Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) (55715 Views)

Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) / World Is Turn By Turn: Picture Of Jig.state Governor Badaru Saluting Sule Lamido / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by kingthreat(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2017
ceejay4real:

You are a waste of sperm! Your mother should have aborted u. Nonsense!

You that escaped through bursted condom nko?
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by tishbite41(m): 8:08am On Feb 16, 2017
kingthreat:

Conspiracy theories. Please tell Nnamdi kanu's boys to start the Biafra saga again. The Nigerian army will comfortably handle you clowns while dealing with Boko Haram in the north
conspiracy ke? go n read, facts re well documented.
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by tishbite41(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2017
holyeye1989:
The picture even carry bullet wound.
God rily punish d idiot. I rily wish sey God punish d rest lyk, naija for beta.
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by tishbite41(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2017
kingthreat:

Time to keep tribalism aside. I concur. The Asaba massacre was a thing of genocide. Murtala Mohammed was absolutely wrong to round up the innocents and slaughter. Very evil.
Haha, btw my post n yours which one is tribalistic? God punished MM and I rily wished He punished d rest lyk dat. Nigeria would have been heaven by nw.
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by tolguy(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2017
saintikechi:

your mentor has gone to hell, another Fulani idiot is dying in London, he's about to be sent to hell.
which fulani man? who pardon abidjan tourist?
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by kingthreat(m): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2017
tishbite41:
Haha, btw my post n yours which one is tribalistic? God punished MM and I rily we wished he punished d rest lyk dat. Nigeria would have been heaven by nw.

On Nairaland, I just like playing the tribalism card to piss people off like most people here for fun. But after watching documentaries on the Asaba massacre, I cant help but stand against it. If human rights commision was that active then like now, Murtala Mohammed would have been in jail. May the souls of the innocents rest in peace.
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by tishbite41(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
kingthreat:

On Nairaland, I just like playing the tribalism card to piss people off like most people here for fun. But after watching documentaries on the Asaba massacre, I cant help but stand against it. If human rights commision was that active then like now, Murtala Mohammed would have been in jail. May the souls of the innocents rest in peace.
no hard feelings
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by scobaba: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
His murder was an immense tragedy on the nation. RIP Murtala

tragedy to those who loved him sha.

not me. that guy killed women and kids at ASABA just because Nzeogwu was from that town. who does that?

He died the way he lived. no respect for him. angry
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 17, 2017
diablos:
Is dat a coffin or an equipment box?

Lol...shittt got me crackinggrin
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by saintikechi(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
fool, E Pain You. I Know What Post

go school u no gree, speak English u no fit ..... na wah o......
Re: Obasanjo Saluting The Corpse Of Murtala Mohammed (Throwback Photo) by perez100: 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
Real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.