Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) (51228 Views)

7 Best Body Building Food / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Lady Who Suffered Anorexia Wins Body Building Competition, Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Enroll dat guy into ur gym course he clearly needs it grin
Haters everywhere because they have pigeon chest grin

Sexy thanks for aiding me on this oooh...

Nice dp...
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Culin(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Em not bad, but you should also work on your lower body
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Sexy thanks for aiding me on this oooh...

Nice dp...

grin

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
safarigirl:
You're welcome, I noticed most Nigerian guys forget to work on their legs when working out, that's a vital part of body building.

Do remember that at your next session smiley

Yeah.. Sure

And if you really the one on the dp shocked shocked

You model?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Prinzyy: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:
in as much as i like my man to have a very nice body fit, i don't like it when it becomes too much i get irritated embarassed embarassed
you Dp :,(|:
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Valindazz(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
jonaifame22:
Mine
dirty tyn
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Opelwonder(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Jeffboi:
This mine bro
Just 6months
just get out
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Opelwonder:

just get out

Mitcheewwww, rubbish lipsrsealed
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by vislabraye(m): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
It was exactly two years yesterday since i started reconstructing my body... Here is how far i have gone with my chest.. . Pls comment ur reserve

+ any one here who needs an experinced, Corporate bouncer, body guard (private and public) can call...

Upper body is good. Don't neglect your legs or u end up like Johnny Bravo.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by jonaifame22(m): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Valindazz:
dirty tyn
okay,come and be going
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
Berlynn:
in as much as i like my man to have a very nice body fit, i don't like it when it becomes too much i get irritated embarassed embarassed

Is there a "too much"?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
Codes151:

Make them bring news or ask these people way president dey, dem no go sabi! When chest pic don enter fp na so all of them go appear they find wetin to talk!!!

oya where our president? How can be evade the looming fuel scarcity? What can be put in place to quel or impede the increase of crime in nigeria? What do u think we need to do to stop this tribalistic struggle between the yorubas and igbos? How do we deal with the issue of corruption in this country? Just gimme one idea that with efficiently nip the increase of child rape in its bud pls.... I'll be waiting for my answers O ye Brilliant guy
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
so because you grown breasts, you want to become bouncer or corporate private security. Kontinuu
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2017
vislabraye:

Upper body is good. Don't neglect your legs or u end up like Johnny Bravo.

Ok
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by vislabraye(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
sirnaked:
Nice one bro...My bae warnd me nt 2 hit d gym, d muscular stuff wont fit me...

She warned you
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
oya where our president? How can be evade the looming fuel scarcity? What can be put in place to quel or impede the increase of crime in nigeria? What do u think we need to do to stop this tribalistic struggle between the yorubas and igbos? How do we deal with the issue of corruption in this country? Just gimme one idea that with efficiently nip the increase of child rape in its bud pls.... I'll be waiting for my answers O ye Brilliant guy

I warned him about you but he woundnt listen...
Now you are about to show him ur real you.. Pls forgive him
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
fxskye:

Na 6 pack you dey look....

He's planning to be a bouncer I guessed
Na him face I look. Enshi hope you have a stun gun sha abi na only your 6 pack you wan take bounce people?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
jonaifame22:
I'm packn something I can use on u to make ur pvssy shed tears of joy in squirtn. U're big and beautiful, I like that.

Show some regards
angry angry angry
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by zudozz: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
wow nice body..u also need a job.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

I warned him about you but he woundnt listen...
Now you are about to show him ur real you.. Pls forgive him
We all need answers to those social problems up there jare. He should come and enlighten me smiley
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by mikkypel(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bamz:

You're the photographer mate

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by dante12412(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hmmmm...for 2yrs and u Neva be like Brock Leanar, well sha u tried but I was actually expecting more cos me that does not gym but I only do press up,I'm still beta just that I don't like showing off my 6packs wink.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Incrizz(f): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sometime ago, there was a thread on FP where Basket Mouth and one of Psquare[quote][/quote] contended for the best looking toned body.
Basket Mouth won and most of those who visited were ladies!

Some guys still do not get it.
Smh. undecided
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nma27:
Na him face I look. Enshi hope you have a stun gun sha abi na only your 6 pack you wan take bounce people?

Nwamyioma... I am very much ready.. I don complete wella.. . Na only contact i need.
No be cork and shoot body guard ooh na secrete intelligence own.. And no be APC PDP type
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Incrizz:
Sometime ago, there was a thread on FP where Basket Mouth and one of Psquare contended for the best looking toned body.
Basket Mouth won and mist of those who visited were ladies!

Some guys still do not get it.
Smh. undecided

Ur point pls
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by mikkypel(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

shocked who be dis grin

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
zudozz:
wow nice body..u also need a job.

Hahahahaha ha
Ahahahahahah
Ah hahahahaha

Lols.... Apparently you dint read the last lines

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by blinxbest(m): 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
nice one
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Naughtytboy: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gozmok112:
nautyboy come and show me ur chest ooh... else
realy i can only do dat in priv8 u want my pastor to see his choir master openin his hairy chest on line?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Codes151(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wehdone 2 secs of fame is up undecided werrin consign me wit una presido Will that upgrade mi bank acc
Wan ursef oh grin

i can upgrade it grin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by jonaifame22(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

Show some regards angry angry angry
I've lost my regards, can u help me find it
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
JoaquinElChapo:
amelia why new account did you deactivate?

I didn't deactivate.

Amelian account is still there

I felt like having another account.
Or is it a crime?

Or better still lemme deactivate amelian and stick with this handle. wink

Viola! Deactivated grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.