Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder (1295 Views)

Ladies A Authoritive Guy N A Gentle Guy Which One U Prefer? / Pix- Only A Gentle Man Will Pass This Simple Test! / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Epi: 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep, wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you, The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2009
Awww how cute, those guys are a dime a dozen though smiley
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by KennyG6(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2009
Epi:

“Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep, wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you, The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'”

All these is possible until the girl starts showing her true colours, then
* Find a guy who calls you beautiful becomes the "guy who calls you b*tch
* will stay awake just to watch you sleep becomes the guy who cant wait to sleep off 'cos he can no longer stand her "nagging"
* who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on, starts begging u to put on makeup or else he aint going out with u
* One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you, starts hinting you that his luck took a turn for the worse the day he met her at the club
* The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her, now turns to his m8s and says, " "All your guys"
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Gabry(f): 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2009
shocked cry cry cry cry cry Epi. . . Im so gonna marry him right now after reading your posts and you are all invited to my wedding. . . . . cry cry cry cry cry
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by cantell(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2009
@Poster,
See wetin M&B dey cause.
Snap out of it!(fantasyland)
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2009
Poster, let me remind you, we are on planet earth of the year 2009.
A naija guy with all of those is . . . .hmmm
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Epi: 10:06am On Dec 08, 2009
FL Gators:

The ignorance is so overwhelming, I can't even find a suitable adjective to describe you. It's not my job to educate the willfully ignorant. Hmm, come to think of it, anybody can teach an idiot like you. See me in class at your convenience
Kenny_G:

* will stay awake just to watch you sleep becomes the guy who cant wait to sleep off 'cos he can no longer stand her "nagging"
* who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on, starts begging u to put on makeup or else he aint going out with u
* One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky his is to have you, starts hinting you that his luck took a turn for the worse the day he met her at the club
* The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her, now turns to his m8s and says, " "All your guys"
It hurts my heart to say this but you do have a point. However, women deserve the best and the finest and that's why I feel it's necessary to give them a gentle reminder. REMEMBER: A man without a woman is nothing kiss
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Epi: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2009
Gabry:

shocked cry cry cry cry cry Epi. . . Im so gonna marry him right now after reading your posts and you are all invited to my wedding. . . . . cry cry cry cry cry
go for it gabby
Ebonyeyes:

Awww how cute, those guys are a dime a dozen though smiley
EE, there are good mature guys out there (as in my first post) but sometimes us women are too picky wink
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2009
Kenny_G:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by candyshore: 10:47am On Dec 08, 2009
its actually posible to get a guy who does all this but we ladies most times takes it 4 granted or change with time
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Kceelyn(f): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2009
I rilly think I hv met d guy 4 me undecided, But!
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Epi: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2009
You know he's the one, when, he's away and you cannot breathe,
when you catch your breath every time he's near,
He's your air, and he's your everything
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by follypimpi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2009
Epi:

Girls hardly blv they look gud without makeup.

FL Gators:

My dear we do these things and even more but is just after hvin a nookie and knowing fully well our position is guaranteed we start taking the PISS.
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by jejelolatu(f): 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2009
My my my!
My head swells as i read thru Epi's posts.
Oh dear!

Nobody shd come in here with their cynicism .

Kenny take ya time o! Nor make i upload punch for u o!lol

Loff is in d air, and i wanna OD on it!
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by follypimpi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2009
jejelolatu:

My my my!
My head swells as i read thru Epi's posts.
Oh dear!

Nobody shd come in here with their cynicism .

Kenny take ya time o! Nor make i upload punch for u o!lol

Loff is in d air, and i wanna OD on it!

No wonder y'all get played. grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by jejelolatu(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ folly
WaTeVeRRRRRR!

Gerrout nd take ur ominous thots wiv u!!
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by follypimpi(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2009
jejelolatu:

@ folly
WaTeVeRRRRRR!

Gerrout nd take your ominous thots wiv u!!

Awww did i touch your wound ?? grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by foyeks2001(f): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
where will i get dat one from??
pls tell me because am very much interested
lol
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by chocomillo(f): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ poster, thanks for sharing that kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by jejelolatu(f): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2009
@ folly.

Nahhhhh, twasn't dat, am in such high spirits am afraid i mite k!ll u mistakingly! Lol.

Seriously, gerrout!
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by follypimpi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
See all these ladies,getting wet already.Who no like betta thing. grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by follypimpi(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
foyeks2001:

where will i get dat one from??
pls tell me because am very much interested
lol

Wanna try Pluto grin grin grin

jejelolatu:

@ folly.

Nahhhhh, twasn't dat, am in such high spirits am afraid i mite k!ll u mistakingly! Lol.

Seriously, gerrout!

ODESHIIIIIIII you can't do me nada !!!.
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by follypimpi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2009
chocomillo:

@ poster, thanks for sharing that kiss kiss kiss

I do deserve a kiss too now,haba.there's love in sharing.
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Epi: 3:51am On Dec 18, 2009
You all above are funny

@topic

Ladies, please read and learn from this experience

[center]♂♂♂♂♂♂♂[/center]

I met a guy over the internet. He wouldn't send me any pictures because he said he didn't have a camera phone. I talked to him for about 2 weeks and then we agreed to meet. He picked me up from a friends house and we went out to Chilli's to eat. Ok I am a very nice looking young lady. This guy was about 350lbs and on a breathing machine. Ok I said "I'm going to deal with it because I am hungry and I want a steak." We got to the restaurant and he brought the oxygen machine in with him. I was so embarassed. He ordered so much food that there was not enough room for my meal. He had three different types of ribs and all kinds of entrees. People were looking at us laughing and probably talking about us as well. Anyway--the waitress made a lil space open for my meal.
Description--He told me he was 30 when he looked every bit of 45.

He had a big bald spot in his hair and he was just disgusting all the way around. I was so ready to go. Ok-we left and I noticed that he wasnt heading for the freeway---I asked"where are we going" and he said that he had to stop at home and feed the dog. Ok-we stopped at his house and wanted me to get out of the van! I didn't want to but I did and in the middle of a snow storm. He opened the door and the pit bull came running out towards me. I am terrified of dogs and fell off of the porch in a desparate attempt to get away from it. It paid me no attention but there I was laying in the snow-cold-and wet. Ok now I'm pissed. I go in the house and his mom came out drunk as a skunk. In a way I was glad his mom was home (figured he couldn't do anything stupid with his mom in the house) but she was so drunk that she didn't know if she was coming or going! I also thought it was weird that this grown azz man was still living at home with mama!! Anyways---the house was a complete mess. There were flaming hot cheetos in the carpet, m&m's, life savers and twinkie wrappers----he blamed it on his kids----right Anyways----to make a looooonnnnggggggg story short!! He refused to take me back to my friends house so I could get my car until the morning. He fell asleep and I plotted to steal his van and drive myself back. I was sitting in his room (and to all of you sick people---no we did not do anything in there---no touching, no talking, no nothing) I opened the room door and there was the pit bull growling at me---I was stuck in the room afraid of what the dog would do to me if I attempted to go into the hall way!! I sat in a chair all night while his fat azz slept like a fat azz baby--------he took me back to my car in the morning after asking me to pump his gas for him in the morning.
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 18, 2009
Epi:

The ignorance is so overwhelming, I can't even find a suitable adjective to describe you. It's not my job to educate the willfully ignorant. Hmm, come to think of it, anybody can teach A SlowPoke like you. See me in class at your convenienceIt hurts my heart to say this but you do have a point. However, women deserve the best and the finest and that's why I feel it's necessary to give them a gentle reminder. REMEMBER: A man without a woman is nothing kiss
Look at this i.diot, lol.
Lick your wound. Ko to ma fun lenu bi ewure lol

follypimpi:

Girls hardly blv they look gud without makeup.

My dear we do these things and even more but is just after hvin a nookie and knowing fully well our position is guaranteed we start taking the PISS.

My dear, if you say so, what PISS?
So na nookie you guys want?
No wonder, do your thing. Women like Epi don dey fall. . . . sit under the stars ko grin
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Epi: 4:03am On Dec 18, 2009
I met a guy over the internet. He wouldn't send me any pictures because he said he didn't have a camera phone. I talked to him for about 2 weeks and then we agreed to meet. He picked me up from a friends house and we went out to Chilli's to eat. Ok I am a very nice looking young lady. This guy was about 350lbs and on a breathing machine. Ok I said "I'm going to deal with it because I am hungry and I want a steak." We got to the restaurant and he brought the oxygen machine in with him. I was so embarassed. He ordered so much food that there was not enough room for my meal. He had three different types of ribs and all kinds of entrees. People were looking at us laughing and probably talking about us as well. Anyway--the waitress made a lil space open for my meal.
Description--He told me he was 30 when he looked every bit of 45.

He had a big bald spot in his hair and he was just disgusting all the way around. I was so ready to go. Ok-we left and I noticed that he wasnt heading for the freeway---I asked"where are we going" and he said that he had to stop at home and feed the dog. Ok-we stopped at his house and wanted me to get out of the van! I didn't want to but I did and in the middle of a snow storm. He opened the door and the pit bull came running out towards me. I am terrified of dogs and fell off of the porch in a desparate attempt to get away from it. It paid me no attention but there I was laying in the snow-cold-and wet. Ok now I'm pissed. I go in the house and his mom came out drunk as a skunk. In a way I was glad his mom was home (figured he couldn't do anything stupid with his mom in the house) but she was so drunk that she didn't know if she was coming or going! I also thought it was weird that this grown azz man was still living at home with mama!! Anyways---the house was a complete mess. There were flaming hot cheetos in the carpet, m&m's, life savers and twinkie wrappers----he blamed it on his kids----right Anyways----to make a looooonnnnggggggg story short!! He refused to take me back to my friends house so I could get my car until the morning. He fell asleep and I plotted to steal his van and drive myself back. I was sitting in his room (and to all of you sick people---no we did not do anything in there---no touching, no talking, no nothing) I opened the room door and there was the pit bull growling at me---I was stuck in the room afraid of what the dog would do to me if I attempted to go into the hall way!! I sat in a chair all night while his fat azz slept like a fat azz baby--------he took me back to my car in the morning after asking me to pump his gas for him in the morning.
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by mavenbox: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2009
^^^ Very nasty story you have here. I don't swear and you almost made me do one right now! lipsrsealed

What?! Why couldn't the girl just turn around or something, remember that she had some stuff to do at home? undecided undecided Ugggh
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by tonjoan: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2009
@ Epi, very lovely thread you've got here. With all sense of humility, I think I do have the characteristics but do feel like I never did as the girls I've dated do take me for granted.
I often wonder why most 21st century ladies fancy guys who makes them whine and grizzle and show them little or no affection.
I only pray God brings my way a lady who deserves such niceties.
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by lovemoi2(f): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2009
lovely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies: A Gentle Reminder by Epi: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
tonjoan wink

@topic

How to Understand a Man's Mind - Love Advice For Women

If we women had the ability to understand a man's mind we'd never again have to wonder whether or not he was as deeply in love with us as we are with him. Men are without a doubt one of the biggest mysteries to women. We often make the mistake of believing that men think exactly the same way we do. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you want to have a successful, fulfilling and loving relationship you do need to gain some insight into understanding the way men think.

We love hearing our man say how much we mean to him. It's one of the main reasons we are so quick to utter those three little words early in a relationship. Men don't think the same way about love as we do. A man isn't going to tell a woman he loves her until he's sure about it. Those words don't slip off the tongues of men as smoothly as they do with women. In fact, many men rarely say them at all. However, if you understand a man's mind you can decipher when he truly loves you without him having to utter one word at all. Men who are in love want to spend all their free time with the woman they adore and they will go out of their way to make her life easier. If your man is constantly doing small things that please you, he's in love with you.

Men also view commitment much differently than women do. Men tend to think about a relationship much more in terms of the future, far into the future, than women do. When we fall in love we see the white dress, the beautiful wedding and the happy ever after. Men see a mortgage, kids and college tuition. In order to understand a man's mind in terms of commitment you have to know that most men don't want to settle down and pop the big question until they are certain they can take care of you in every way. That usually translates into financial stability. So if your man is telling you that he's not ready to make the walk down the aisle yet, consider that it's because he wants the two of you to have a strong, established future together.

Specific things you say and do can make a man feel helplessly drawn to you. If you are convinced he is the one there are things you can do to ensure he only has eyes for you. For more insightful tips about understanding men including a way to get him to fall deeply in love with you, visit this informative site! You don’t have to leave love to fate or chance. If you are tired of waiting for him to fall hopelessly in love, there are things you can do to make it happen now. Find out right now what you need to do to capture his heart forever.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Haemophobic! / My Ex-girl Has Vowed To Break Up My Present Relationship / Birth Control Pill, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.