Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) (51208 Views)

7 Best Body Building Food / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Lady Who Suffered Anorexia Wins Body Building Competition, Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by StupidYorubaFool: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
silkytouch:
OP! Do you have to flirt with every single lady that pays you complement? You must really think you are hot.
lol the guy head don big see as he just dey beg them for private chats. him no know say them dey use him head.

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
lol true oo. recession no sabi all these nonsense o.

thank God Buhari is coming back home soon and him don ready for the boy and will deal with him by introducing more strict and hard economic policies at last the Guy go abandon gyming go hustle money jhoor before owu kill am because in veekid's voice " owu na bastardt"

My simple quote to you is for you to pronounce your monicker in a very personified manner
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by timmydahpeace(f): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
waoh!!! you're just too handsome.....too beautiful.....smiles....
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by safarigirl(f): 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Yeah.. Sure

And if you really the one on the dp shocked shocked

You model?
nah, I don't. Just had an idle day

Thanks
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2017
timmydahpeace:
waoh!!! you're just too handsome.....too beautiful.....smiles....

Thanks sweetheart.....

Being real with comments is maturity...

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
safarigirl:
nah, I don't. Just had an idle day

Thanks

How did it go with etisalat
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by StupidYorubaFool: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
mikkypel:
Awon boys toh guard me eleje niwon, won le shaa anybody pa biipe elede niwon... I won't tell you which one is ME.. Have ur guess
na only one person where me I see as him build up for this pics, the rest are rubbish.
see as I've singled him out below

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by samsam2019: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
It was exactly two years yesterday since i started reconstructing my body... Here is how far i have gone with my chest.. . Pls comment ur reserve

+ any one here who needs an experinced, Corporate bouncer, body guard (private and public) can call...
but why do you skip leg day?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
samsam2019:
but why do you skip leg day?

Sundays are leg days..... Joggings
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by TruthisOut: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Shezhawt:
Gym Lord!! You look good shocked

Yes u are hawt! kiss kiss
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by UncutSk(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

You prefer skiny... Tiny dudes??
you might break her lol
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by ediku208: 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Try and work on ur legs also
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by bladeAnders(m): 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
this is what I made after two years

2 Likes

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
bladeAnders:
this is what I made after two years

Ode.. Those are for yakubu jorh....
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by mikkypel(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
na only one person where me I see as him build up for this pics, the rest are rubbish.
see as I've singled him out below

So others haven't tried enuf.. .ur name says it all but Yoruba people are wise, I don't know why you are different
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Mynet11(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
You try bru. thumbs up. ur only setback is 6packs. work on dat, com tel me d benefit later.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Frankicent(m): 4:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

Take off the shirt

For how much? grin you need my service you pay...
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Evergreen4(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
jonaifame22:
yes
hall 4 soldier. I know you
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by nairamaniac: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jodha:
The dude is handsome but werrin make we do?..
grab cocumber and do the needful grin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Youngtrice(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

THE real encouragment is in the gym... Thou i have a dum Bell for arm coiling....

When you become used to a particular gym payment no longer becomes an issue... The issue is "just start"
I want to start but gym is very far from where I live and its expensive too.
But I won't give up tho, whenever I have the money I'll start
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by abimbawealth(f): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
mikkypel:
Awon boys toh guard me eleje niwon, won le shaa anybody pa biipe elede niwon... I won't tell you which one is ME.. Have ur guess

@bolded.. The one that took the picture cheesy grin tongue
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by mikkypel(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
abimbawealth:

@bolded.. The one that took the picture cheesy grin tongue

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
Youngtrice:
I want to start but gym is very far from where I live and its expensive too.
But I won't give up tho, whenever I have the money I'll start

Make ur self some Local ones

Cement and sand with an iron Rod crossed btw...

Start with that
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Youngtrice(m): 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Make ur self some Local ones

Cement and sand with an iron Rod crossed btw...

Start with that
The weight won't be balanced. I'll prefer the gym because I have a dislocated wrist that didn't fully heal, so I can't lift very heavy objects for long. At least I can find equipments with different weight in a gym. Thank you for your encouragement though smiley
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Jodha(f): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
Not funny bro....

Spits..

And it's cucumber... Not cocumber..
nairamaniac:
grab cocumber and do the needful grin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kherry kherry kherry

Come and rate my pic
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Kherry: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
Kherry kherry kherry

Come and rate my pic

my sweetest darling.....you did a nice job lemme give 9/10..use d remaining 1 to work on your leg...am giving an imagination of water dripping down your body wink

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by jonaifame22(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Evergreen4:
hall 4 soldier. I know you
God forbid, I stayed at ekosodin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
NevetsIbot:
pristinemuscles. Whats ur say?
Na small small, with time the spider will fly.

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Two years... Really?
U damm lazy man.
Still having a body fats for 2yrs workout ? Ain't impressed. U nid stay outta alcohol to shred up.
Hey, watch doz legs.

Dats me no 3. 2014mr Macho ...Just 1yr workout.

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by zinny377(f): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Two years... Really?
U damm lazy man.
Still having a body fats for 2yrs work? Ain't impressed. U nid stay outta alcohol to shred up.
Hey, watch doz legs.

Hehehehehehe... grin thumbs up.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
Two years... Really?
U damm lazy man.
Still having a body fats for 2yrs work? Ain't impressed. U nid stay outta alcohol to shred up.
Hey, watch doz legs.

Your the man

I came fourth 2015A gombe jigawa camp

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.