Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) (51253 Views)

7 Best Body Building Food / Nigerian Kidney Patient, Tochi Mbonu Stranded In India For Two Years. / Lady Who Suffered Anorexia Wins Body Building Competition, Breaks The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:21am On Feb 16, 2017
Bamz:

I can't take this.

A moment of silence for the Op.

Even the pot belly man still has a boss... And so on... Life is deeper than you think.. Do the Best you can and be happy
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by silkytouch(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2017
Shezhawt:
Gym Lord!! You look good shocked
You are beautiful. I really really like you.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by IYANGBALI: 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
See as ajepako dey zoom the photo,kai ti e ba e tongue tongue
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Idydarling(f): 11:24am On Feb 16, 2017
calabaman:

I see u.
how go dey go?
go dey go well my brother
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

You really fall my hands ooh.. I was beginning to imagine things already

Things like?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

Things like?
shocked shocked shocked

Ah Ah
And you still falling the hands more....
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by safarigirl(f): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:
It was exactly two years yesterday since i started reconstructing my body... Here is how far i have gone with my chest.. . Pls comment ur reserve

+ any one here who needs an experinced, Corporate bouncer, body guard (private and public) can call...
work on your legs. Your building has to be complete, else elsewhere have the Johnny Bravo look (big upper body, tiny legs)

Spend the next 6 months on your legs if you can. Great work smiley
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Dyt(f): 11:34am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Ah Ah
And you still falling the hands more....

Teeeeeee me jor
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Bamz(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Even the pot belly man still has a boss... And so on... Life is deeper than you think.. Do the Best you can and be happy

For someone who appears to pay more attention to his body (which is seemingly vain), you turn around to preach about the vast meaning of life. smiley
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by jonaifame22(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

What are you packing down there?

BTW
Your tattoo not sexy
Hian
I'm packn something I can use on u to make ur pvssy shed tears of joy in squirtn. U're big and beautiful, I like that.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Zedoo(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Firstly op. You are NOT ripped. You add more weights and lift more but don't have endurance. It shows in how your muscles have been built. Your mass has increased due to bench work, but you are a lazy gymer.
The second guy who posted his pic is a little more ripped.

Though it ain't easy but this ain't sexy by gym standards... You are almost fat...

Run up the stairs do more pushups to increase strength and endurance.

More repetitive exercises will rip you up.

It ain't enough to go to the gym and compete for who carries the most weights, get an online programme for rips...

And yea I may be a "hater" or a slim ass dude who doesn't go to the gym BUT take the truth and do something about it first.

5 Likes

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by CIOSYLVA(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
BUHARI

BOYS NOW GO TO GYM COLLEGE SO TO BUILD UP BODY AND CHEST AS CERTIFICATE TO WORK AS A BOUNCER AND BODY GUARD JUST LIKE OIL COMPANY AND BANKS..

RECESSION..
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by o42austino(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
Are u related to Ugochukwu Okeke, he was once a corper @Akwa ibom?
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2017
o42austino:
Are u related to Ugochukwu Okeke, he was once a corper @Akwa ibom?

Not at all sir
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by silkytouch(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2017
OP! Do you have to flirt with every single lady that pays you complement? You must really think you are hot.
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by mikkypel(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Awon boys toh guard me eleje niwon, won le shaa anybody pa biipe elede niwon... I won't tell you which one is ME.. Have ur guess

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by teejaypee: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2017
Enshi. I sight you cool

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2017
Zedoo:
Firstly op. You are NOT ripped. You add more weights and lift more but don't have endurance. It shows in how your muscles have been built. Your mass has increased due to bench work, but you are a lazy gymer.
The second guy who posted his pic is a little more ripped.

Though it ain't easy but this ain't sexy by gym standards... You are almost fat...

Run up the stairs do more pushups to increase strength and endurance.

More repetitive exercises will rip you up.

It ain't enough to go to the gym and compete for who carries the most weights, get an online programme for rips...

And yea I may be a "hater" or a slim ass dude who doesn't go to the gym BUT take the truth and do something about it first.

Copy that
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:45am On Feb 16, 2017
teejaypee:
Enshi. I sight you cool

Ma nigga. ... Been a while hope you tight
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2017
For this financial climate,some guys still dey gym.

Noh who don chop belleful na dey gym o.

Nice body bruvda

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by mekstaniac(m): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Build small small.....make u no turn bodyguard for life
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2017
Bamz:

For someone who appears to pay more attention to his body (which is seemingly vain), you turn around to preach about the vast meaning of life. smiley

Ok sine you want to sound morally just or maybe religious..
Take this, if the body is truly a Temple for the holy spirit, i tell you "more attention" should be paid to it
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:51am On Feb 16, 2017
Dyt:

Teeeeeee me jor

I insist... Behind the cam
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by enshi(m): 11:53am On Feb 16, 2017
safarigirl:
work on your legs. Your building has to be complete, else elsewhere have the Johnny Bravo look (big upper body, tiny legs)

Spend the next 6 months on your legs if you can. Great work smiley

Thanks... Sounds too sincere
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by teejaypee: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Ma nigga. ... Been a while hope you tight

Never been better.. cool

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by blackpanda: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
[s]
enshi:

I bet youd love it when you get to see this body in full... Especially in a V-necked polo
[/s]

Narcissism. smh
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Bamz(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Take this, if the body is truly a Temple for the holy spirit, i tell you "more attention" should be paid to it

Well you misunderstood me but going on in your direction, remember, set your affections on things above (which are eternal) not on things on earth (which are temporal)
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Codes151:

Make them bring news or ask these people way president dey, dem no go sabi! When chest pic don enter fp na so all of them go appear they find wetin to talk!!!

Wehdone 2 secs of fame is up undecided werrin consign me wit una presido Will that upgrade mi bank acc
Wan ursef oh grin

1 Like

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Enroll dat guy into ur gym course he clearly needs it grin
Haters everywhere because they have pigeon chest grin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
mikkypel:
Awon boys toh guard me eleje niwon, won le shaa anybody pa biipe elede niwon... I won't tell you which one is ME.. Have ur guess
shocked who be dis grin
Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by Bamz(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
mikkypel:

You're the photographer mate

Re: Feb. 14th Two Years Of Body Building... Pls Rate (pic) by safarigirl(f): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
enshi:

Thanks... Sounds too sincere
You're welcome, I noticed most Nigerian guys forget to work on their legs when working out, that's a vital part of body building.

Do remember that at your next session smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / WHO Blames Pesticide For ‘mysterious Deaths’ In Nigerian Town / Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.