Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? (9933 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
check out

btw

most handsome? lol, there is always someone finer than that finest
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
sweettease:

Admit the comment is just to get us to check you out grin you try sha smiley
not at all oo. na comments i come read here grin grin grin.no be popcorn u see me dey chop so grin

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by sweettease(f): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shitor:
Like seriously? undecided

Little of the guys here are just on a Ok level why most of them are bellow and looks too local.. that dingbang got my attention at first but it just that he is bald headed angry
and richommie too, but the guy is a CHAINSMOKER sad all his thread is about Igbbo and weed

Please ROMANCELANDERS who's that classy guy on here that is worthy to go on a date with me
Wait o, how can you make such accusations while hiding behind your PC? Where is your own pishure? angry

2 Likes

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Buhahahahahahahahaha oh lawd!!
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Fuqman(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
sweettease:
if you honestly believe you own the title then... grin
Always remember that you are absolutely unique.. Just like everyone else...
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by sweettease(f): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
lefulefu:

na comments i come read oooo grin grin grin.no be popcorn u see me dey chop so grin
Keep telling yourself that tongue I will just dash you one like to keep the ministry moving cheesy
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
sweettease:

Keep telling yourself that tongue I will just dash you one like to keep the ministry moving cheesy
grin
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Sanemind(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
Airborne02:
chai.. ogbeni brosssssss.. u fine oooo chai lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Sanemind(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shitor:

You look like someone that's still looking for job, I'm sorry it won't work sad
are u luking for who to suck dry
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by sweettease(f): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
so person cannor barb hair again..? grin wait leme show u a pic of me right now exclusively for ur eyes only
Seen it... Your brows though kiss
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Maxi112: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Wahaha Why do people ask me this question all the time!
why won't they ask you?

3 Likes

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by dingbang(m): 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
op is down for you...

green light is on for you.
i'll pass jor... Its obvious say na troll he/she be
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by dingbang(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
why won't they ask you?

judging from your thread about ugly dudes here. what's the different BTW you and the most ugly guy in this platform?

shocked wtf! Dats mean bro grin
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by dingbang(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
sweettease:

Seen it... Your brows though kiss
lol many ladies been admiring my brows.. I still don't see any special thing with it...
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Sanemind(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shitor:

Little of the guys here are just on a Ok level why most of them are bellow and looks too local.. that dingbang got my attention at first but it just that he is bald headed angry
and richommie too, but the guy is a CHAINSMOKER sad all his thread is about Igbbo and weed

Please ROMANCELANDERS who's that classy guy on here that is worthy to go on a date with me
Op you were is ur pichure we no even know if you fine sef undecided
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Shitor(f): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
dacblogger:
Stupidyorubafool is the cutest,check him out tongue

Even the name alone is a big error! angry
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Maxi112: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
shocked wtf! Dats mean bro grin
check her threads....

that bitch is mean to guys here... go and see for yourself.
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by sweettease(f): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
lol many ladies been admiring my brows.. I still don't see any special thing with it...
it looks like it has been groomed on purpose, the shape and all

1 Like

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by dacblogger: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shitor:

Even the name alone is a big error! angry
He is cute on the inside.. wink
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
check her threads....

that bitch is mean to guys here... go and see for yourself.
lol I know her... But a time will come when I will bang her grin with my eyes closed...
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Maxi112: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
lol I know her... But a time will come when I will bang her grin with my eyes closed...
Hahahaha..... grin she's Bleep black dude cheesy

she does teamwhitedude.
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by dingbang(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
sweettease:
it looks like it has been groomed on purpose, the shape and all
wen I was little (like 13) I used a shaving stick to cut some parts off.. My intention was to shave everything off buh I stopped half way... Trust me I've received a lot of compliments on it buh anytime I look in d mirror, am like what do dey all see dat I really don't... Lol..
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Shitor(f): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
sweettease:

Wait o, how can you make such accusations while hiding behind your PC? Where is your own pishure? angry

I just feel my pics is to big for nairaland, because most of the guys here are too local that's why I'm asking of the most classy guy here then I will upload my pics
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Too bad you are not funny. tongue

Too bad your sense of humour is stuck in the 14th century. grin

*white flag*
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wahaha
Haute:

Too bad your sense of humour is stuck in the 14th century. grin
*white flag*
Let me agree then
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shitor:

pweshboi and enshi try sha

1 Like

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
Wahaha
Maxi112:
why won't they ask you?

judging from your thread about ugly dudes here. what's the different BTW you and the most ugly guy in this platform?

Nice try. I might come back to give you a like.
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by sweettease(f): 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2017
dingbang:
wen I was little (like 13) I used a shaving stick to cut some parts off.. My intention was to shave everything off buh I stopped half way... Trust me I've received a lot of compliments on it buh anytime I look in d mirror, am like what do dey all see dat I really don't... Lol..
it never grew back? shocked
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by sweettease(f): 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2017
Shitor:

I just feel my pics is to big for nairaland, because most of the guys here are too local that's why I'm asking of the most classy guy here then I will upload my pics

Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Wahaha Let me agree then

Good choice. We both get to see our families and enjoy warm baths tonight

Peace Treaty signed: Haute

Key Witness: LuvU2

May history be kind to us all.

End of WWIV

grin
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Maxi112: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2017
Stupedinluv:
[s]Wahaha Nice try. I might come back to give you a like. [/s]
fvck out of my mention.....

done replying you!
Re: Who's The Most Handsome Guy On NL Sef? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Maxi112:
why won't they ask you?

Aghh brotha thats just too harsh na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / Ever Had A Boring First Date? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.