Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies (35359 Views)

“Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by PastorandMentor(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Neither do I attend rccg etc. He needs to be mindful. Sometimes, you can thread in the right direction, but when you over do it, you loss focus.
happney65:

For abusing your pastor and for telling the truth you are calling for he's head..I shake my Head for una..Olodo..
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Alajiki(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
OlimsyO80o:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles since 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow
*Daily plans* (Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)

15gb @1000

*Weekly Plans*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
10gb @1000
15gb @1300

*Monthly Plans* 38days duration (Both day and night)(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
4gb @ 1000
5gb @1200
7.5gb @ 1500
10gb @ 2000
15gb @ 2200
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

*Night Plan*(Mtn, Glo, eti and Airtel)
5gb @800
10gb @1000
15gb @1200

These Prices are valid if you are‎ paying via Airtime.
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS ......

*No Risk*
*No Panic*

Won't go and look for job?

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Ihsan6(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
priceaction:
it is like pastor adeboye is tormenting this guy in his sleep always,it might be beyond what we see because some of his posts against pastor are incoherent, and lack common sense.
u are one of dem ' thebraimwashed' is dis too difficult to comprehend? lots of Adeboye's prediction for 2016 is still freezed whereas sanusi's prediction got unfreezed within d time frame he gave. Only God knows those that are truly His.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by chuose2: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by gbegemaster(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Alajiki:

Question: What is the relationship between this post and Islam? SMH...frozen brains everywhere!
Em, that post was intended for the person that was quoted.

I believe you can read. Let me know if you require further assistance incase the words are hazy.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
lonelydora:
And he forgot that the saying "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"

I hate this Daddy Freeze.

One confused mumu sighted

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by madridsta007(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hygist:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BQgUPGiFjPT/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

What do you say about this?

I think Freeze's quest for popularity will become his own undoing— he's beginning to exude a certain ignorance and, let's face it, foolishness that was hitherto unconnected to him.

Anyone could have easily predicted Nigeria's current seemingly intractable economic crisis. Buhari, has a knack for recession as history has shown. APC, whom Sanusi the "brilliant" one supported, built an electoral promise that was at best, a pack of loose lies. Buhari— who is illiterate in any case— surrounded himself with lawyers and accountants and not world class economists, thus filling round holes with square pegs. It was only a matter of time before Nigeria's economy would crash. This is basic common sense.

In any case, why has Sanusi— who was laughably inconsistent with his stolen dollar claim— strangely kept quiet on the missing money now his APC is charge? Of course this points obvious holes in his already spurious allegations.

In the case of Adeboye, he is very clear: that his successor is not the BIG men of God that people may know, but a sinner who will receive the message of salvation. Freeze's ignorance, though pitiful, clearly indicates how insular his world-view is. Or else he would have known that the G.O has often, during programmes, testified about his former sinful life and how Christ reached him and turned him around and later made him G.O.

Part of me, however, believes that Freeze knows this anyway and is, like most busybodies AKA celebrities are wont to do, merely seeking for the attention of the public.

3 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Cire80: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Has Adeboye been succeeded? He's still in charge of RCCG, worldwide. Senseless post

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Hexzagon: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
Anyone who speaks against the man of God shall die by thunder.

Good enough thing, the Bible said "touch not", not "talk not"

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Alajiki(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Freeze is being paid to riddicle the church by a set of people in power. People who don't want the church to have a voice so that they can unleash mayhem.

Maa gbo dindinrin. Conspiracy theorists. Chai! Maga no go wise up lailai. I pity una.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by discman2k2(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Dont mind the goofer! So-called Daddy freeze is most probably an Atheist. By their fruits u shall know them.

His wrath is not far. Lets only keep our hands crossed, waiting.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by chuose2: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
MakeWeTalk:
who does not know that Adeboye is fake?

Hasn't a video surfaced showing that Adeboye is a Freemason?

The same video explains how Adeboye makes his fake prophecies?

True talk there is a youtube video that exposes adeboye titled,
Pastor Enoch Adeboye Exposed As Illuminati & Freemason With Redeemed Church. Part 2

This video shows you how Adeboye does his prophecies and how they fail.
The video even shows that Adeboye simply researches his prophecies before time.

The NL MOD removes the video when you post it because the evidence is too heavy, to show thereby spoiling biz for RCCG.

Google it, Pastor Enoch Adeboye Exposed As Illuminati & Freemason With Redeemed Church. Part 2

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

I take God beg you, go borrow sense.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by LastSurvivor11: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
lonelydora:

And who anointed who??
We really need to stop this religious nonsense and face reality..
Where are the people who killed the anointed preacher woman at kubwa not quite long ago??
Utterly nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by samsam2019: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:
oponu

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by AngelicBeing: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
sad
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Ihsan6(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
u are one of dem ' thebrainwashed' is dis too difficult to comprehend? lots of Adeboye's prediction for 2016 is still freezed whereas sanusi's prediction got unfreezed within d time frame he gave. Only God knows those that are truly His.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Alajiki(m): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
madridsta007:

I think Freeze's quest for popularity will become his own undoing— he's beginning to exude a certain ignorance and, let's face it, foolishness that was hitherto unconnected to him.

Anyone could have easily predicted Nigeria's current seemingly intractable economic crisis. Buhari, has a knack for recession as history has shown. APC, whom Sanusi the "brilliant" one supported, built an electoral promise that was at best, a pack of loose lies. Buhari— who is illiterate in any case— surrounded himself with lawyers and accountants and not world class economists, thus filling round holes with square pegs. It was only a matter of time before Nigeria's economy would crash. This is basic common sense.

In any case, why has Sanusi— who was laughably inconsistent with his stolen dollar claim— strangely kept quiet on the missing money now his APC is charge? Of course this points obvious holes in his already spurious allegations.

In the case of Adeboye, he is very clear: that his successor is not the BIG men of God that people may know, but a sinner who will receive the message of salvation. Freeze's ignorance, though pitiful, clearly indicates how insular his world-view is. Or else he would have known that the G.O has often, during programmes, testified about his former sinful life and how Christ reached him and turned him around and later made him G.O.

Part of me, however, believes that Freeze knows this anyway and is, like most busybodies AKA celebrities are wont to do, merely seeking for the attention of the public.

Yinmu for you.

So, Sanusi knew Buhari would become president when he made that statement? Why una no dey think naah!? So, the summation of all you posted above is that, no money was missing and Sanusi was lying? Where did Andrew Yakubu (your fellow sheep from the north) get $9.7 million? I guess that was a proceed of his groundnut farm in Sambisa.

I taya for the self-inflicted mumuism ravaging this country o!

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Ihsan6(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
priceaction:
it is like pastor adeboye is tormenting this guy in his sleep always,it might be beyond what we see because some of his posts against pastor are incoherent, and lack common sense.
u are one of dem ' thebrainwashed' is dis too difficult to comprehend? lots of Adeboye's prediction for 2016 is still freezed whereas sanusi's prediction got unfreezed within d time frame he gave. Only God knows those that are truly His.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by chuose2: 1:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
HitlerGaddafi:

Adeboye no be man of God now,
Adeboye na illuminati member.

Look youtube video Pastor Enoch Adeboye Exposed As Illuminati & Freemason With Redeemed Church. Part 2

Just the fact that Adeboye gave a jihad minded Buhari his blessings should tell you that Adeboye is not a christian

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Timi141: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
lonelydora:

#Sheeple squad.
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by ericmor: 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
My successor might be in a beer parlour drinking. That was wat I heard at d holy ghost congress when he said it and he was only trying to pass a message. And for your information, nobody has succeeded him yet bcs he is still the G.O of Redeem

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by discman2k2(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
bebe2:
Am with u my brother , the MUMUISM is too much.

Our pple have been blinded, deceived, Robbed, Used, Brainwashed cry cry cry

For the older generation sef, e no too pain me, na as them no reach BUT Hearing a young person of today letting his/herself be brainwashed openly by these pple makes me cry.

U can read and wire why can u carry ur bible and read it, why wait fir someone else's interpretation of a book when u

have ur own brain to interpret it

Why dont u carry ur Physics, Chemistry, Economics or Medical Textbooks and read by yourself since you are literate enough? Why do u still sit & listen to a Prof or PHD to stil expanciate & REVEAL some deep knowledge which time, experience & core studies must have earned them?

Atulu Mheee! Kunun Tsamiya!!!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by bebe2(f): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
gbegemaster:
Who robbed who? Who interpreted for who? Can you open your mouth and talk about Islam the way you open your mouth freely here?

I really don't blame any of you. Truly Christianity is a peaceful religion and being peaceful is most times seen as being weak.

U are part of the problem, I aired my opinion and u getting upset. Am not a Muslim so I don't know wat their book teaches.

How many imams gave prophesy this year?

How man imams own private jets ?

How many imams own university ?

Basically these churches are business, that are run by these men and their families.

Their sons often inherit them, meanwhile these wealth come from the poorest in our society.

They tell u to pray harder , take ur money and invest it in their family.

If u have no brain to think outside the box , dats ur problem, don't come irritating me undecided

8 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Here we go again. We as Christians are all annointed and we are prophets. We are Kings and priests. we have the key of the kingdom and the authority to bind and loose. We are meant to take the bible(word of God) as a guide and not men. Give due respect to men of God as any other person but fear God. I wont be surprised if some of your people-worshiper have not put men of God in position of God in your life. To even imagine that some of you believe that God is so wicked as to kill/strike/kill his creature because someone abuse them when jesus himself suffered more abuse,persecutions,battery, yet he still prayed for forgiveness of sins of his crucifiers.

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by bebe2(f): 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
discman2k2:

Why dont u carry ur Physics, Chemistry, Economics or Medical Textbooks and read by yourself since you are literate enough? Why do u still sit & listen to a Prof or PHD to stil expanciate & REVEAL some deep knowledge which time, experience & core studies must have earned them?

Atulu Mheee! Kunun Tsamiya!!!

grin

Ohhhh is dat why u swallow everything u are told?
Because u are too lazy to read? Have u not seen students challenge professors on a particular theory?? Smh

Things have changed, if I go to my doctor today with a burn on my arm and he starts telling me to go on chemotherapy to help treat the burn I will run out of that hospital because I have the knowledge.

Do u have knowledge of ur bible?

How low can u go, will u believe everything u are told?

Will u ever challenge a message by ur pastor if u know it not in line with the bible?

Where do u draw the line?

4 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by lonelydora: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
africansunite:

One confused mumu sighted

Not as mumu as you
Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by princeemmma(m): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
only God knows who serves him

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by leofab(f): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
True talk

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by NaijaBlend: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
Are you guys not still tired of APC propaganda?
They are shameless, clueless and rudderless!

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by madridsta007(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Alajiki:

Yinmu for you.

So, Sanusi knew Buhari would become president when he made that statement? Why una no dey think naah!? So, the summation of all you posted above is that, no money was missing and Sanusi was lying? Where did Andrew Yakubu (your fellow sheep from the north) get $9.7 million? I guess that was a proceed of his groundnut farm in Sambisa.

I taya for the self-inflicted mumuism ravaging this country o!

It was all part of APC's propaganda against the previous government- a propaganda attack that is now legendary in Nigeria's political history. Hence he was inconsistent with it. From $20bn to $40bn to $28bn to $18bn... The inconsistencies were laughable, the amount ridiculous. Any country- and these includes the world top 10 economies- who looses $20bn, would immediately face a tremendous amount of economic instability.

Immediately. Not after 1-2 years.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: Sanusi Vs Adeboye - Two Prophets And Their Prophecies by CRAPHA96(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
bebe2:
Am with u my brother , the MUMUISM is too much.

Our pple have been blinded, deceived, Robbed, Used, Brainwashed cry cry cry

For the older generation sef, e no too pain me, na as them no reach BUT Hearing a young person of today letting his/herself be brainwashed openly by these pple makes me cry.

U can read and wire why can u carry ur bible and read it, why wait fir someone else's interpretation of a book when u

have ur own brain to interpret it
gbam...pls angel can we be fvckmate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Goes Bald For New Movie With Jim Iyke (photos) / Toyin Lawan's 11-Year-Old Daughter Is Too Young For Prom - Fans / "Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.