Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) (76538 Views)

Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement / President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by obailala(m): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
so you also believe ipods report of his death.
Lol... C'mon, I was 'just saying'
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by najoke: 7:40am On Feb 16, 2017
iyke2k4:

]

Abeg why should a president be in another man's country waiting for his test result.How many days does it take to get a medical test result?. I will Shout aloud and say"I am a big frustrated ipod osu zombie fool !!!!!!!!".

Ok. ..kikikikiki. ..i totally agree with you grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2017
ICEFLAME419ja:

Im a confirmed iPod, wailing lord, I gree, believe me I wish pmb good healthoooooo n long lifeooooooo, but I won't be surprised if I get to see pics of him with Obama or any individual that's none of ma business cause with this APC coughment regime any pics could had been taken way wayyy back even after the elections, I give it to them for always planing ahead, even if they broadcast video of him thanking Nigerians mhhhhh me I won't believe sef, the only way I go confirm no wen him land our great Country NIGERIA I go belie.......... In short I no go believe sef cause the time he has spent over der done reach to change person face on top another body sef, with APC all lies are real.
you are really funny
So how did you believe in jesus, you never see.
That means according to your unbelieve, jesus never resurrected even after 3days.
You need to work on your unbelieve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2017
wellmax:

Keep on misfiring. You make NO sense at all.

Your type is easy to identify. You can't debunk my assertions, only to resort to name-calling. Face front and get lost.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by tunderay(m): 7:59am On Feb 16, 2017
toofit007:
my brother or sister don't be fooled by all this APC propaganda I believe your more educated than most of this APC politicians who want to continue to play on our intelligence look at the picture I just uploaded and see the that it was uploaded then you will know what am saying. we Biafran just can't say trash our leader maxi NNAMDI KANU told us to always tackle any argument with facts and figures that is why I uploaded the picture from my facebook page for you to see, take a very closer look at the date it was uploaded and lean to be wise thank you. EVEN THE PRESIDENCY CAN NOT DENY IT, WE BIAFRANS ARE THEIR HEADACHE, WE ARE EDUCATED AND WE ARE LEANED.OUR LEADER NNAMDI KANU HAS TAUGHT US TO BE WISE. Biafrans are hundred steps ahead of them they know that.WE SHALL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THEIR LIES. PICTURES UPLOADED SINCE 2015 AND THEY ARE TELLING US IT IS 2017.THEY ARE ALL MAD!
Hahaha big ignorance. So since you have been using Facebook you don't know that if you open your mobile upload album or even profile pictures album, the date that will show is the date you uploaded your first picture after joining Facebook even if you upload new pictures into the albums today. Kai una really need to be educated again on how Facebook works. The original poster on Facebook have been taking to the cleaners. Go and check.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Trut(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2017
Busted

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by ehissi(m): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2017
This particular photo was taken in 2015, based on Buharis own Facebook account. .......

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by ossuofia1: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2017
EasternActivist:

You've not even done something tangible to start celebrating over...
Nigga you slow...

So all these vituperations was just for this up there...
Please get a life. Because you have to do more to get me pained. cheesy

Choi!

E pain the morrar furker!

Why so emotional?

grin
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by aisammy4: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Bigajeff:
Baba dey kampe! Shame to the badbelle

Correct yan, Baba de kankpe. Bad bele people pugging and frustration go finish them.....

Baba go slow, carry goooooooooo!
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2017
strenghtt:
grin. )Nigerians are looking for MESSIAH , they forget that they are the messiah. When you fight the corrupted politicians, civil servant and other corrupted organizations you become the messiah. YOU AND I are the MESSIAH!!!

Well said. Now it's time for all Nigerians to download the app developed by govern,went to aid whistle blowing, "wahala dey"
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are really funny
So how did you believe in jesus, you never see.
That means according to your unbelieve, jesus never resurrected even after 3days.
You need to work on your unbelieve.

Joke apart PDP nor APC would make me go this far, who the Bleep is your president that you gonna bring up me most high name up in here,..... Mbok shift.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by noyen(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
grin so the vegetable never die grin
Romans 13:1
Every person is to be in
subjection to the
governing authorities For
there is no authority
except from God, and
those which exist are
established by God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by klevotino: 9:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Hades2016:
LOL .... fake though
hmmmm just passing by.....
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by nellyelitz(m): 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Oh them Carry New clothes go give am
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by lastpage: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2017
anonimi:

True but Dogara is protected while whistle blower Jibrin was suspended.
Anyone who thinks the sick old man in Aso Rock and his Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminal, APC are fighting corruption is a joker of the highest order.
QED!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

Bloody, #Wailing Ediat!

So it is the job of Buhari (Executive Arm of Govt) to suspend Dogara (Legislative Arm of Govt)?
You Biafraudians need to stick to selling Fake drugs and fake spare parts.... instead of dabling into Politics with you inbred Anger and hatred for other tribes
Buhari is alive, hale and hearty, What can Biafraaud do about it..... except the Lagoon solution ofcourse tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2017
yinkslinks:
This man isnt fit

IPOB mourner identified!.........Keep mourning that "the son of man", who belongs to nobaga will soon be around to keep your sorrow alive.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by seeyouin2019: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2017
busted..... hehhehehehehehhehe

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by anonimi: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2017
lastpage:
Bloody, #Wailing Ediat!

So it is the job of Buhari (Executive Arm of Govt) to suspend Dogara (Legislative Arm of Govt)?
You Biafraudians need to stick to selling Fake drugs and fake spare parts.... instead of dabling into Politics with you inbred Anger and hatred for other tribes
Buhari is alive, hale and hearty, What can Biafraaud do about it..... except the Lagoon solution ofcourse tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Did you see the topic of this thread
Please check again.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by timecapsule: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2017
SCAMED PICTURES. The person that cooked the news makes up to 75% good picture editing. The president am seeing in the picture is full of life, what is keeping him from coming back. Those with him in the picture, including him also are not of the back ground of those pictures. I can bet any body on that. NA SCAM!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by anonimi: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Ioannes:
Well said. Now it's time for all Nigerians to download the app developed by govern,went to aid whistle blowing, "wahala dey"

Which government?
Which minister for propaganda and misinformation
Developing which app?
An app that has no law to back the initiative by a dictatorship pretending to be a democracy?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4308685_fbimg1472700371355_jpegfc9e9523f33b084a0d9aca369816a43b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4323109_buharichange_jpg_jpegc52938551955597b8adeb246ec33b07a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by kayowalemi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
PRESIDENT MOHAMMODU BUHARI FINALLY SPOKEN TO ALL NIGERIANS TO REMAIN PEACEFUL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFV7gIKgyW0
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by tonex360: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2017
*BUHARI NEEDS TO UNDERGO A LESSON IN LEADERSHIP FROM NO OTHER PERSON THAN HIS OWN VICE PRESIDENT*

_*POSITIVE AND WARM BODY LANGUAGE ARE KEY DESIDERATA OF SUCCESSFUL LEADERS*_

By Onyebuchi Ememanka

Vice, sorry, Acting President Yemi Osinbajo is an interesting man.
I think he is a deep thinker. He has to be. He is not just a professor of law, he is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
He was for several years, a university teacher and naturally will understand that the warmest teachers teach better.
When students feel relaxed with a particular teacher, the tendency that they will understand him better is very high. We all went to school and we know this is true.
Being warm and good natured is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign a strength. A big one.

In the last couple of weeks, Prof. Osinbajo has visited some states which could be considered "political enemy zones".

He had gone to Anambra to see the INNOSON CAR FACTORY.
He was in Abia to see face to face with shoe and garment makers.

During the build up to the 2 Face protest, security men talked tough but Osinbajo spoke and all nerves were calmed. He said it clearly that the people have a right to peaceful protest.

In the last one week, he has been in Rivers twice. He went to Bayelsa and Delta. After stopping over at Rivers, on his way to Bayelsa, he came again for a full visit. He sat down with the Governor, leaders and people of Rivers to talk.
He went round flagging off projects executed by the state government.

That is what a true leader does. He has a pan Nigeria mandate. Believe me, these visits will surely help to calm frayed nerves. For the first time, I heard Governor Wike speak warmly about the federal government and the need for strategic collaboration.

A good leader warms up to his people, irrespective of political differences. There must come a time when politics must stop and leadership takes over.

Leadership is a burden. A huge one at that. A leader must be warm and kind and courteous. A leader must also be firm and principled. The ability to have these qualities mixed in one makes great leaders.

A leader should not be feared by the people he leads.

A leader should, by his body language, instill confidence and a sense of belonging in the people he leads.

It is usually hard for someone to seek rapprochement with the people that rejected him during elections and still view him with great suspicion. But that is the price of leadership. Leadership is tough. Leadership is not an all comers affair. Not everyone is born to be a leader. Leaders are patient and very understanding. At times, they play the fool for peace to reign.

Good leadership doesn't just consist in building roads and fighting corruption. Good leaders also build bridges of friendship and national cohesion. They also fight disunity by their utterances and body language.
Good leaders must have the capacity to multi task. As you build roads and infrastructure, please build bridges of national oneness. As you fight corruption, also fight disunity and mutual suspicion.
None is more important than the other. If you build all roads and a part of the country feel cheated and marginalized and abandoned, then there is a problem. There has to be a way of mixing these key things. And it is very possible to achieve that.

That is the stuff of great leaders.

Take a deserved bow, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, GCON, SAN.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by DAGAUDA(m): 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
we hope our president will soon be on sit of power insha Allah
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2017
onatisi:
judging from this picture it is obvious buhari is terribly sick. But i sincerely pray he scales through and comeback to finish his tenure because if osinbajo becomes the president,the hardship Nigerians are passing through now will be a child play to the one osinbajo will bring

Please i want to learn. How is Osibanjo going to be worde dan buhari? Cos people are already commending the man for good works

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
tumababa:

Please i want to learn. How is Osibanjo going to be worde dan buhari? Cos people are already commending the man for good works
ok , baba lets discuss
the issue on ground is political, economic and stability
as dull as buhari is we cant ignore the fact that his presence in power gives political stability to the nation, now everyone is focused on the economy and noone is worrying is about 2019, immediately something happens to buhari , the stability will be become disrupted , the whole political scene will be disturbed , the political leadership will no longer look in the way of governance or economic , it will be about creating new power bloc , structure and who gets what in 2019. that will take another 12 months to settle. osinbajo will not be able to function properly lets not forget the fact that he himself isnt sound economically to lead a nation. nigerians must understand that what worked in lagos state may not and will not necessarily work for the whole nation as a whole. what we need now is stability till 2019.
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2017
onatisi:

ok , baba lets discuss
the issue on ground is political, economic and stability
as dull as buhari is we cant ignore the fact that his presence in power gives political stability to the nation, now everyone is focused on the economy and noone is worrying is about 2019, immediately something happens to buhari , the stability will be become disrupted , the whole political scene will be disturbed , the political leadership will no longer look in the way of governance or economic , it will be about creating new power bloc , structure and who gets what in 2019. that will take another 12 months to settle. osinbajo will not be able to function properly lets not forget the fact that he himself isnt sound economically to lead a nation. nigerians must understand that what worked in lagos state may not and will not necessarily work for the whole nation as a whole. what we need now is stability till 2019.

Hmmmm. Well said
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
tumababa:

Hmmmm. Well said
we shouldnt forget what happened when yar adua died , this is why fayose and pdp were warning Nigerians then not to vote for buhari because he is a sick man and that Nigeria cant afford to have another yar adua saga . God forbid .
despite the fact that buhari is totally incapable of steering the economy of Nigeria , his presence alone gives the northerners enough assurance , god forbid he dies . and osinbajo hasn't got the steel or ability to steer a nation like nigeria . he isnt well versed in the art of national politics . if tinubu is the vice president , then there can be no problems he knows the game so well.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
When is he coming back or is that we're his new office is?
Re: Buhari Receives Saraki And Dogara In London (Photos) by Ken4Christ: 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
Our lawmakers know what to do. And we should also insist on the lawmakers to follow the Constitution on matters concerning Buhari's health.

They are mandated to set up a medical panel to investigate the exact condition of his health and ascertain whether he is fit to continue or not.

The medical personnel must be doctors in Nigeria.

Medical report from outside the country is not tenable.

They are not supposed to be showing us pictures or news of Trump calls. What we need is medical report from set up panels.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Photo Of Kidnapper Evan's Wife And Kids Crying Used At The FEC Retreat In Abuja / Car Collection Of Senator Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.