Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) (51204 Views)

7 Best Body Building Food / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Lady Who Suffered Anorexia Wins Body Building Competition, Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rosella1:
Hmmmm, ya n!pples are erected! lipsrsealed

Could it be a sign for somthing?? Could it be worrisome

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Too much breast.

Hit or miss
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

You are the man... Only mature Men can say these things to fellows... Thanks bro

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Bumbae1:

Blood of Moses shocked

come closer to me all ye that are scared, I will give you rest kiss kiss kiss

Just follow me lemme tell you something.. [color=#770077][/color] wink
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Hit or miss
Misshit grin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by adexdon(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
wonders shall never seize
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Lols... Hoping to build well enough for future bae...
Nice one tho grin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Misshit grin

Ok.. Can i see ur hips , curves, white eyes, firm boobs, straight legs, and smooth skin, if you dont have any of these in the right % then you are not allowed to use misshit as an adjective on muaness
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Nice one tho grin

Wanted to crush but when i opened ur profile and saw the number of guys following you ahhhhhhh my mouth open... Where i wan start nah... Babe pls unfollow most of these people they are unconciusly chasing away suitors ooh

4 Likes

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Ok.. Can i see ur hips , curves, white eyes, firm boobs, straight legs, and smooth skin, if you dont have any of these in the right % then you are not allowed to use misshit as an adjective on muaness
But you asked us to rate your picture, now you are not accepting our judgement.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
But you asked us to rate your picture, now you are not accepting our judgement.

Miss is miss... Whats the shit for... Mtchewwww
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Miss is miss... Whats the shit for... Mtchewwww
Oya, come and be going .angry
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Wanted to crush but when i opened ur profile and saw the number of guys following you ahhhhhhh my mouth open... Where i wan start nah... Babe pls unfollow most of these people they are unconciusly chasing away suitors ooh
Oh lawd!u r very funny.Unfollow them? shocked shocked They r too much mehnnn,i dont have time for that.I followed back cos i dont want dem to feel somehow, but i am tired of following them self. cheesy cheesy
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Oya, come and be going .angry

Lolz... Need i remind you that the thread you Standing on is mine
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Gym Lord!! You look good shocked
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Oh lawd!u r very funny.Unfollow them? shocked shocked They r too much mehnnn,i dont have time for that.I followed back cos i dont want dem to feel somehow, but i am tired of following them self. cheesy cheesy

Show me love by unfollowing them or still a new account would be Q. E. D
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Lolz... Need i remind you that the thread you Standing on is mine
Mtchewwww, who your thread don help angry
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shezhawt:
Gym Lord!! You look good shocked

Wow... If you are really the one on that dp.. Choi.. Kai i woundnt mind sending you shirtless pics of me every morning till ur wedding night
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Show me love by unfollowing them or still a new account would be Q. E. D
Hehehehehehehehe show u love by unfollowing dem?Are you for real?how can i start unfollowing them cos of u shocked shocked future impossible tense. grin grin I love this moniker so much,cant create a new one tho. tongue
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
ToriBlue:
Mtchewwww, who your thread don help angry

Omo see beef ooh.. Ah Ah play play play you getting serious with this hate thing.. Ok.. Yeah its misshit infact I am misshit..
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehehe show u love by unfollowing dem?Are you for real?how can i start unfollowing them cos of u shocked shocked future impossible tense. grin grin I love this moniker so much,cant create a new one tho. tongue

Ok... But I hope none of these people would be offended after reading these chats of ours
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Wow... If you are really the one on that dp.. Choi.. Kai i woundnt mind sending you shirtless pics of me every morning till ur wedding night

grin grin You ain't serious
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jeffboi:
This mine bro

Just 6months

Man, what do you do for shoulders?

What is your shoulder routine?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rosella1:
Hmmmm, ya n!pples are erected! lipsrsealed
Dude gat breast like a woman

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Dude gat breast like a woman

You liiikkii??

Imagine having ur palm on that chest when its sweating and pounding fast... Hmmmm
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

You liiikkii??

Imagine having ur palm on that chest when its sweating and pounding fast... Hmmmm
Hehehe o
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Hehehe o

Ur guess is as good as mine right
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
enshi:

Ok... But I hope none of these people would be offended after reading these chats of ours
Lol in drake's voice*no one looks surprised cause we used to this.No big deal.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
[font=serif]**Takes look at 2 packs**

**Shakes head**

**Stalks out of thread**
/font]
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
**Takes look at 2 packs**

**Shakes head**

**Stalks out of thread**
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
If i go gym shima no go look my face again cause am almost 7ft tall
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol in drake's voice*no one looks surprised cause we used to this.No big deal.

How possible is it for me to chat, quote, or text you without anyone else reading it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nurse Locks Doctor Up At Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (vid) / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.