Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking (46966 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Early Morning Selfie Photos Got Fans Talking (photos) / The Birthday Cake D'banj's Son Got Him / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Awoo88: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
This woman is so fake. Always trying to show off things she doesn't have.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by igbeke: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
Nigerian movie star, Mercy Aigbe has been tagged a liar after she shared a photo of valentine message she received from her 6-year-old son.

World people believe that a child in Basic 2 isn't capable of writing this good, stating that either she or her older daughter, Michelle was responsible for the message...the actress was having non of it tho..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQho8ymAwpd/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/fans-come-for-actress-mercy-aigbe-over.html

My daughter writes better than this. Though she was 7 this past month (January), she started reading fluently and writing with minimal flawls when she was just 5+.
Infact, I am always careful of what I do or say around her so as to avoid being questioned. She is that smart.
Some kids are geniuses.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by TheeDetective: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by SURElee(f): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
So her six year old son son begin hold Biro/pencil well to write such letter? Our naija celebs can lie about everything. Is it by force to belong?Mschewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by oyinella(f): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
my nephew writes better... and he is just 5

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by happyjill(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Is lack of inteligence to criticise what you do not understand...yes a cgild can write that and more,a 6years old. If you work on your olodo pikin he can do better
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by timmycris(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oyind17:
Olodolistic?
I no talk ham ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by timmycris(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
adedayo3193:

Is wot? grin
Is wot?
talk ham jorrr
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Goldenprinz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
I won't doubt it, because my 6years old nephew can do more than this and he has a very good hand writing.

Most time I wonder how he reason, because of some question he do ask.......
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by AuroraB(f): 12:14am On Feb 16, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lmao @ a '6 year old" using 'eva' cheesy cheesy Aunty Mercy easy nah, but Nigerians nor fit just co-operate angry angry
cheesy They won't allow sumbori fabu in peace grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Thecassanova: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2017
No 6/7 years old kid can write letter "y and g" stylishly like that.. Never!!

The real boster was the letter "f" in the Fanta. Menh tell that lie to somebody else. Ain't buying it.

Do these celebrities take us for a fool?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Codes151(m): 3:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Some kids are super intelligent so am not doubting her
its not surprising your no Diff!!! Six year old dey curve n curl letters with swag abi! Use your head To think not just for weavon

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by ayamAgenius: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2017
Geniuses can relate... wink
Retärds will object... undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by encrypt(m): 10:04am On Feb 16, 2017
The fact of the matter is the WORDS were from her son but someone else did the writing for him.
It could have been a teacher at home or an elder brother.
Y'all don't even know what kids of this generation are capable of, i marvel when my young cousin speaks.
Most of you at that age couldn't even pronounce your names right so i don't blame you for doubting. And the schools you went to didn't help matters either.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by LoveJesus87(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2017
oyinella:
my nephew writes better... and he is just 5
Hello dear smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by oyinella(f): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=LoveJesus87 post=53763566]Hello dear smiley[l Good morning kiss[quote author=LoveJesus87 post=53763566]Hello dear smiley[l Good morning
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by LoveJesus87(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2017
[quote author=oyinella post=53763643][/quote]Goodmorning! How was your night dear? Bow that I have your attention may I introduce myself? smiley
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by oyinella(f): 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Goodmorning! How was your night dear? Bow that I have your attention may I introduce myself? smiley

yeap
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by LoveJesus87(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
oyinella:

yeap
Thank you Ayam wondering if I should do it here embarassedso they will not come and hijack my identity cos I have an interesting profile dear cheesy Can we do it inbox
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by hibiscus76(f): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2017
it's only dumb people that'll say this isn't true..I actually started reading in nursery 2..take it or leave and by six years I was in pri 2..so why can't a six year old write that letter
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by pocohantas(f): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
hibiscus76:
it's only dumb people that'll say this isn't true..I actually started reading in nursery 2..take it or leave and by six years I was in pri 2..so why can't a six year old write that letter

Maybe you should take your time to read and understand their submissions. Then give a superior point, that way you don't come off as the dumb one.

Read...it's not that difficult. They raised valid points...
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by sarlin(f): 12:22am On Feb 17, 2017
Dandsome:

What's this one saying??
Abeg hlp me ask am oooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by hibiscus76(f): 5:05am On Feb 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Maybe you should take your time to read and understand their submissions. Then give a superior point, that way you don't come off as the dumb one.

Read...it's not that difficult. They raised valid points...
I read and understood their points..thanks
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
yes you right my friend some of those little kids are smart and very easy going. grin grin
yup.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by oyinella(f): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Thank you Ayam wondering if I should do it here embarassedso they will not come and hijack my identity cos I have an interesting profile dear cheesy Can we do it inbox

just saw dis message, its fine
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Valentine Gift & Letter From Her 6-Year-Old Son Got Fans Talking by LoveJesus87(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2017
oyinella:

just saw dis message, its fine
Thanchu dear smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / Nengi Hampson Rocks Wedding Dress In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.