the president be respected.

(1) (Reply)

Aishat Alubankudi Visits Buhari In London (Throwback pic) / Pls Help -What Is The Meaning Of Afonja (pic) / Military Offensive Against Boko Haram Is Anti North- M Buhari, June 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.